Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,063 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Adebayo Vows To Recover Buhari’s Alleged Stolen Oil Money If Elected President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adebayo Vows To Recover Buhari’s Alleged Stolen Oil Money If Elected President (13608 Views)

$2.5bn Alleged Stolen Crude: Timi Frank Calls For Sack Of Mele Kyari / Buhari's Alleged Wedding: Nigerians Joke About The Wedding (Pictures) / Which Jibrin? Senators Exchange Banters Over Buhari’s Alleged Impostor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebayo Vows To Recover Buhari’s Alleged Stolen Oil Money If Elected President by TinubuThief: 11:55am On Sep 27, 2022
grin
Tilumbu don die be that hehehehe grin
Re: Adebayo Vows To Recover Buhari’s Alleged Stolen Oil Money If Elected President by Unrated900(m): 11:55am On Sep 27, 2022
I will vote for this man
Re: Adebayo Vows To Recover Buhari’s Alleged Stolen Oil Money If Elected President by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 27, 2022
onomeabuja:

Oga u no get PVC jarè grin
Do u know how hectic to get a PVC, u wouldn't want to waste if truly u have one embarassed

What I do with my PVC is my business. If I don't vote any of the top 3 thieves, it's my choice...

I don't know who your candidate is or why you quoted me, but you see those 3, they're not much different from each other, they've just tasted power at different levels and they are ALL corrupt!
Re: Adebayo Vows To Recover Buhari’s Alleged Stolen Oil Money If Elected President by TinubuThief: 11:57am On Sep 27, 2022
apache22b:
I will rather die voting Tinubu than for Peter Obi and his useless Obidient's urchins to be my President
And so shall it be zombie
Re: Adebayo Vows To Recover Buhari’s Alleged Stolen Oil Money If Elected President by bonnyhope: 11:57am On Sep 27, 2022

Re: Adebayo Vows To Recover Buhari’s Alleged Stolen Oil Money If Elected President by TinubuThief: 11:58am On Sep 27, 2022
Olojuobinrin:
Nice try but Nigerians are voting for Tinubu , you can keep contesting like Atiku though.
Which Nigerians. Oga shift your mouth
Re: Adebayo Vows To Recover Buhari’s Alleged Stolen Oil Money If Elected President by Angelfrost(m): 12:00pm On Sep 27, 2022
apache22b:
I will rather die voting Tinubu than for Peter Obi and his useless Obidient's urchins to be my President

It's a vote per person sir... E never reach to dey swear for yourself na! tongue
Re: Adebayo Vows To Recover Buhari’s Alleged Stolen Oil Money If Elected President by Tvoice: 12:01pm On Sep 27, 2022
After recovering it, wots next? U dey whine me abi?
Eleribu sombori
Re: Adebayo Vows To Recover Buhari’s Alleged Stolen Oil Money If Elected President by Fvkaholic: 12:03pm On Sep 27, 2022
Peter obi is going to do that for us
Re: Adebayo Vows To Recover Buhari’s Alleged Stolen Oil Money If Elected President by ALABACONNECT(m): 12:04pm On Sep 27, 2022
Okay

Well, for your UK used and new smart tv sets and soundbars, check my signature
Re: Adebayo Vows To Recover Buhari’s Alleged Stolen Oil Money If Elected President by Johnkennie(m): 12:05pm On Sep 27, 2022
Wetin him de vow for?
Re: Adebayo Vows To Recover Buhari’s Alleged Stolen Oil Money If Elected President by Fvkaholic: 12:05pm On Sep 27, 2022
Obi will do that for us
Re: Adebayo Vows To Recover Buhari’s Alleged Stolen Oil Money If Elected President by whitebeard(m): 12:07pm On Sep 27, 2022
apache22b:
the world would be a slightly better place knowing the death of a slowpoke.
Re: Adebayo Vows To Recover Buhari’s Alleged Stolen Oil Money If Elected President by Truthdeypain: 12:07pm On Sep 27, 2022
apache22b:

RIP
Re: Adebayo Vows To Recover Buhari’s Alleged Stolen Oil Money If Elected President by vyraldezigns(m): 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2022
Really?
Re: Adebayo Vows To Recover Buhari’s Alleged Stolen Oil Money If Elected President by hotseat: 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2022
Adebayo made some valid points but, as usual, partisanship, ethnicity and, of course, religion, would blind most of us to these facts.

The quantum of oil theft taking place daily could only happen with the tacit support of and collaboration with those at the helm of affairs.

Nigeria is bleeding badly as a result of a very selfishly wicked and callous regime of a government-backed brigandage.

Alas!

This is Nigeria!

A country where anything and everything goes!

SDP, sadly, is not in the political equation at the moment!
Re: Adebayo Vows To Recover Buhari’s Alleged Stolen Oil Money If Elected President by OnknownSoldier: 12:11pm On Sep 27, 2022
You can say anything you like about Buhari but one thing I am sure of is that he is not a thief.

Just look at him, do you think that man cares about money? To do what exactly? At what age?
Re: Adebayo Vows To Recover Buhari’s Alleged Stolen Oil Money If Elected President by PJ123: 12:14pm On Sep 27, 2022
Akinsete19:
Peter Obi will do that for us.

Unfortunately for you, this guy is the best candidate. In a decent society where the campaign is based on issues, Adewole is the best among them all.
Your Obi will not win the election and cannot even do anything pass Buhari.
Re: Adebayo Vows To Recover Buhari’s Alleged Stolen Oil Money If Elected President by Promising5555: 12:15pm On Sep 27, 2022
apache22b:

Bros, I go eat rice for your head!!!
Re: Adebayo Vows To Recover Buhari’s Alleged Stolen Oil Money If Elected President by Akinsete19(m): 12:16pm On Sep 27, 2022
PJ123:

Unfortunately for you, this guy is the best candidate. In a decent society where the campaign is based on issues, Adewole is the best among them all.
Your Obi will not win the election and cannot even do anything pass Buhari.
Okay
Re: Adebayo Vows To Recover Buhari’s Alleged Stolen Oil Money If Elected President by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:18pm On Sep 27, 2022
EMPTY PROMISE VOWS AS USUAL
Re: Adebayo Vows To Recover Buhari’s Alleged Stolen Oil Money If Elected President by Softmirror: 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2022
TinubuThief:

And so shall it be zombie

THAT IS A METAPHOR.
Re: Adebayo Vows To Recover Buhari’s Alleged Stolen Oil Money If Elected President by Fearyourcreator: 12:22pm On Sep 27, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Small yansh de even shake.

Adewole Adebayo that will be left with no choice on election day than to vote for the incoming PETER OBI.
Nawa for una sha
Re: Adebayo Vows To Recover Buhari’s Alleged Stolen Oil Money If Elected President by Fearyourcreator: 12:24pm On Sep 27, 2022
Olojuobinrin:
Nice try but Nigerians are voting for Tinubu , you can keep contesting like Atiku though.
Una no different Obi and Tinubu supporters
Re: Adebayo Vows To Recover Buhari’s Alleged Stolen Oil Money If Elected President by Emola12(m): 12:29pm On Sep 27, 2022
apache22b:
suffer no dey tire you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And mind you I'm oluwafemi from ondo state Base in Lagos nothing will stop me voting for OBI except God
Re: Adebayo Vows To Recover Buhari’s Alleged Stolen Oil Money If Elected President by Konjiboii: 12:30pm On Sep 27, 2022
My annoyance be say why all this mushroom parties no merge with LP, election now you go see say na only the aspirants family members go vote for them.while everyone for put resources together to achieve a common goal of dethroning this pricks running the country to the dirt.
Re: Adebayo Vows To Recover Buhari’s Alleged Stolen Oil Money If Elected President by damocool(m): 12:33pm On Sep 27, 2022
MonsieurX:
In the forthcoming elections, I'd rather vote for an unpopular candidate like this SDP man or Sowore, than to vote for greedy Atiku, selfish Tinubu or the hypocrite called Obi pandora.

All 3 major candidates are just trash! undecided

I'm wasting my vote on this man.
Re: Adebayo Vows To Recover Buhari’s Alleged Stolen Oil Money If Elected President by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 27, 2022
damocool:

I'm wasting my vote on this man.

Abi... Sometimes it's not about who wins or loses, it's about individual conviction.

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Vows To Recover Buhari’s Alleged Stolen Oil Money If Elected President by Jcash90: 12:37pm On Sep 27, 2022
Who dash monkey banana even councillor dis one no go see.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Not To Talk With Africa About Climate Change By Muhammadu Buhari / Boris Johnson: Nigeria Can Be A Renewable Superpower / Ganduje, APC NWC Visit Buhari In Daura, Confident Of Winning Imo Poll, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.