Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,879 members, 7,838,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Retired Military Officers Block Defence Headquarters Over Unpaid Allowances - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Retired Military Officers Block Defence Headquarters Over Unpaid Allowances (25839 Views)

Northern Traditional Rulers, Retired Military Officers Back Atiku, Dare Wike / Retired Military Officers Protest In Abuja Over Unpaid Of Pension (Video) / Police Officers Block Saraki's Convoy In Abuja, Lock Down Residence (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Retired Military Officers Block Defence Headquarters Over Unpaid Allowances by Thomthom(m): 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2022
Naso one Health Agency for Edo state dey owe me 4 month salary June to Sept.. I don print statement of Account submit, I don tire.. Suffer is just part of Africa
Re: Retired Military Officers Block Defence Headquarters Over Unpaid Allowances by uchvic(m): 6:45pm On Sep 27, 2022
Viraltrends123:
LOL, allowances, I thought as much. Whenever the government put allowances in your salary structure, just have it in mind that they won't pay.

LOL, only ASUU people would go on several months strike because of things like this. Mumu people that want to be earning this salaries in dollars, like their colleagues in US, the Government is paying you your salary, why can't you just continue teaching, and hope Nigeria develop as a whole, or is university/tertiary institutions or education sector the only sector in the country, or you feel other sectors are massively developed and paid well. We all should be patient and hope for a better Nigeria, instead of drawing is back with mumuness. If anyone should be on strike right now, it should be the nurses.

Shatap DAT mouth
Re: Retired Military Officers Block Defence Headquarters Over Unpaid Allowances by Viraltrends123: 7:21pm On Sep 27, 2022
whitebeard:
the moment people like u think they can post rubbish like this and feel like they are making sense is the moment u know the country is doomed.
I have nothing to say if you choose to show me how foolish you are, keep it up.
Re: Retired Military Officers Block Defence Headquarters Over Unpaid Allowances by AmadorSays: 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2022
Na wa, dem dey owe military too?
Re: Retired Military Officers Block Defence Headquarters Over Unpaid Allowances by Minime10(f): 10:12pm On Sep 27, 2022
Shoot them at sight grin
Re: Retired Military Officers Block Defence Headquarters Over Unpaid Allowances by UCHIHAmask: 11:32am On Sep 28, 2022
MansoryMX:
And some of you still wants to vote for same people!!!!

Na craze dey really worry all of Una for that useless country called Nigeria!!!!

God!! You don't know how much I hate Nigerian youths,how much pain I feel for their sake.
With all the past experiences and current system of impunity,embezzlement and decadence in the Nigeria system,How can any human possibly contemplate voting them as a way forward!!!!!!
Even if we can't observe or perceive our system of doom, can't we at least copy and model the system of government practiced by others.
Poverty can really be blinding

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament / Police, Makinde Disagree Over Attack On Titi Atiku / Landslide: Buhari Wins Own Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.