Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,844 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Help Please, Is This Pup Ok To Be Sold At 50k - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Help Please, Is This Pup Ok To Be Sold At 50k (623 Views)

Help Please, Is This Pup Ok To Be Sold At 50k / How Do I Get This Pup To Fatten Up / Pls Help Me Determine If This Pup Is A Slant Back GSD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Please, Is This Pup Ok To Be Sold At 50k by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 27, 2022
Good Afternoon people, am about to buy a German Shepherd pup today from a breeder,
And he told me the price was 50k, which came as a shock to me, cus I often hear the prices of such big breeds cost as high as 150 k per pup, and it immediately came to me that "maybe it is a cross breed" or a "fake" german shepherd, I can't tell for sure, and for the matting pics, he couldn't provide it cus if he had it, it would have done a lot of convincing, now am confused weather to buy the pup or to leave it, cus I don't to buy a German Shepherd and it ends up being a "Nigerian" shepard, I don't really care weather it's a black and tan GSD, or a fawn GSD, or even a stable GSD, as long as it's a pure breed GSD, I don't want to buy something and later it will turn out to be a GSDx rott or something, down below is the pup pic. All opinion are allowed

Re: Help Please, Is This Pup Ok To Be Sold At 50k by Kingozymandias(m): 3:28pm On Sep 27, 2022
Definitely, 65k even .

Well done
Re: Help Please, Is This Pup Ok To Be Sold At 50k by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 27, 2022
Kingozymandias:
Definitely, 65k even .

Well done
65! Woow, I think I will buy it, but if I see any sort of rottish of cocasianish stuff , I will blame you ooh, lol, cheesy ,�.
Anyways thanks
Note: I think I must have over posted this topic like 2 or more times, oops undecided
Re: Help Please, Is This Pup Ok To Be Sold At 50k by Unruly77: 3:56pm On Sep 27, 2022
A long coated gsd is within 50k -60k a short coat gsd cost 40k-50k the ones you thought are 150k are slant back German shepherd so apparently the pup is cool for the price you can just request the parents pix and make sure you confirm the parents if you are doing the pick up yourself...
Bethelmatthew:
Good Afternoon people, am about to buy a German Shepherd pup today from a breeder,
And he told me the price was 50k, which came as a shock to me, cus I often hear the prices of such big breeds cost as high as 150 k per pup, and it immediately came to me that "maybe it is a cross breed" or a "fake" german shepherd, I can't tell for sure, and for the matting pics, he couldn't provide it cus if he had it, it would have done a lot of convincing, now am confused weather to buy the pup or to leave it, cus I don't to buy a German Shepherd and it ends up being a "Nigerian" shepard, I don't really care weather it's a black and tan GSD, or a fawn GSD, or even a stable GSD, as long as it's a pure breed GSD, I don't want to buy something and later it will turn out to be a GSDx rott or something, down below is the pup pic. All opinion are allowed
Re: Help Please, Is This Pup Ok To Be Sold At 50k by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 27, 2022
Unruly77:
A long coated gsd is within 50k -60k a short coat gsd cost 40k-50k the ones you thought are 150k are slant back German shepherd so apparently the pup is cool for the price you can just request the parents pix and make sure you confirm the parents if you are doing the pick up yourself...

am definitely picking the pup by my self like I said before, he didn't have the parents pics but he showed me a two dogs in his kennel and he said that those were the parent, both had medium long coat,but for slant backs I don't think so.
Re: Help Please, Is This Pup Ok To Be Sold At 50k by Kingozymandias(m): 4:21pm On Sep 27, 2022
Bethelmatthew:

65! Woow, I think I will buy it, but if I see any sort of rottish of cocasianish stuff , I will blame you ooh, lol, cheesy ,�.
Anyways thanks
Note: I think I must have over posted this topic like 2 or more times, oops undecided

The pup is worth it . Trust me I am a dog person
Re: Help Please, Is This Pup Ok To Be Sold At 50k by ebonyoyas(m): 8:31pm On Sep 27, 2022
Not bad.. fair bargain.. pup worth's the price tag
Bethelmatthew:
Re: Help Please, Is This Pup Ok To Be Sold At 50k by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 27, 2022
ebonyoyas:
Not bad.. fair bargain.. pup worth's the price tag
Thanks I have bought the pup, few hours ago, I have open a diary for her just for fun, even though I know am not a good writer.. lol tongue, her name is rudy rio by the way

1 Like

Re: Help Please, Is This Pup Ok To Be Sold At 50k by ebonyoyas(m): 3:52am On Sep 28, 2022
Nice.. jst care for her and always feel free to ask questions.. ensure u give the necessary vaccinations as well.. I'll follow her diary asap
Bethelmatthew:

Thanks I have bought the pup, few hours ago, I have open a diary for her just for fun, even though I know am not a good writer.. lol tongue, her name is rudy rio by the way

(1) (Reply)

Which Is More Expensive? DDR Or Showline German Shepherd? / If You Are A Fan Of Big Head Rottweiler Then Check Out This Puppy / Book Your Alsatian Puppies Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.