Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Top 5 Countdown Musicians right now, That Came In The Game As A Teenager! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top 5 Countdown Musicians right now, That Came In The Game As A Teenager! (482 Views)

Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Are In A Class Of Their Own By King0g / Unforgettable Musicians Who Ignored ‘banana, Cassava’ For Societal Change / Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Countdown Musicians right now, That Came In The Game As A Teenager! by xin5: 5:47pm On Sep 27, 2022
5) zinoleesky

I wondered what the dude gained by increasing his age, google saying 26 come on mahn, we all know zino is a teenager who came into limelight 2019 while he was like 20 or so... how come he is 26?... main looking at his pictures one can see he is still a teenager and so lucky to make our list...him been 26yrs is what I still can't figure out.

4) Ruger
When watching sound city if you look very well you might see a boy who wore patches on one side of his eyes with a sprayed hair... that's him..the sensational singer recently had an online beef with buju on who had more hit songs.. both are good in what they do. But you know "braggings ways" no matter the money maturity can't be bought...Ruger is 23 and I think he is still a teenager among the new generation artist to come up this seasons.
Looking to hear more from him

3) Rema

It seems like Just yesterday...Spider man, spider man, spider man...I want to be like spider man, no dispute with this. We all remember back then, when this kid used to drop freestyles in his dad car on instagram now he is on tour in the usa, uk..been interviewed by white girls.. performing on different concerts... is God not faithful... heard he is 22 now growing into a full grown manh just like bow wow...making waves internationally all over the globe..kudos to remy boy.. they say when watch your hand clean you dine with kings, maximum respect to the star maker Don jazzy

2) berri Tiga

They like wizkid for Ghana, they like wizkid for mars..they like wizkid for jupiter.....so and so..the manchala Brain writer and singer who did a song with Carter efe some weeks ago is lucky be top 2..I mean he so popular on tiktok, instagram, facebook right now not for his songs but the controversies surrounding the song with dispute with Carter efe...you all cashed out with someone's name instead to share the money within yourselfs... you bring issues online and the song removed on all platforms cheesy cheesy cheesy
Now they both are disgracing themselves online, badmouthing themselves...berri Tiga even released a new beef song that was claimed to be a shot to carter efe... now you see why the teenager list is necessary! once again maturity can't be bought!.

1) El corizo

Don't blame me, this my number 1... yes he's an underground musician from Benin but I can beat my Chest proudly that corizo came into the music industry before half of all this youngster's listed here.
His songs are mostly about fraud, drug's, prostitution. He's loved all over the south to and fro.. several controversies with him and police on a daily basis...
Dude is popular just waiting for the right time to explode...Damn.
I admit, I like some of his songs.. because he does majority of new school hip-hop in a naija way.
His lyrics are mostly top notched and you be wondering how can a teenager think like this.

Nlfpmod
Mynd44
Seun

Re: Top 5 Countdown Musicians right now, That Came In The Game As A Teenager! by xin5: 5:47pm On Sep 27, 2022

Re: Top 5 Countdown Musicians right now, That Came In The Game As A Teenager! by harqinhola(m): 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2022
HOTKID
Re: Top 5 Countdown Musicians right now, That Came In The Game As A Teenager! by xin5: 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2022
harqinhola:
HOTKID
maybe if it was to top 20
Re: Top 5 Countdown Musicians right now, That Came In The Game As A Teenager! by xin5: 4:31pm On Sep 28, 2022
Mynd44
Seun
Nlfpmod

(1) (Reply)

... / What Is The Closest You've Ever Come To Death / Memories From Last Yr's Project Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.