Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,501 members, 7,823,168 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

I Have Tried To Do Joint Album And Tour With Wizkid But He Refused - Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Tried To Do Joint Album And Tour With Wizkid But He Refused - Davido (1682 Views)

I Have Tried To Do Joint Album And Tour With Wizkid But He Refused - Davido / Adekunle Gold, Simi Set To Release Joint Album / Efya: "I Have Never Had Sex With Wizkid, But He Dated My Sister" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Tried To Do Joint Album And Tour With Wizkid But He Refused - Davido by Gistsme1(m): 10:53am On Sep 27, 2022
Davido speaks on making a joint Album and Tour with Wizkid

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GN16CkLSOSQ

Highly loved Nigerian singer, Davido has revealed that Wizkid refused to do a joint album or tour with him.

In the interview, Davido noted he tried to make an album or joint tour with Wizkid but he refused.

When asked how he would described Wizkid in this moment. According to him, Wizkid is a no stress man.

Davido responded saying, “Honestly, I am saying this to the camera, Hi Balogun, I don’t get any problem with you.”

https://thedailypage.ng/davido-speaks-on-making-a-joint-album-and-tour-with-wizkid/

Re: I Have Tried To Do Joint Album And Tour With Wizkid But He Refused - Davido by HolyMan12: 10:56am On Sep 27, 2022
grin

Say no to frog voice grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have Tried To Do Joint Album And Tour With Wizkid But He Refused - Davido by mystery22: 10:59am On Sep 27, 2022
Davido and Wizkid my man
Re: I Have Tried To Do Joint Album And Tour With Wizkid But He Refused - Davido by Chizzyjforce: 11:02am On Sep 27, 2022
Reminds me of the documentary I watched about the Wright brothers, Curtis later became more successful than them in the aviation industry after they refused to collaborate with him.

Asking for a collaboration doesn't mean the other person is better; like they say, "two heads are better than one." PS: Naira not covered by this quote.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Tried To Do Joint Album And Tour With Wizkid But He Refused - Davido by justicechichex: 11:05am On Sep 27, 2022
Joint album and tour or not, both of em are still big abeg....
Re: I Have Tried To Do Joint Album And Tour With Wizkid But He Refused - Davido by SocialJustice: 11:07am On Sep 27, 2022
You no sabi sing abeg.
Re: I Have Tried To Do Joint Album And Tour With Wizkid But He Refused - Davido by Zonefree(m): 11:09am On Sep 27, 2022
Chizzyjforce:
Reminds me of the documentary I watched about the Wright brothers, Curtis later became more successful than them in the aviation industry after they refused to collaborate with him.

Asking for a collaboration doesn't mean the other person is better; like they say, "two heads are better than one." PS: Naira not covered by this quote.
grin grin

Why you come exclude Naira na grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have Tried To Do Joint Album And Tour With Wizkid But He Refused - Davido by ruzell86: 11:10am On Sep 27, 2022
Q: Wizkid or Davido?

Me: Davido yesterday, today and forever..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Tried To Do Joint Album And Tour With Wizkid But He Refused - Davido by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 27, 2022
Davido is an easy going man he has no problems but I'm team Olamide YBNL
Re: I Have Tried To Do Joint Album And Tour With Wizkid But He Refused - Davido by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 27, 2022
Davido has always been a bigger and mature person than wizmid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Tried To Do Joint Album And Tour With Wizkid But He Refused - Davido by Rahkman: 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2022
justicechichex:
Joint album and tour or not, both of em are still big abeg....
at the moment wizkid is bigger than davido....anybody can feature davido but not anybody can feature wizkid at the moment....

1 Like

Re: I Have Tried To Do Joint Album And Tour With Wizkid But He Refused - Davido by samie4viewnaija: 1:36pm On Sep 27, 2022
Wizkid seen partying with Tiwa Savage in AfroBeat Club in Iyoba Land the African Metaverse. Check out her new song With Major Lazer, Major League Dj’s and Dj Maphorisa - “Koo Koo Fun” at iyobaland.com

click on the link below for more

https:///3DRoHZZ
Re: I Have Tried To Do Joint Album And Tour With Wizkid But He Refused - Davido by justicechichex: 4:17pm On Sep 27, 2022
Rahkman:
at the moment wizkid is bigger than davido....anybody can feature davido but not anybody can feature wizkid at the moment....

That's ur own take though, no one will fault u for it..
Re: I Have Tried To Do Joint Album And Tour With Wizkid But He Refused - Davido by ghettochild(m): 10:17pm On Sep 27, 2022
Rahkman:
U don't know Wizzy.
He's has always been like that oo and in those days if u wan feature am na 10milli.
Ask saeon morula...
Re: I Have Tried To Do Joint Album And Tour With Wizkid But He Refused - Davido by techgen(m): 3:12am On Sep 28, 2022
How big Wiz go collabo when Chioma still dey he head kiss
Re: I Have Tried To Do Joint Album And Tour With Wizkid But He Refused - Davido by Redstubpen: 4:53am On Sep 28, 2022
sad

2 Great Famous guys. Both of them are younger than I am yet I am here living a life of uncertainties and I am yet to achieve one major accomplishment in life. I'm gradually sliding into depression because all my efforts is just like running round in circles. I'm overwhelmed and fast losing my mind.

Someone should talk to me before I lose my mind and maybe jump off the cliff.

Re: I Have Tried To Do Joint Album And Tour With Wizkid But He Refused - Davido by monerozi5590: 5:06pm On Sep 30, 2022
ruzell86:
Q: Wizkid or Davido?
Me: Davido yesterday, today and forever..
I too like Davido.
Re: I Have Tried To Do Joint Album And Tour With Wizkid But He Refused - Davido by Onyi22(f): 5:26pm On Sep 30, 2022
Like for Davido, Share for Wizkid

(1) (Reply)

Zinoleesky Breaks Up With Naira Marley Sister Shubomi Fashola / Davido Worshipped In Mancity As Fans Lick His Foot / Gistlover: Ini Edo Or Who Among These Celebrities Has The Worst Bbl Liposuction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.