Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,917 members, 7,835,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Igbo's Are Saboteurs For Not Supporting Atiku, Says Emeka Ihedioha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo's Are Saboteurs For Not Supporting Atiku, Says Emeka Ihedioha (1429 Views)

2023: LP Adamawa Guber Candidate Fumes, Says There Are Saboteurs In His Party / Yahaya Bello: There Are Saboteurs In Buhari's Administration / 2019: Why I Am Now Supporting Atiku – IBB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo's Are Saboteurs For Not Supporting Atiku, Says Emeka Ihedioha by sukar886: 2:38pm On Sep 27, 2022
Mumu, u will never rule imo state again....
Re: Igbo's Are Saboteurs For Not Supporting Atiku, Says Emeka Ihedioha by techWriter3: 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2022
Fake press
Re: Igbo's Are Saboteurs For Not Supporting Atiku, Says Emeka Ihedioha by Opolopoopolonio: 3:12pm On Sep 27, 2022
Igbos should please vote Peter Obi cheesy
Re: Igbo's Are Saboteurs For Not Supporting Atiku, Says Emeka Ihedioha by budaatum: 4:16pm On Sep 27, 2022
Poten111:

I can't deal with a spineless opinion that is why I shared my own opinion. You cannot have the internet at your disposal and claim ignorance. It is unforgiveable.

First! Nowhere did I "claim ignorance". Read below what I wrote and point out where such an absurd "claim" was made!

budaatum:

Fake news or not that's my opinion, deal with it.

That said, I'm glad it's fake. Never thought an Ibo man could be so dumb.

And don't give me your forgiveness; because, I don't want it nor have I ever asked for it thank you very much. You'd deal though, if your currency were any good, either to buy or to sell for profit I think. Or rather, is my own opinion.
Re: Igbo's Are Saboteurs For Not Supporting Atiku, Says Emeka Ihedioha by Figger(m): 5:59pm On Sep 27, 2022
akelicious:
The former deputy speaker of the house of representatives, Chief Emeka ihedioha has taken a swipe on the Igbos for not supporting the candidature of former vice president,Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

Chief Emeka ihedioha who addressed the igbo community in Ghana over the weekend said that Igbo's are sabotaging their political future for discarding the PDP presidential candidate Atiku Abubakar in place of Peter obi who Is running on the ticket of labour party.

According to the former deputy speaker, it would amount to political naivety sabotage should the igbos leave PDP presidential candidate Atiku Abubakar and support Peter obi.

" The 2023 general election would be a litmus test on the political faithfulness of the Igbos, it would amount to sabotage to have supported PDP for decades and turn around now to support Peter obi who is running on the ticket of labour party"

"Labour has no structure to win , those supporting labour party are saboteurs who don't wish the Igbo Nation good politically "

" peter obi wouldn't win this election, let's not bury our political destiny by supporting him in place of Atiku Abubakar ,say chief Emeka ihedioha "

https://akelicious.net/2022/09/27/2023-igbos-are-saboteurs-for-not-supporting-atiku-says-emeka-ihedioha/
I used to respect this man, thought he's sensible but look how disappointed I am. How many times would Atiku contest for this presidential position, for the records, didn't he gather much votes from the south east? It's nobody's fault he's not even popular in his so called North.
Re: Igbo's Are Saboteurs For Not Supporting Atiku, Says Emeka Ihedioha by budaatum: 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
Re: Igbo's Are Saboteurs For Not Supporting Atiku, Says Emeka Ihedioha by Idiko1: 5:46pm On Sep 28, 2022
No wonder this dumbass fool has not stood for anything even for his gubernatorial mandate. It is universally accepted that political patronage determines political support. The useless PDP reneged on its connotational format of rotation. My grandfather told me that a person does not stand at one place to watch masquerade.
Re: Igbo's Are Saboteurs For Not Supporting Atiku, Says Emeka Ihedioha by Stcloj: 6:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
Imagine. That is why you lost, your golden seat
Re: Igbo's Are Saboteurs For Not Supporting Atiku, Says Emeka Ihedioha by budaatum: 5:50pm On Sep 30, 2022
Poten111:

Did you see the source of information?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: "Sai Kassim" Crowd Hails Kassim Shettima As He Visits Kwara State / Ejiofor Must Resign Or I Release His Nude pictures Like Nelly - Simon Ekpa / Peter Obi’s Nigerian Project, Not Igbo President, Obidients Reply Arthur Eze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.