Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Lost So Much To Bet - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lost So Much To Bet (419 Views)

If You Have Lost So Much Money In Betting Pick My Games. / Find N1000 To Bet This Booking Code - 5MPZC9T / Love To Bet? Join Us Now.(closed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost So Much To Bet by Roughman1: 1:57pm On Sep 27, 2022
2019 I got married and under 5months, I was able to save 1.5m. I moved out of my old apartment due to lack of water and bad roads. So I spent almost 600k get two bedroom flat. I was having 800k left then someone wants to sell Big daddy car to me at 850k. I told him to bring the car that I will bring the money along the next day.

All of a sudden, something came over me and told me to gamble small amount so that I can be able to raise the 50k to complete the payment and still have extra change. Mind you, I stopped gambling before I got married and vow not to ever go back. After putting some funds in bet account, under2hrs I lost all the 800k.just by playing virtual. I had to gave excuse for the car and since then I have bee Trying to recover lost cost but trust me. I keep losing. I am not exaggerating. Since 2019 till now. I must have lost 10m to bet because I get cash easily but Sport bet takes it away.
My marriage is threatened. Pls I need you all to help me to stop my addiction .
Re: Lost So Much To Bet by LoneWolf212: 1:58pm On Sep 27, 2022
Make I hit you with better 2 by 2 Planck for head

3 Likes

Re: Lost So Much To Bet by Roughman1: 2:23pm On Sep 27, 2022
E never reach like that
Re: Lost So Much To Bet by uwuana: 2:24pm On Sep 27, 2022
Roughman1:
2019 I got married and under 5months, I was able to save 1.5m. I moved out of my old apartment due to lack of water and bad roads. So I spent almost 600k get two bedroom flat. I was having 800k left then someone wants to sell Big daddy car to me at 850k. I told him to bring the car that I will bring the money along the next day.

All of a sudden, something came over me and told me to gamble small amount so that I can be able to raise the 50k to complete the payment and still have extra change. Mind you, I stopped gambling before I got married and vow not to ever go back. After putting some funds in bet account, under2hrs I lost all the 800k.just by playing virtual. I had to gave excuse for the car and since then I have bee Trying to recover lost cost but trust me. I keep losing. I am not exaggerating. Since 2019 till now. I must have lost 10m to bet because I get cash easily but Sport bet takes it away.
virtual is not the best place to gamble with your money,there's a sure profitable way to winning your bet,hit me on WhatsApp let me put you through 08163485695
Re: Lost So Much To Bet by DanieleLorenzo: 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2022
You ain't betting the right way dawg. grin
Install 1xbet, verify and trade everyday like forex. cool
Re: Lost So Much To Bet by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:54pm On Sep 27, 2022
When I read some of these figures, it gives me goosebumps... 10M, that's a lot.
Re: Lost So Much To Bet by devilmaycry: 3:21pm On Sep 27, 2022
Instead of those people up there to discourage this guy...them dey add more sugar

People dey sha
Re: Lost So Much To Bet by terrezo2002(m): 3:21pm On Sep 27, 2022
Roughman1:

I am sure you will get deliverance through this post
https://www.nairaland.com/7331850/demon-betting-operations
Re: Lost So Much To Bet by Alphastudent(m): 3:22pm On Sep 27, 2022
Addiction is bad..it some people see these bet sites as a business place...BETTING WASN'T CREATED FOR ANYONE TO WIN..know this and know peace
Re: Lost So Much To Bet by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:13pm On Sep 27, 2022
who sent you?! you broke the #1 rule of betting (aka dont bet what you cant lose) thus you deserve what you got.

1 Like

Re: Lost So Much To Bet by lolu2019: 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2022
Bet responsiby.u still have to thank God anyway.

1 Like

Re: Lost So Much To Bet by Aderr: 7:55pm On Sep 27, 2022
Stop betting. Period.

(1) (Reply)

Real Sociedad Vs Manchester United / Week 26 Pool Fixtures For Sat 31 Dec 2022 – UK 2022/2023 / Photos: Progress Of Egypt Facilities For 2036 Olympic And 2030 World Cup Bids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.