Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,089 members, 7,957,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:45 AM

My experience with jumia (pictures) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / My experience with jumia (pictures) (803 Views)

Meet The Winner Of PS4 At The Jumia 6th Anniversary / Don't Buy These Graphics Cards On Jumia! Or anywhere / Jumia Unveils FIFA 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My experience with jumia (pictures) by mattmogan88: 4:05pm On Sep 27, 2022
I thought jumia is a reliable place to buy gadgets, i ordered for metal gear solid legacy collection For PS3, unfortunately another CD was inside.

I don't know if its intensional or mistake.

Lalasticlala

Re: My experience with jumia (pictures) by Abitolola: 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2022
They have a return policy on their products. Report the product and ask for a refund

1 Like

Re: My experience with jumia (pictures) by typicalgamer(m): 4:50pm On Sep 27, 2022
mattmogan88:
I thought jumia is a reliable place to buy gadgets, i ordered for metal gear solid legacy collection For PS3, unfortunately another CD was inside.

I don't know if its intensional or mistake.

Lalasticlala

That’s not the original casing

It’s supposed to be 2 disk inside
And what you’re looking is the disk for the second that should come with what you originally ordered

Return this BS

1 Like

Re: My experience with jumia (pictures) by mattmogan88: 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2022
typicalgamer:

That’s not the original casing

It’s supposed to be 2 disk inside
And what you’re looking is the disk for the second that should come with what you originally ordered

Return this BS

Nawao, what kinda trick is this.

I've already requested for a return
Re: My experience with jumia (pictures) by crafteck(m): 9:40am On Sep 28, 2022
Abitolola:
They have a return policy on their products. Report the product and ask for a refund

A very good one.
Re: My experience with jumia (pictures) by mattmogan88: 9:45am On Sep 28, 2022
Its even a Japanese version, it was clearly written on the CD made in Japan for Japan only angry
Re: My experience with jumia (pictures) by Darkseid(m): 10:43am On Sep 28, 2022
mattmogan88:

Nawao, what kinda trick is this.

I've already requested for a return
Alaba boys have taken over gaming section Jumia. I go to Alaba frequently and I always see boys repackaging old consoles as new, with Jumia packaging close by.
Everything you need is sold there, from the console box, to all the nylons, to stickers, manual etc.
I took a picture sometime ago, of ones of the guys putting a console he just refurbished into a Jumia box ready to be shipped.
Re: My experience with jumia (pictures) by mattmogan88: 10:54am On Sep 28, 2022
Darkseid:
Alaba boys have taken over gaming section Jumia. I go to Alaba frequently and I always see boys repackaging old consoles as new, with Jumia packaging close by.
Everything you need is sold there, from the console box, to all the nylons, to stickers, manual etc.
I took a picture sometime ago, of ones of the guys putting a console he just refurbished into a Jumia box ready to be shipped.

So Jumia is not reputable?
i was even planning to order PS4 from them.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Everything in Nigeria na scam , that's too bad cry
Re: My experience with jumia (pictures) by BlaqFaze: 6:16pm On Sep 28, 2022
mattmogan88:

Thanks for the heads-up.

Jumia is actually like jiji...the only difference is that Jumia does logistics.

1 Like

Re: My experience with jumia (pictures) by mattmogan88: 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Jumia is actually like jiji...the only difference is that Jumia does logistics.

Shaking my head shocked
Re: My experience with jumia (pictures) by abiodunbright(m): 7:38pm On Sep 30, 2022
Darkseid:

Bro you are 100% correct, I have warned many people to desist from buy brand new consoles or cds on jumia, they are all refurbished and the worst part it is that they sell it brand new.
Re: My experience with jumia (pictures) by abiodunbright(m): 7:40pm On Sep 30, 2022
mattmogan88:

Thanks for the heads-up.

Bros check my link I sell good direct tokunbo game that has never been worked on. Try me and you will be glad you did
Re: My experience with jumia (pictures) by mattmogan88: 8:49pm On Sep 30, 2022
abiodunbright:

Bros check my link I sell good direct tokunbo game that has never been worked on. Try me and you will be glad you did

Which link
Re: My experience with jumia (pictures) by Emeka71(m): 8:48am On Oct 01, 2022
Happy independence.
Re: My experience with jumia (pictures) by abiodunbright(m): 1:27pm On Oct 01, 2022
mattmogan88:

Which link

Chat me up on WhatsApp 0814229704six

(1) (Reply)

Xii Game On Xbox / Lets Play: Never Ever / From Ben To Sambass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.