Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Who Is The Richest Bitcoin Trader In Nigeria? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Is The Richest Bitcoin Trader In Nigeria? (981 Views)

Uk Bitcoin Trader Needed Urgently.. / The Richest Forex Trader In The World! / I Need A Professional Bitcoin Trader! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Richest Bitcoin Trader In Nigeria? by breetapp: 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2022
Who has the most bitcoin in Nigeria? We can’t tell exactly who is the richest Bitcoin trader in Nigeria, but I’m curious! Who actually is the richest bitcoin trader?

Cryptocurrency trading in Nigeria is a booming industry. It’s not just about making money, though—it’s about being part of something big.

To get started, you need to open a cryptocurrency trading account at a Nigerian exchange like Breet. Once you have one, you can start trading cryptocurrencies in Nigeria. There are many different cryptocurrencies available for trading by Nigerians, but the most popular ones are Bitcoin, Ethereum and USDT.

Cryptocurrencies are usually bought and sold through an exchange platform. The price of each cryptocurrency fluctuates throughout the day and sometimes even during the week, depending on whether or not there are any large trades taking place at that time. You should always check out what each currency is worth before buying or selling it because this will help you determine if this is something that fits into your long-term financial plans! Check out this post for information on crypto investment as a beginner.

You can also use cryptocurrency mining as an alternative way of earning money while staying at home with your family or friends; all you need to do is download an app onto your phone or computer which will allow you to mine virtual currencies using your own computer’s processing power instead of using electricity from outside sources such as traditional power grids.

Nigerian celebrities are great at promoting Nigeria and showing the rest of the globe that Nigeria is not behind. And this is something I’m personally happy about. Nigeria is currently ranked 2nd globally on cryptocurrency adoption growth, and about 40% of the Nigerian population has traded crypto. As the biggest crypto community in Africa, it is no doubt that cryptocurrency is gradually becoming a part of the culture in the country.

Who is the Richest Bitcoin Trader in Nigeria?

What if the richest crypto trader is Don Jazzy? The Nigerian music producer, Mavin Record boss, is a big figure on NFTs. He has shared his collection on Instagram, which includes Bored Ape Yacht Club and other NFTs. He’s a boss and has a collaboration with Osinachi, Nigerian NFT Crypto-artist. This NFT Collabo Debut was sold on Niftygateway. Don Jazzy revealed in December 2021 that he had earned $300k in just 10 minutes using NFT, and he’s been cashing out.

What if it is Gaius Chebueze? Bitcoin chief, a well-known African cryptocurrency investor who has a significant influence on the cryptocurrency ecosystem. There are more crypto traders who come to my mind.

How about Tobi Joseph, the founder of cryptomasterclass.ng, a platform that teaches people about cryptocurrency trading? Or Falz the Bad guy, our crypto celeb.

I’m sure some feminists will be like, “you thought I was feeling you”. Well, it may be a woman. Big Brother Season Six contestant Tacha Akite is one of the most vocal cryptos and NFT lovers in Nigeria. The Crypto community especially would agree with her partnership with NFT projects and whitelist giveaways. Tacha has been endorsed by several tech/crypto brands in the United States and Africa. We’re looking forward to more women involved in Crypto!

Cryptocurrency is still fast rising in Nigeria, and even if it is not yet a legal tender, I mean, our government no wan free us. There should be no surprise it could be our able president or any politician. It could be a businessman or woman no one knows about. All the less, it is someone yet unknown. But this is just my opinion; who do you think is the richest bitcoin trader in Nigeria?
Re: Who Is The Richest Bitcoin Trader In Nigeria? by InvestorVee(m): 3:30pm On Sep 27, 2022
one boy wey just start to hustle for my street catch client wey send 10btc to am. na yahoo boys trade pass
Re: Who Is The Richest Bitcoin Trader In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 27, 2022
InvestorVee:
one boy wey just start to hustle for my street catch client wey send 10btc to am. na yahoo boys trade pass
Sometimes these things are unbelievable until we witness it ourself. Real life no be drama bros, little kids are making hundreds of thousands of dollars from this game na why btc traders are always rich.

(1) (Reply)

Cadbury Overstatement, No Prosecution? / Nigerian Stock Exchange To Commence Remote Trading / The Problem With UNION HOMES PLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.