Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

If u are based in germany or belgium, please ur adivice is highly needed - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / If u are based in germany or belgium, please ur adivice is highly needed (1200 Views)

A Serious Buyer of BLCO Is Highly Needed, / Offer To Supply Charcoal To Buyers In Belgium / I Want To Buy Gsm Numbers of women that Are Based In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If u are based in germany or belgium, please ur adivice is highly needed by bulletG(m): 2:37pm On Aug 14, 2011
Am based in Europe, Greece 2 b precise and i want 2 start exporting goods frm Europe 2 9ja. i have in mind 2 export Car engines or spare parts frm Germany or Belgium.  please if u are based in elther of these countries or your in2 diz kind of biz please your advice is highly needed. i want 2 know how lucrative it is and also how much one can have 2 start it up,  but if u still have better bizness ideas frm europe 2 naija, please dnt hesitate 2 share with me thanks,
Re: If u are based in germany or belgium, please ur adivice is highly needed by adestephen: 9:26pm On Aug 15, 2011
i dont live in either country,but i can give u a friend's email,he lives in germany,he's into auto n electronics busines
Re: If u are based in germany or belgium, please ur adivice is highly needed by bulletG(m): 7:58am On Aug 16, 2011
pls my bro, i will really appreciate it , my email is ejykco2002@yahoo.com, pls u can send d email either in my box or here, thanks
Re: If u are based in germany or belgium, please ur adivice is highly needed by nonnykin: 2:39am On Aug 18, 2011
you can try out ok clothes and generators i think they will. even second fridge and spair parts. i am based in ukraine and this is wat some pple are doing.
Re: If u are based in germany or belgium, please ur adivice is highly needed by EVERWIN(m): 7:25pm On Aug 31, 2011
@ bullet G This cars spareparts/engines was a good biz but now there are too much people inside this biz. The profit come slow becos of much sellers and changing rates can kill the profits.

If you want to make serious money you have to enter trucks and trucks spareparts/engines biz.

Impex this into 9ja bring more money then selling co ca in e. To start this u need min. 10T euros, that give you one truck and some spareparts, or any other nice combination. Normally you need more 2 invest but is a good start.
Money is not everything you need also knowledge in this. I see big naijapeople buying cars/bus/trucks and once in naija they see that its not selling.

To avoid beginners mistakes you can try (subjet to ur status) to join our team in Belgium. We can give you examples now at Antwerp, we have now 9 truckscombinations ready for shipping in september.

There are also trucks/spareparts in Greece and Bulgaria that are in high demand in naija if you know how 2 search 4 it in these countries.

Whats is also possible you buy busses and stuf them full with electronics (watch out 4 import restrictions), clothes,,  and put the bus on top or inside a truck.

I can also sell you cheap available roro or cargo space with my shipments 2gether, its perfect to ship ur spareparts and car engines cheap to 9ja, if you want email me.

Another idea is buying bulk oliveoil in Greece and his islands/Cyprus (look 4 subsidies)and import it inside Nigeria (see Nafdac) for repacking and selling.

To contact me see my profile or reply here
Re: If u are based in germany or belgium, please ur adivice is highly needed by buchyno7(m): 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2011
I am based in Germany and that business is lucrative but you have to ask the marketers in Nigeria what they want before you ship if not they will kill your marketers because naija marketers in Ladipo are wicked so ask them before you load
Re: If u are based in germany or belgium, please ur adivice is highly needed by bulletG(m): 8:38am On Sep 04, 2011
@ Everwin, thanks man 4 ur post, just sent u a mail in ur inbox n will love 2 read ur reply, thanks once again

(1) (Reply)

High Quality Handbags From Germany - Bulk - Amazing Price - See Pics / Lacasera Ago For Sales In Trucks / Mobile Power Bank Factory In China..you Smart Choice...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.