Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,189 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Video Of Peter Obi Stepping Into Ooni Of Ife's Palace In Grand Style (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Peter Obi Stepping Into Ooni Of Ife's Palace In Grand Style (video) (343 Views)

Adamu Garba Slams GRV For Not Removing His Cap & Shoes At Oba's Palace In Lagos / Kalabari Kingdom Celebrates Bola Tinubu's Victory In Grand Style (Video) / Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Peter Obi Stepping Into Ooni Of Ife's Palace In Grand Style (video) by Uba76: 4:46pm On Sep 27, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1hL4WwlbuM

The presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, visited the Ooni of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi, on Tuesday in Ile Ife, Osun State.

Obi was cheered as he entered the palace with the Ooni in the video.

Obi has been meeting with political figures and monarchs across Nigeria ahead of next year’s election.

Credit: Twitter | Nkemchor_

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stepping Into Ooni Of Ife's Palace In Grand Style (video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:47pm On Sep 27, 2022
Our Swaggalicious next President of Nigeria Insha Allah

Man is so loved by all

Obidient cool

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stepping Into Ooni Of Ife's Palace In Grand Style (video) by descarado: 4:53pm On Sep 27, 2022
Traditional rulers always cash out during election. Nigeria is not good, they are part of the problem.

I am yet to see their benefits to the society. They are still following their colonial master's rule of maintaining monarchy.
In uk, the monarch gulp 100 million pounds yearly of tax payers money.
Hmm.

What is their relevance to the society?

Don't tell me they are custodians of our culture cos I know my culture which is passed down to me from my ancestors.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stepping Into Ooni Of Ife's Palace In Grand Style (video) by Xbobtage: 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2022
Grandstyle? I was thinking he would have been carried on a Golden throne based on the caption
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stepping Into Ooni Of Ife's Palace In Grand Style (video) by Winnermindset(f): 5:02pm On Sep 27, 2022
Great moment
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stepping Into Ooni Of Ife's Palace In Grand Style (video) by Anigreat: 5:09pm On Sep 27, 2022
shocked

So presidential a man. I love this man with all my heart .

Meanwhile, Tinubu can't even step into Iragbiji village head palace and made his intention known to him that despite the fact that he's the village head, the village can operate parliamentary system of government where the village head is the head of the village while him Tinubu is the head of government of Iragbiji village.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Stepping Into Ooni Of Ife's Palace In Grand Style (video) by clevybrown(m): 5:22pm On Sep 27, 2022
Xbobtage:
Grandstyle? I was thinking he would have been carried on a Golden thrown based on the caption
Bad belle... Only ur Tinubu can be carried around with a stretcher cos he is a sick man... grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos Emerge As Peter Obi Launches Campaigns In Powerful Northern State / Tinubu is the master of the game / This How Atiku Brought GSM To Nigeria , Dino On New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.