Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Trailer Breaks In Two In Rivers State.. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trailer Breaks In Two In Rivers State.. (49408 Views)

Adventurous Tour Of Tombia Island In Rivers State Via Speed Boat (Pics & Video) / Doctor Who Just Passed Out From NYSC Dies In Accident In Rivers State / Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trailer Breaks In Two In Rivers State.. by akpunda86: 8:44am On Sep 28, 2022
captainking:
Bad road.
Bad vehicles.
Under performing and confused government.

The kind of things that happen in Nigeria...
Onne... One of the major oil and gas zones in rivers state with this kind of road..

Because federal road runs through a state.. The state totally abandons it and it becomes death trap.

It is well with us..

I weep...

Ya this not as a result of bad road,the chassis is bad ,is from welder,he didn't use a straight length,rather joined and the joint is bad
Re: Trailer Breaks In Two In Rivers State.. by yesloaded: 8:45am On Sep 28, 2022
captainking:
Bad road.
Bad vehicles.

Onne... One of the major oil and gas zones in rivers state with this kind of road..

Because federal road runs through a state.. The state totally abandons it and it becomes death trap.

It is well with us..

I weep...

This is not as a result of bad road but the vehicle itself
Re: Trailer Breaks In Two In Rivers State.. by Oluwaseunomo: 8:49am On Sep 28, 2022
NeckingNgulping:

It troubles my mind a lot when i see how road users who usually use that road go through pains on it. It's a major road that starts from Eleme junction to trailer park.

If you're going to Akwa Ibom state, you're going to have to use that road.

It's a road that leads to Indorama petrochemical company..

A road that leads to the Port Harcourt refinery in Eleme.

It also leads to the Onne port.

Now imagine the number of people using such a bad and dilapidated road, and the federal government is doing nothing about it..
What's the state government doing about it most everything be federal government, let them keep waiting they'll wait forever.
Re: Trailer Breaks In Two In Rivers State.. by DanAugust2021: 8:50am On Sep 28, 2022
This is the real breakdown we've all been hearing about, or should I say breakup since the truck is faced up.
Re: Trailer Breaks In Two In Rivers State.. by maxzzo1(m): 8:50am On Sep 28, 2022
Is this trailer or Wild Horse grin grin
Re: Trailer Breaks In Two In Rivers State.. by KATO1: 8:51am On Sep 28, 2022
So sorry, motorist are paying huge amount of money for Roadworthiness document whereas the roads are not worthy
Is it not the government that is supposed to pay the motorist?
What a country called Nigeria!
Re: Trailer Breaks In Two In Rivers State.. by Dragonsword: 8:51am On Sep 28, 2022
Jitooko:
Reminds me of Tinubu

Exactly what will happen in months, if APC succeed in rigging ailing Tinubu into office
Re: Trailer Breaks In Two In Rivers State.. by KATO1: 8:54am On Sep 28, 2022
Come to Lagos state and see death traps all over, Ogun state is worst,
May God help us
Amen

1 Like

Re: Trailer Breaks In Two In Rivers State.. by BABANGBALI: 8:55am On Sep 28, 2022
This one choke o

Jennifer663 never Judge a Man by his First Round!
Re: Trailer Breaks In Two In Rivers State.. by Zane2point4(m): 8:56am On Sep 28, 2022
Creamypie:
This one na horror movie.
Omo see name, if u only know the meaning of ur name eeeh

Abi u be IndecentStar?
Re: Trailer Breaks In Two In Rivers State.. by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:58am On Sep 28, 2022
captainking:
Bad road.
Bad vehicles.

It is well with us..

I weep...

Where do you think federal government roads should run through?

The federal government has a lion share of 52percent of the allocation and deserves to take responsibility , you should not shift the goal post.

The roads that are owned by the Rivers State government are been taken care of while the federal government neglects it's own responsibility.

Not owing up for our actions and responsibilities in this great country has led us to where we are today . We rather shift responsibilities for the actions committed by us.

The last time I checked the federal government instructed states not to repair it's roads again, what do you want them to do?

It's high time the lion share of 52percent be taken away from the FG and shared amongst the federating units so that they can take care of themselves better.

All the agencies of the federal government responsible for taking care of federal roads were are they? The federal Ministry of works, federal emergency road management agency etc. If they are not ready to do their work, all it's staff should be retrenched.

If the FG can't take care of it's road, the money should be allocated to the states and the federal roads should be handled by the different state governments.
Re: Trailer Breaks In Two In Rivers State.. by Oceanjagaban: 9:03am On Sep 28, 2022
Everything about Nigeria na upside down...who do us this thing,e no go pass Lugard
Re: Trailer Breaks In Two In Rivers State.. by BRATISLAVA: 9:08am On Sep 28, 2022
Ancient vehicle that is probably used to carry more than it's threshold after soaking in the endless Nigerian rain, without any coating for years.

Yes, it's potholed roads behind this.
Re: Trailer Breaks In Two In Rivers State.. by jubrilELsudan: 9:15am On Sep 28, 2022
THE TRAILER DEY DANCE ATILOGWU

Re: Trailer Breaks In Two In Rivers State.. by Sunny2034: 9:33am On Sep 28, 2022
captainking:
Bad road.
Bad vehicles.

It is well with us..

I weep...

Continue to weep!!
Re: Trailer Breaks In Two In Rivers State.. by Indispensable85(m): 9:33am On Sep 28, 2022
Hahahahahahahaha......how driver take come down?
Re: Trailer Breaks In Two In Rivers State.. by jamesversion: 9:40am On Sep 28, 2022
fluffybaby:

I am proud of my okrika business.
At least I am not a kidnapper or yahoo plus G like the ones you respect and look up to. Your ape brain is why criminals thrive in Nigeria while humble okrika sellers are mocked. You think calling me okrika seller will tear me down? grin grin grin Chimp of the year award goes to you.

Do you actually sell Okrika??
Re: Trailer Breaks In Two In Rivers State.. by Godfather898989: 9:50am On Sep 28, 2022
Kingpele:
... campaigning instead of apologising to Nigeria... if we vote in someone above 70 next year, I will believe that Nigerians deserve the corrupt leaders they have...
Good governance is not by age my friend.... I've seen 25-30 year old who are super corrupt
Re: Trailer Breaks In Two In Rivers State.. by Owologbo(m): 9:56am On Sep 28, 2022
captainking:
Bad road.
Bad vehicles.

It is well with us..

I weep...

I thought fashola said State governors should leave FG for FG.

1 Like

Re: Trailer Breaks In Two In Rivers State.. by BoboKush(m): 10:01am On Sep 28, 2022
If u post is nt for agenda.... Even u.. U mention it federal road but make state use his resources fix m
Re: Trailer Breaks In Two In Rivers State.. by silibaba: 10:12am On Sep 28, 2022
tuoyoojo:
The trailer wan fly o
powerbike tinz.
Re: Trailer Breaks In Two In Rivers State.. by Guyman01: 10:20am On Sep 28, 2022
No be for only Nigeria this kind thing dey happen grin

Re: Trailer Breaks In Two In Rivers State.. by frog12: 10:25am On Sep 28, 2022
bad car maintenance
Re: Trailer Breaks In Two In Rivers State.. by MedicH: 10:37am On Sep 28, 2022
Driver was playing "I believe I can fly " inside the trailer the thing don set to jump and fly engine come knock.
Re: Trailer Breaks In Two In Rivers State.. by drololaaof: 10:41am On Sep 28, 2022
This is problem of poor construction materials ,steel of low tensile strength, this is common to locally constructed trailers, many atimes you see them on the road with the carrier breaking in the middle. That will not happen to imported articulated vehicles. This is not matter of bad road .
Re: Trailer Breaks In Two In Rivers State.. by Solkem: 10:41am On Sep 28, 2022
Am surprised to see this here it's just one of the many trucks getting spoilt on that road I ply the road everyday cos I work at the oil and gas free zone the road is becoming worst everyday and also those in charge of pre mobbing the trucks before loading are not helping matters cos some of the trucks are not fit for purpose
Re: Trailer Breaks In Two In Rivers State.. by Tegabadguy(m): 10:41am On Sep 28, 2022
captainking:
Bad road.
Bad vehicles.

It is well with us..

I weep...
the load is too much
Re: Trailer Breaks In Two In Rivers State.. by li7chang(m): 10:50am On Sep 28, 2022
The kind of things that happen in Nigeria...One of the major oil and gas zones in rivers state with this kind of road assignment代写 网课代课 网课代修
Re: Trailer Breaks In Two In Rivers State.. by Slimwhyt(m): 10:50am On Sep 28, 2022
Final destination things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coney Island One Of The Most Beautiful Beach Resorts In Lagos - Pics & Video / My Horrible Experience At Murtala Mohammed Airport::::::(see pictures):::::::::: / Air Peace Takes Buys E195-E2 Aircraft (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.