Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

The Simple Secrets To Making Sales On Amazon KDP?⁣⁣⁣⁣ - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Simple Secrets To Making Sales On Amazon KDP?⁣⁣⁣⁣ (421 Views)

Check How Much The Simple T-shirt Mark Zuckerberg Wears Cost / Facts To Prove The Simple Life Of Real Billionaires / Shocking: See Some Of The Simple Questions Failed By Kaduna Teachers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Simple Secrets To Making Sales On Amazon KDP?⁣⁣⁣⁣ by Finhy: 12:55pm On Sep 27, 2022
The most important part of any creation and marketing phase of your book(s) is doing proper book research. Research helps in figuring out the sales potential of your book.⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣

When you fail to carry out a proper market research, you might not get the results you want and you’ll only get frustrated. ⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣

It doesn’t matter how long it takes, just don't downplay the idea of proper market research when trying to publish books on Amazon. ⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
It’ll help you reduce the stress of publishing unwanted books in the market. ⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
This is applicable when you are creating low content books, short reads or content books.⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
There are three (3) things you must research on before you Publish your book.⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
✅ Your Book's Niche/Topic⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
✅ Profitable or Viable Keywords for Your Book⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
✅ The Right Categories for Your Book.⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
I would love to talk about everyone of these topics mentioned above because I don't want this post to be too long. I will be discussing how to search for profitable Keywords.⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
Before you publish your books, ask yourself.⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
What keywords would perform best for my book?⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
Doing proper Keywords Research is definitely an aspect that does not need to be neglected. The way you carry out your proper market research, that’s the same way you have to carry out keywords research.⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
This is because keywords are the things that help the potential customers see your books.⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
Having a good quality book and your market not being able to see it, is like winking at someone in the dark. ⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
You have what the market wants but when they can't see it, it's of no value to them. In all you do, make sure you do proper keywords research. ⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
You might be asking, how do I find viable keywords.⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
Well, this is the goldmine. I know this is one subject I can talk about for over an hour. ⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
Lol ��⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
I know a lot of people will advice you to get tools like Helium 10, Publisher Rocket etc.⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
What if, you are just starting out and you need ways to generate profitable Keywords and you have little or no money to invest in paid tools.⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
What should you do?⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
Well, I will recommend a few amazing free tools that I've used. I won't tell you which one works best for me.⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
What are the requirements for a viable keyword?⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
Google Search Volume.⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
Amazon Search Volume (Number of Competitors)⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
The Keyword Conversion Rate (Check the ABSR of the Best Selling books in that particular Keyword. When they have low ABSR it means, the Keyword can convert.⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
Etc.⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
Some tools that can help you with your Keywords Research are listed below:⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
Free tools:⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
DS Amazon Quickview ⁣⁣⁣⁣

AMZ suggestion expander ⁣⁣⁣⁣

Keywordtool.io⁣⁣⁣⁣

Keywords everywhere ⁣⁣⁣⁣

Self-Publishing Titans⁣⁣⁣

Amazon Search Bar⁣⁣⁣⁣

Google Trends⁣⁣⁣⁣

Answerthepublic dot com⁣⁣⁣⁣

Ubersuggest to determine the number of people searching for that particular topic etc⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
Paid tools:⁣⁣⁣⁣

Publisher rocket ⁣⁣⁣⁣
Helium 10⁣⁣⁣⁣
Book bolt etc⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
As a beginner who is starting for the first time, you don’t need those paid tools to start making money from Amazon. ⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
You can make an average of $500-$1000 monthly using free tools so get a course from the right coach and know how these free extensions are used.⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
The paid tools will only make your research work faster but can’t guarantee that you must make sales so don’t waste your money on them as a beginner. ��‍♂️⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
What other profitable Keywords Research Strategies do you know.⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
If none.⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
Would you like to know more?⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣⁣

Re: The Simple Secrets To Making Sales On Amazon KDP?⁣⁣⁣⁣ by Finhy: 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2022
Amazon is an E-commerce giant and KDP is the self publishing section of the brand.

It's a platform that allows individuals publish their books and make sales without upfront costs.

You get paid when you make sales.

You can publish up to three or more different kinds of books, this include, Kindle(eBooks), Paperback, Hardcover and Audible.

Amazon handles the sales, marketing, printing and distribution.

All you have to do is publish your books, drive traffic to it, and enjoy your royalty.

(1) (Reply)

To Serve Don Turn Problem / Now Available!!! Revision Questions & Answers... / D. S Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic Rectorship: Gov. Abiodun, Pls Do It Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.