Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Reactions As Bank Security Guard Is Spotted Using Iphone 14 Pro Max (video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Reactions As Bank Security Guard Is Spotted Using Iphone 14 Pro Max (video) (3228 Views)

Kidnapper John Ewa Was Laid Off As Bank Cleaner For Stealing Money - Police Boss / Man Spotted Using His G-Wagon To Pack Blocks In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) / First Bank Security Men Assault Customer Inside Banking Hall (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactions As Bank Security Guard Is Spotted Using Iphone 14 Pro Max (video) by Redstubpen: 4:16am On Sep 28, 2022
Remember the Bayelsa Lion
.. cheesy
Re: Reactions As Bank Security Guard Is Spotted Using Iphone 14 Pro Max (video) by michlins(m): 6:03am On Sep 28, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

So because he's a security man, he shouldn't enjoy life to the fullest he should be wallowing in hardship so you lots can be happy.

I really don't know why people tend to look down on people doing security job. fóolish fools everywhere.
you're part of the problem of Nigeria. Someone whose take home is about 500k a year is using phone two or three times his annual salary and you think it is cool.

It's not ok and should raise eyebrows especially with his position and sensitivity of his job. Imagine withdrawing huge amount of money from the bank and getting kidnapped on your way and tomorrow he comes to work with GLe and you will say it's cool.

It's not belittling his job, it's called being security conscious
Re: Reactions As Bank Security Guard Is Spotted Using Iphone 14 Pro Max (video) by FuckDModz: 10:05am On Sep 28, 2022
That’s iPhone 11
Re: Reactions As Bank Security Guard Is Spotted Using Iphone 14 Pro Max (video) by Realmi: 8:23pm On Sep 28, 2022
What if he was given or borrowed by someone to use for the main time ....make una no just conclude say him use money buy am
Re: Reactions As Bank Security Guard Is Spotted Using Iphone 14 Pro Max (video) by Nobody: 5:12am On Sep 29, 2022
Prestar:

I agree with you

But where can he get the money to buy that

Even bank Manager cannot afford it��
you guys would just be spiling nonsense.. who told u a Bank manger can't get an iphone 14 pro max? Is it up to 2milio? Do you know how much those Bank guys are making codedly,
Re: Reactions As Bank Security Guard Is Spotted Using Iphone 14 Pro Max (video) by Nobody: 5:14am On Sep 29, 2022
seanwilliam:

I don’t know salary scale of bank managers in Nigeria but using their salaries, none of them can conveniently afford that except you’re talking of very top bank managers.
oga you have no idea of how Bankers Make thier money.. what you know is the salary they tell u.. so just rest
Re: Reactions As Bank Security Guard Is Spotted Using Iphone 14 Pro Max (video) by Nobody: 5:17am On Sep 29, 2022
MrOkenwa:
That can't be iPhone 14 pro max. It's beyond him. iPhone 14 pro max will be his salary in 2 years untouched. He has no business in that uniform if he can afford 14 pro max.
I can comfortably pick one but I'm holding on to my 11pro till next year.
because you can afford one doesn't mean another person can't.. what if someone gifted him? And he decides not to sell
Re: Reactions As Bank Security Guard Is Spotted Using Iphone 14 Pro Max (video) by seanwilliam(m): 5:18am On Sep 29, 2022
Hopeba:
oga you have no idea of how Bankers Make thier money.. what you know is the salary they tell u.. so just rest
I’m sure you saw where I said ‘using their salaries’
Re: Reactions As Bank Security Guard Is Spotted Using Iphone 14 Pro Max (video) by Nobody: 5:25am On Sep 29, 2022
seanwilliam:
I’m sure you saw where I said ‘using their salaries’
ok sorry for misquoting u
Re: Reactions As Bank Security Guard Is Spotted Using Iphone 14 Pro Max (video) by seanwilliam(m): 5:26am On Sep 29, 2022
Hopeba:
because you can afford one doesn't mean another person can't.. what if someone gifted him? And he decides not to sell
nobody can gift a security man in Nigeria iPhone 14 pro max stop that nonsense ! While he’s standing At security post . Priority Dey Dey, stop that nonsense !!!
Re: Reactions As Bank Security Guard Is Spotted Using Iphone 14 Pro Max (video) by Nobody: 5:44am On Sep 29, 2022
seanwilliam:
nobody can gift a security man in Nigeria iPhone 14 pro max stop that nonsense ! While he’s standing At security post . Priority Dey Dey, stop that nonsense !!!
what are you even saying.. how much is this iphone abroad? What if he has relatives there?
Re: Reactions As Bank Security Guard Is Spotted Using Iphone 14 Pro Max (video) by seanwilliam(m): 6:03am On Sep 29, 2022
Hopeba:
what are you even saying.. how much is this iphone abroad? What if he has relatives there?
stop this nonsense. Even in America , 1500$ is not a small money ! And it’s impossible for him to have relative who can send him phone of such and still be doing security job of 50k.
You sound like someone who has never worked for money before or owned expensive stuff. No offense
Re: Reactions As Bank Security Guard Is Spotted Using Iphone 14 Pro Max (video) by romunu(m): 6:06am On Sep 29, 2022
If the security like, he can use iPhone 15, so long say my money complete for my account no problem.
Re: Reactions As Bank Security Guard Is Spotted Using Iphone 14 Pro Max (video) by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 29, 2022
seanwilliam:
stop this nonsense. Even in America , 1500$ is not a small money ! And it’s impossible for him to have relative who can send him phone of such and still be doing security job of 50k.
You sound like someone who has never worked for money before or owned expensive stuff. No offense
yes...iam even broke at the moment.iam still schooling

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yahoo School Proprietor And 13 Students Arrested By EFCC In Edo (photos) / Justice For Mohbad: Confessions Of An Unknown Witness In The Hospital(pics, Vid) / Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (viewers Discretion Is Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.