Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Chimaroke Nnamani Of PDP Campaigning With Bola Tinubu's Picture In Enugu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chimaroke Nnamani Of PDP Campaigning With Bola Tinubu's Picture In Enugu (40676 Views)

PDP Candidates Campaigning With Tinubu Picture On Their Banner In Ondo. / Labour Party Candidates In Kano Using Tinubu's Picture On Their Posters / Yusuf Buhari Visits Tinubu (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Of PDP Campaigning With Bola Tinubu's Picture In Enugu by Ogun07032601473: 1:47pm On Sep 27, 2022
This herbal was prepared from Ijebu in Ogun State ...Originally it will flush out any type of diseases in your body ..We call it ( MANY IN ONE ) Try it today and be healthy

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Of PDP Campaigning With Bola Tinubu's Picture In Enugu by Creeknigga(m): 1:51pm On Sep 27, 2022
What about the APC candidate for Enugu east senatorial zone?
Won't this be a kind of bitter-sweet experience for everyone when campaign starts or on election day.

Don't get it twisted folks!
Vote Peter Obi for President
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Of PDP Campaigning With Bola Tinubu's Picture In Enugu by Mrfixitt(m): 1:52pm On Sep 27, 2022
trutharena:

Because he knows Peter Obi cannot win.

Gatgering of Tinubu urchins.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Of PDP Campaigning With Bola Tinubu's Picture In Enugu by Prinxzona10: 1:54pm On Sep 27, 2022
The kind of useless and myopic people I share the same country with,always baffles me a lot honestly..very shameful!!!

So,a well known political criminal made a poster with his fellow well known political criminal and it became a news and a validation of acceptability,jubilation to some foolish morons without even minding the psyche of the people in the region where the said poster was made,have for the attachee and the attacher( if there's any English word like that).

Perfect definition of Tinubu and his despicably foolish miscreants is like a drowning man seeking,searching and desperately looking for anything to stay afloat even to celebrate a common poster paper in the backyard of his presumed enemy...Tuah!!!!

Every sane man should hate evil hence the reason sane Nigerians dislike APC,their candidate and what they stands for and for the dubious political criminal to attached such picture on his poster,his chances are neither slim nor dime buh his chances are doomed already even before the main election kicks off..

Lastly,sane Nigeria knows the best and the worst candidate and they will clear every lunatics doubt comes 2023...

I rest my case....Gracias!!!!
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Of PDP Campaigning With Bola Tinubu's Picture In Enugu by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:54pm On Sep 27, 2022
E lo Fokan bale, emi lokan
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Of PDP Campaigning With Bola Tinubu's Picture In Enugu by DTaj: 1:58pm On Sep 27, 2022
trutharena:

It doesn’t matter. Not everybody will excel at the same rate.

At least Nnamani is still being relevant to an extent compared to his other mates.

GOD BLESS YOU!

Chimaroke is not a beggar; it's the case of a friend helping a friend and nothing more.

Chimaroke was a two-term Governor and current Senator (like Tinubu too).

He qualified as a medical doctor and also practised in the US before his return to Nigeria for politics. Possibly, he and Tinubu were friends from their days in America...
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Of PDP Campaigning With Bola Tinubu's Picture In Enugu by Truthdeypain: 2:01pm On Sep 27, 2022
lhordspy:
After Afenifere's declaration for Peter obi. I stated my opinion in here and i know the number of insults, curses and hate that was directed towards me .They tagged me all sorts of name and call me so many thing, but guess what: i refuse to sway, i refuse to be bullied!

With this i think am oblige to pass this little message across to the Good people of Nigeria, the sane minds, Christians and muslims alike across all tribes except few who are swimming in the ocean of hates, drowning without realising it.

Anyway my message goes as thus:

Do not be despair, do not let yourself be bullied into submission by insignificant groups, inconsequential over-exaggerated rallies, or by politically induced over-zealous religious leaders masking as Christians bodies and being use as cheap political tools to sway your mind from your ideology.

Stand by your courage and shake not,
For Feb25, 2023 the day of reckoning is here already. It will be over in a bit i promise, even before 1pm that day.
The pretenders, the deceiver, the liars, the propagandist, and the fantasists will have realise 'it is finished' ... Nothing less! Nothing more!

If you can recall in 2019, because i can remember just like yesterday that the combine force of ATIKU ABUBAKAR inconjunction with the feeble minds messiah, PETER OBI with the inconsequential Afenifere's group, the supposedly christian leadership bodies turn political group, CAN that suddenly left the preaching of the holy gospel to antagonising and engaging in a political campaign of calumnies, hate, with religious sentimentalism and extreme bigotry.

..... All these people joined forces together but couldnt defeat a single man, MUHAMMAD BUHARI... I think you remember, Because i do... And let me assure you that history will not only repeat itself, this time the defeat will be massive like never seen before in any election in Africa.

Had i known, will only be the words to emanate right out of the mouth of the enemies.

Remember it is us vs them
Nigeria vs them
God vs them.

Shalom.

You say na Yoruba v them abi.

Yoruba against her enemies.

Upon plenty IGBO even a whole Ebeano who is very influential dey support una useless candidate you still dey chop your shit dey go ..

Na Ogun go kill you and all the worthlessness
, oloriburuku Omo!
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Of PDP Campaigning With Bola Tinubu's Picture In Enugu by Prinxzona10: 2:02pm On Sep 27, 2022
Seun,you should step up with this your forum and do what's right even though I know you're a tribal bigot(though always cunningly to play it down somehow) buh you should separate your hard earn source of income( business) from this Nigerian demonic politics before it ruin everything you've got and achieved..

I admonish and advice you as a brother because I became a steady visiting member for over a decade while registered few years ago buh with the rate things are falling apart here and you kept mute,this forum might likely not last longer via why would you allow some chronic tribalist bigot to become a MOD(well,let me MYND my business)even working with some people to generate LIKES unnecessarily...

Seun,please do something about all these bots and likes been generated and given to Tinubu's urchins here because it doesn't make any sense and it seems childish and the worst part is that if they decide to generate 355 likes,they would give the person such likes in all his comments throughout the topic...not even professionally updated in their silly antics niiii...

Seun,please try and urgently do something because a stitch in time,saves nine and don't say that sane people didn't warn you via politics will come and go and if you jeopardize your forum because of a mere politics, you likely not recover from the political trauma of your miscalculation again on this very forum..

My words are always enough for the wise..

I rest my case...Gracias!!!!
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Of PDP Campaigning With Bola Tinubu's Picture In Enugu by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:04pm On Sep 27, 2022
Even Obi go join the train
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Of PDP Campaigning With Bola Tinubu's Picture In Enugu by Demurray: 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2022
Chimaroke and the likes in the southeast who knows Naija politics better, know the contest is between TInubu and Atiku and since PDP failed to zone her presidential ticket to south, chimaroke and all the other PDP governors in the region will definitely queue behind Tinubu in support of the southern presidency .
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Of PDP Campaigning With Bola Tinubu's Picture In Enugu by heniford2: 2:16pm On Sep 27, 2022
Haywhy3579:

Keep assuming ur self fool even though u dont know anybody in Enugu but u can always assure yourself with keyboard. U think u are wiser than a whole Chimaroke but u are wrong because he is going to the senate while u are going to ur village. Go and learn politics and stop running ur dirty mouth.
says someone in North or probably in West grin while chimaroke should flood enugu with his picture with tinubu and lets check update on Feb 2023 undecided QED
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Of PDP Campaigning With Bola Tinubu's Picture In Enugu by EmmyCC: 2:20pm On Sep 27, 2022
mrvitalis:

Chimaroke needs to leverage on tinubu's what ? Una dey talk ooh

Someone who single handedly picked the PDP governoship candidate ?

It anything his going back to the senate was 100% guaranteed before now but with his picture with Tinubu it's less than 50% of other paties are serious

S
I agree with you, he would have gone to Senate without qualms without Tinubu but he is just foolish. He probably thinks that the election will favour Tinubu by hook or crook so wants to be on the perceived winning side for eventualities but he will cry at the end.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Of PDP Campaigning With Bola Tinubu's Picture In Enugu by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 27, 2022
Aresede:
If you have applied for two or more jobs and yet haven't received any interview invitation, it's a clear indication that your CV is ineffective and requires professional assistance.

Please pay close attention to what you're about to read next if you're tired of being in this position and need your CV to be effective.

I must let you in on a secret. I know exactly where you can find help.

There is a company that will rewrite your CV and turn it into a powerful marketing tool that will land you multiple interview invitations. 99.9% guaranteed.

Their service is RELIABLE, FAST, and CHEAP.

Within a week of reading this, the first 20 persons who get in touch with them will receive a CV revamp for just 5,000NGN.

With your revamped CV, you would stand out, dazzle recruiters, improve your prospects, and secure an interview.

Keep in mind that the discount has a deadline. Therefore, take action today! Contact them right away!
if you had said "I will help you build your CV" that would've made you look legit and a little bit credible. This your "a company..." just exposed you as a fraud
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Of PDP Campaigning With Bola Tinubu's Picture In Enugu by EmmyCC: 2:24pm On Sep 27, 2022
DTaj:

GOD BLESS YOU!

Chimaroke is not a beggar; it's the case of a friend helping a friend and nothing more.

Chimaroke was a two-term Governor and current Senator (like Tinubu too).

He qualified as a medical doctor and also practised in the US before his return to Nigeria for politics. Possibly, he and Tinubu were friends from their days in America...
Chimaroke wouldn't identify with Tinubu if there's nothing in it for him (actual or perceived in the long run). Know this and know peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Of PDP Campaigning With Bola Tinubu's Picture In Enugu by drmuchin: 2:30pm On Sep 27, 2022
trutharena:
Senator Chimaroke using Bola Tinubu image on his poster for campaign in Enugu.

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1574710404059697152?s=46&t=AKMioihLqNRjAZq4U2cfBQ

A JUDAS whose belly is his god
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Of PDP Campaigning With Bola Tinubu's Picture In Enugu by Headachetoigboh(f): 2:30pm On Sep 27, 2022
lhordspy:
After Afenifere's declaration for Peter obi. I stated my opinion in here and i know the number of insults, curses and hate that was directed towards me .They tagged me all sorts of names and called me so many things, but guess what: i refuse to sway, i refuse to be bullied!

With this i think am oblige to pass this little message across to the Good people of Nigeria, the sane minds, Christians and muslims alike across all tribes except few who are swimming in the ocean of hates, drowning without realising it.

Do not be despair, do not let yourself be bullied into submission by insignificant groups, inconsequential over-exaggerated rallies, or by politically induced over-zealous religious leaders masking as Christians bodies and being use as cheap political tools to sway your mind from your ideology.

- ''Stand by your courage and shake not,
For Feb25, 2023 the day of reckoning is here already. It will be over in a bit i promise, even before 1pm that day.
The pretenders, the deceiver, the liars, the propagandist, and the fantasists will have realise 'it is finished' ... Nothing less! Nothing more! "

If you can recall in 2019, because i can remember just like yesterday that the combine forces of ATIKU ABUBAKAR inconjunction with the feeble-minds messiah, PETER OBI with the inconsequential Afenifere's group, not forgetting the supposedly christian leadership bodies turn political group, CAN that suddenly left the preaching of the holy gospel of God Almighty to antagonising and engaging in a political campaign of calumnies, hate, with religious sentimentalism and extreme bigotry.

..... All these people joined forces together but couldnt defeat a single man, MUHAMMAD BUHARI... I think you remember, Because i do... And let me assure you that history will not only repeat itself, this time the defeat will be massive like never seen before in any election in Africa.

Had i known, will only be the words to emanate right out of the mouth of the enemies.

Remember it is us vs them,
Nigeria vs them,
God vs them.

But before then, continue to pepper dem !! pepper dem !! Let them know Lion have no business with sheeps.

Shalom.

So if God ask you to choose one

1. That 2019 General election was free and fair---- Yes ( You will die now)
2. That it was rigged Yes-----Live and be prosperous.

Which will u choose

Don't be biased. Just be truthful
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Of PDP Campaigning With Bola Tinubu's Picture In Enugu by VTJN(m): 2:34pm On Sep 27, 2022
Prinxzona10:
The kind of useless and myopic people I share the same country with,always baffles me a lot honestly..very shameful!!!

So,a well known political criminal made a poster with his fellow well known political criminal and it became a news and a validation of acceptability,jubilation to some foolish morons without even minding the psyche of the people in the region where the said poster was made,have for the attachee and the attacher( if there's any English word like that).

Perfect definition of Tinubu and his despicably foolish miscreants is like a drowning man seeking,searching and desperately looking for anything to stay afloat even to celebrate a common poster paper in the backyard of his presumed enemy...Tuah!!!!

Every sane man should hate evil hence the reason sane Nigerians dislike APC,their candidate and what they stands for and for the dubious political criminal to attached such picture on his poster,his chances are neither slim nor dime buh his chances are doomed already even before the main election kicks off..

Lastly,sane Nigeria knows the best and the worst candidate and they will clear every lunatics doubt comes 2023...

I rest my case....Gracias!!!!

lol

No candidate is the best neither is anyone the worst

You guys should stop all these unnecessary hyping of these politicians Biko
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Of PDP Campaigning With Bola Tinubu's Picture In Enugu by VTJN(m): 2:37pm On Sep 27, 2022
EmmyCC:

I agree with you, he would have gone to Senate without qualms without Tinubu but he is just foolish. He probably thinks that the election will favour Tinubu by hook or crook so wants to be on the perceived winning side for eventualities but he will cry at the end.
lol

So you think your Obi will win?

LMAO grin
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Of PDP Campaigning With Bola Tinubu's Picture In Enugu by cooooooks(m): 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2022
Tinubu won't get 2% in the South East. Won't near 10% in the South South. He won't get 45% in the South West. In the North East, he won't cross 40%. In the North West, he won't smell 33%.
How exactly is he supposed to win?

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Of PDP Campaigning With Bola Tinubu's Picture In Enugu by ufuosman(m): 2:45pm On Sep 27, 2022
Matter dey here
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Of PDP Campaigning With Bola Tinubu's Picture In Enugu by Germi9: 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2022
Chimaronke is playing mad politics,either ways he doesn’t lose, if he wins the senatorial seat and tinubu loses no qualms and if he loses the senatorial seat and tinubu wins he will be compensated ,and if they both win then its a win win for them
Too much sense no good oo
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Of PDP Campaigning With Bola Tinubu's Picture In Enugu by amaridigital(m): 2:55pm On Sep 27, 2022
Brendaniel:
A thief supporting another thief regardless of tribe, religion and party is what we call

Brotherhood of bandits

Just as a thief Pandora was campaigning for another thief Atikulooter and was trying to be his vice three years ago.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Of PDP Campaigning With Bola Tinubu's Picture In Enugu by Ayodeoba: 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2022
heniford2:
i know chimaroke him allowing this will kill his political ambition this picture flooding enugu i assure you he will lose mark my word
Dem supposed put tinubu picture for front of your eyes,anytime you wake up mk you salute am
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Of PDP Campaigning With Bola Tinubu's Picture In Enugu by toneroforever(m): 3:15pm On Sep 27, 2022
trutharena:
Senator Chimaroke using Bola Tinubu image on his poster for campaign in Enugu.

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1574710404059697152?s=46&t=AKMioihLqNRjAZq4U2cfBQ

There's nothing wrong with associating with ur political associate. He's free to align with BAT after all some Yorubas also associate with Peter Obi. Detribalised politics should be encouraged.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Of PDP Campaigning With Bola Tinubu's Picture In Enugu by Devil1Messenger: 3:18pm On Sep 27, 2022
lhordspy:
After Afenifere's declaration for Peter obi. I stated my opinion in here and i know the number of insults, curses and hate that was directed towards me .They tagged me all sorts of names and called me so many things, but guess what: i refuse to sway, i refuse to be bullied!

The pretenders, the deceiver, the liars, the propagandist, and the fantasists will have realise 'it is finished' ... Nothing less! Nothing more! "

If you can recall in 2019, because i can remember just like yesterday that the combine forces of ATIKU ABUBAKAR inconjunction with the feeble-minds messiah, PETER OBI with the inconsequential Afenifere's group, not forgetting the supposedly christian leadership bodies turn political group, CAN that suddenly left the preaching of the holy gospel of God Almighty to antagonising and engaging in a political campaign of calumnies, hate, with religious sentimentalism and extreme bigotry.

Nigeria vs them,
God vs them.

But before then, continue to pepper dem !! pepper dem !! Let them know Lion have no business with sheeps.

Shalom.
This one nor be IPOB Abi?
Ozuor
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Of PDP Campaigning With Bola Tinubu's Picture In Enugu by Kingpele(m): 3:22pm On Sep 27, 2022
[quote author=lhordspy post=117051517]After Afenifere's declaration for Peter obi. I stated my opinion in here and i know the number of insults, curses and hate that was directed towards me .They tagged me all sorts of names and called me so many things, but guess what: i refuse to sway, i refuse to be bullied!

Nigeria vs them,
God vs them.

Shalom.[ you are a big disgrace to youths of this Country..u guys are the reason our politicians are taking us for granted...if u have sense u will not be canvassing for a sick old man who should be resting his weak bones ,buharia was praised to high heavens 2014 but yet he failed woefully because of sickness and old age ,u want another sick old man to take over from another sick man who kept travelling to UK for medical purposes..those of u wishing this country evil because u are blinded by ethnic and religious considerations..your lives will reflect the state of this Country under APC..say Amen to it urchin
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Of PDP Campaigning With Bola Tinubu's Picture In Enugu by Belleful: 4:00pm On Sep 27, 2022
Make I reserve my comment about PDP, till they respond to this anti party game of nnamani.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Of PDP Campaigning With Bola Tinubu's Picture In Enugu by EmmyCC: 4:16pm On Sep 27, 2022
VTJN:
lol

So you think your Obi will win?

LMAO grin
When I said Chimaroke will cry at the end, I know what I am saying.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Of PDP Campaigning With Bola Tinubu's Picture In Enugu by Thonee(m): 4:31pm On Sep 27, 2022
lhordspy:

Nigeria vs them,
God vs them.

After all these rubbish, no ancestor or sick man will ever occupy Aso Rock again as president.

Shalom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adebunmi Osadahun: Police Condemns Attack On Ondo Commissioner for Women Affai / Governor Yahaya Bello Wears The "1271' Cap For Tinubu In Nasarawa / Ibadan Explosion: Foreign Illegal Miners Ran Out Of The House Before Explosion —

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.