Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Femi Kayode: APC Is Darkness, I Carry The Light Of God. I Will Never Join Them. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Kayode: APC Is Darkness, I Carry The Light Of God. I Will Never Join Them. (369 Views)

Tinubu Achieved In Few Days What Buhari Couldn't Do In Years - Femi Kayode / Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video) / Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Kayode: APC Is Darkness, I Carry The Light Of God. I Will Never Join Them. by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:35am On Sep 27, 2022
This is the reason why I can't take anywhere belle face politicians serious.

FFK is a total disgrace.

Re: Femi Kayode: APC Is Darkness, I Carry The Light Of God. I Will Never Join Them. by Zonefree(m): 8:35am On Sep 27, 2022
Food For Kayode(FFK) speaks for his stomach. Anywhere there's sufficient supply of food, that's where his loyalty lies.

Mumu man. E think say e dey wise, 70 years old man undecided

4 Likes

Re: Femi Kayode: APC Is Darkness, I Carry The Light Of God. I Will Never Join Them. by graceypetee: 8:35am On Sep 27, 2022

Nawa ooo

So who con be darkness for APC?,na Tinubu abi na keyamu

A eg I sell showMax voucher of 1200 for low as 500

Please patronise me

1 Like

Re: Femi Kayode: APC Is Darkness, I Carry The Light Of God. I Will Never Join Them. by Slynation(m): 8:36am On Sep 27, 2022
We all know FFK and Reno as men who are more interested in stomach infrastructure and will forever asslick there masters just to get crumbs...

2 Likes

Re: Femi Kayode: APC Is Darkness, I Carry The Light Of God. I Will Never Join Them. by lhordspy: 8:40am On Sep 27, 2022
FFk .. Only God know how that man manages in livinf with himself.

He behaves more like a Dog than human..Just wave him a bone, he will shake tail for you all day.

Thank God, he wasnt included in Tinubu's campaign council. I wouldnt have take it, that could have been over for me.

1 Like

Re: Femi Kayode: APC Is Darkness, I Carry The Light Of God. I Will Never Join Them. by Kingozymandias(m): 8:41am On Sep 27, 2022
lhordspy:
Ys
grin waiting
Re: Femi Kayode: APC Is Darkness, I Carry The Light Of God. I Will Never Join Them. by BeardedMeat(m): 8:43am On Sep 27, 2022
Re: Femi Kayode: APC Is Darkness, I Carry The Light Of God. I Will Never Join Them. by Rebelutionary: 8:48am On Sep 27, 2022
FromZeroToHero:
This is the reason why I can't take any where belle face politicians serious.

FFK is a total disgrace.
There are very few nigerians politicians who havent prostiuted-I mean very very few politicians! FFK is the least among them if you ask me and if we should start to list their sayings then and now about other political parties they have joined...hmmm...so just chill!
Re: Femi Kayode: APC Is Darkness, I Carry The Light Of God. I Will Never Join Them. by Maxymilliano(m): 9:09am On Sep 27, 2022
lhordspy:
FFk .. Only God know how that man manages in livinf with himself.

He behaves more like a Dog than human..Just wave him a bone, he will shake tail for you all day.

Thank God, he wasnt included in Tinubu's campaign council. I wouldnt have take it, that could have been over for me.
Are you sure you are in this country ?
Re: Femi Kayode: APC Is Darkness, I Carry The Light Of God. I Will Never Join Them. by lhordspy: 9:11am On Sep 27, 2022
Maxymilliano:

Are you sure you are in this country ?

He is? angry
Re: Femi Kayode: APC Is Darkness, I Carry The Light Of God. I Will Never Join Them. by jlinkd78(m): 9:13am On Sep 27, 2022
In serious climes Fani Kayode should have resigned his APC membership immediately, imagine that part, his natural life
Re: Femi Kayode: APC Is Darkness, I Carry The Light Of God. I Will Never Join Them. by Naijanascam: 9:19am On Sep 27, 2022
FFK
Food
For
Kayode

OP please Who is bankrolling this thread?
Re: Femi Kayode: APC Is Darkness, I Carry The Light Of God. I Will Never Join Them. by TinubuThief: 9:34am On Sep 27, 2022
grin
Re: Femi Kayode: APC Is Darkness, I Carry The Light Of God. I Will Never Join Them. by Bobloco: 9:36am On Sep 27, 2022
Then they brought food to him, he became part of the darkness

Re: Femi Kayode: APC Is Darkness, I Carry The Light Of God. I Will Never Join Them. by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:44am On Sep 27, 2022
Fani Kayode has no value both spiritual and physical
Re: Femi Kayode: APC Is Darkness, I Carry The Light Of God. I Will Never Join Them. by lonecatt(m): 9:51am On Sep 27, 2022
Fani kayode obviously represents darkness
Re: Femi Kayode: APC Is Darkness, I Carry The Light Of God. I Will Never Join Them. by Perfectbeing(m): 10:21am On Sep 27, 2022
FromZeroToHero:
This is the reason why I can't take anywhere belle face politicians serious.

FFK is a total disgrace.
Do you want the video of the politician who said the day he leaves APGA is the day he dies?

All politicians are the same.
Re: Femi Kayode: APC Is Darkness, I Carry The Light Of God. I Will Never Join Them. by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 27, 2022
Join LP then

(1) (Reply)

'you Can't Liberate People By Destroying Their Businesses', Atiku On Sit-at-home / Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti-babba Ahmed In Jos Rally (video) / What Have The Nigerian Army/police Achieved In The East Since 2020.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.