Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,382 members, 7,850,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:56 PM

Bola Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Oyedepo At 68 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Oyedepo At 68 (24747 Views)

Tinubu Celebrates Retired Supreme Court Justice, Mary Odili At 72 / Peter Obi Meets Adeboye, Oyedepo At PFN Summit In Bayelsa (Photos) / Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Matthew Kukah’s Devotion To Public Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Oyedepo At 68 by Foodie1(m): 6:22am On Sep 28, 2022
Eye service
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Oyedepo At 68 by chloedogie(m): 6:32am On Sep 28, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
Nobody can support Muslim-muslim agenda and still call himself a Christian.
Terrorist are using Religion to mobilize people to join them in their fight for an Islamic State,how does supporting Muslim-muslim agenda that gives credence to the Ideologies the terrorist are preaching makes you a better person than the terrorist??.
Why empower something you know is not right for a Country with diversities like Nigeria.
Why did apc refuse to respect the existing pattern for selecting P/VP since the year 1999?.
Apc understand that they are the greatest disaster to hit this Country and the only way they can win is if they can corner the North on religious sentiment.
Apc on a Norm should not be on the ballots again.
Apc MUST GO.

I am supporting Asiwaju and Shettima for 2023. I am not supporting any Muslim Muslim agenda created in the fantasy of people.

I am not just a Christian by birth and faith or religion, I am a Christian by conviction and personal relationship with Christ.

I am a believer with over 25 years of being born again and washed in the previous blood of the lamb. I will vote Asiwaju and Shettima over and over again above other contestants for this 2023 elections.

My faith is intact and still being serviced everyday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Oyedepo At 68 by Devil1Messenger: 6:51am On Sep 28, 2022
joelbooks:

https://twitter.com/officialABAT/status/1574809254921490435

If all the pastors support Tinubu
Oyedepo will never support him
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Oyedepo At 68 by kingyakos: 6:52am On Sep 28, 2022
Tinubu please getout, don't congratulate our Bishop with ur Muslim Muslim ticket evil agenda.
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Oyedepo At 68 by Devil1Messenger: 6:56am On Sep 28, 2022
chloedogie:

I am supporting Asiwaju and Shettima for 2023. I am not supporting any Muslim Muslim agenda created in the fantasy of people.

I am not just a Christian by birth and faith or religion, I am a Christian by conviction and personal relationship with Christ.

I am a believer with over 25 years of being born again and washed in the previous blood of the lamb. I will vote Asiwaju and Shettima over and over again above other contestants for this 2023 elections.

My faith is intact and still being serviced everyday.
Who is asking u whether ur faith is intact or not?
No right thinking Christian will vote a ticket where his interest is not represented except u are feeding from Tinubu's table.
If truly u are a Christian, Before u make that blunder,
Know that if the case was reversed, this country would have been on fire by now.
Even the bible teaches us to be wise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Oyedepo At 68 by Iykenuwa(m): 7:02am On Sep 28, 2022
Ok. But we are not voting you sha.

Tenkiu.
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Oyedepo At 68 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:07am On Sep 28, 2022
Krismas:
grin Mumu stats. How can one man Kenneth Copeland be number 1 richest at $300m and at d same time be the number 8 richest at $25m grin
No be juju be that?
The first is Kenneth
The 2nd is Kennetheee! In a pidgin language voice
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Oyedepo At 68 by chloedogie(m): 7:07am On Sep 28, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Who is asking u whether ur faith is intact or not?
No right thinking Christian will vote a ticket where his interest is not represented except u are feeding from Tinubu's table.
If truly u are a Christian, Before u make that blunder,
Know that if the case was reversed, this country would have been on fire by now.
Even the bible teaches us to be wise

Just a very honest between us. What did the election of Prof Osibanjo into that office bring to the Christian world? He is an ordained confirmed pastor. What did you as a Christian benefit from his office or what did the office deny you of? Sentiments shouldn't dictate decisions we make in life and please I am too old for speculations.
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Oyedepo At 68 by Corporate2020: 7:10am On Sep 28, 2022
mariahAngel:
It is funny how Tinubu knows that we all know his purpose for "celebrating" Oyedepo, but still don't care.

Tinubu's candidates have won Bishop Oyedepo's polling booths in all elections despite strong opposition from the Bishop. That's how God has done it. Only God gives and takes power, and since we returned to democracy, HE(God) has given power to Tinubu. Nothing that mere humans can do.
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Oyedepo At 68 by Corporate2020: 7:13am On Sep 28, 2022
Jflex07:
Mumu man.. If you like celebrate all the respected men of God in Nigeria, your Muslim Muslim ticket is till a no no.. Btw, your agbado e-warriors have insulted and abuse this man of God countless times calling him a pdp pastor.

Just two hours into the election, you all will start crying blood because the direction of voting will show you that Tinubu is far ahead of other clowns
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Oyedepo At 68 by Corporate2020: 7:13am On Sep 28, 2022
Softmirror:
cheesy

NUMBER ONE RICHEST PASTOR IN NIGERIA AND THE NUMBER TWO RICHEST IN THE WORLD DEY CELEBRATE BIRTHDAY. CHAI....

That's how big men roll
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Oyedepo At 68 by jclassiq(m): 7:28am On Sep 28, 2022
The flagrant display of desperation is nauseating.

No shame at all.
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Oyedepo At 68 by Foreseer: 7:29am On Sep 28, 2022
Softmirror:
cheesy

NUMBER ONE RICHEST PASTOR IN NIGERIA AND THE NUMBER TWO RICHEST IN THE WORLD DEY CELEBRATE BIRTHDAY. CHAI....

No 1 richest and celebrated thief by Agbado urchin.

Tinubu

Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Oyedepo At 68 by Devil1Messenger: 7:32am On Sep 28, 2022
chloedogie:

Just a very honest between us. What did the election of Prof Osibanjo into that office bring to the Christian world? He is an ordained confirmed pastor. What did you as a Christian benefit from his office or what did the office deny you of? Sentiments shouldn't dictate decisions we make in life and please I am too old for speculations.
Nigeria is too delicate to be ruled one sided.
Tinubu is too autocratic, there are millions of competent Christians in the north, you don't have to choose ur friend as VP.
I'm not even surprised. Someone that ruled as gov with 3 different deputies
Outside the religion aspect
Look at the 2people representing that ticket
There is nothing presidential about tinubu or Shetima.
Its only sentiment that will make u leave a refined combination of Atiku/okowa or Obi/datti to go an vote Agberos.
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Oyedepo At 68 by Theoarhics: 7:35am On Sep 28, 2022
Oyedepo can never fall for the cheap show of love just to get vote. Oyedepo is wise than 1m Asiwaju

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Oyedepo At 68 by Drbillionz: 7:36am On Sep 28, 2022
Nice gesture.
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Oyedepo At 68 by Boyooosa(m): 7:41am On Sep 28, 2022
mariahAngel:
It is funny how Tinubu knows that we all know his purpose for "celebrating" Oyedepo, but still don't care.

Aswear! grin

Same on my mind.

He nor get choice tho....

He go soon celebrate Bode George sef and dat one too no go know how to respond, just like the way baba oyedepo go dey speechless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Oyedepo At 68 by Softmirror: 7:45am On Sep 28, 2022
Alliswell248:

God is not a poor God.

So rest. Look for something better rather than hating.

grin

Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Oyedepo At 68 by deavicky(m): 7:47am On Sep 28, 2022
I hoped he congratulated him last year and year before because right now it looks like something else to me.
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Oyedepo At 68 by deavicky(m): 7:49am On Sep 28, 2022
mariahAngel:
because he is shameless and desperate.
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Oyedepo At 68 by kingyakos: 8:17am On Sep 28, 2022
Urbanchampion:
God bless Asiwaju, the incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

You have given away all your blessings in life to asiwaju now non is left for u
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Oyedepo At 68 by kingyakos: 8:18am On Sep 28, 2022
Urbanchampion:

You have given away all your blessings in life to asiwaju now non is left for u.....
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Oyedepo At 68 by Dragonsword: 8:39am On Sep 28, 2022
Urbanchampion:

Agbado republic right?
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Oyedepo At 68 by kingyakos: 8:39am On Sep 28, 2022
Realist12:
Tinubu has always played his politics rightly. He doesn't dwell on sentiments. Progress first . It's funny how his critics have to stop so low just to taint his image. Sentiments asides Tinubu is the best man for the job we all know that . Those criticizing him on religious basis can we ask them what elections they have won ? Asides Dogara,has Babachir won an election before?

Abeg getout
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Oyedepo At 68 by kingyakos: 8:45am On Sep 28, 2022
Tinubu na winch, him dey fly for night, him dey press people wey dey sleep for night, him dey turn to bat or cat for night, na him first finance the purchase of ammunition for Boko Haram.
Tinubu dey chop human flesh and drink human blood.
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Oyedepo At 68 by rosemary67l: 8:49am On Sep 28, 2022
NUMBER ONE RICHEST PASTOR IN NIGERIA AND THE NUMBER TWO RICHEST IN THE WORLD DEY CELEBRATE BIRTHDAY. CHAI.... NUMBER ONE RICHEST PASTOR IN NIGERIA AND THE NUMBER TWO RICHEST IN THE WORLD DEY CELEBRATE BIRTHDAY. CHAI.......
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Oyedepo At 68 by OfficialP: 8:57am On Sep 28, 2022
If he didn't congratulate bishop, you guys will still be the one to complain.

Human sha
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Oyedepo At 68 by benji93: 9:07am On Sep 28, 2022
No Sir, you don't get to decide who and when people call themselves Christians, at least not on this premise. Go and start your own nation and establish a law that says all presidential aspirants and their vices must be Christians. Good luck.
Proudlyomonna:
Nobody can support Muslim-muslim agenda and still call himself a Christian.
Terrorist are using Religion to mobilize people to join them in their fight for an Islamic State,how does supporting Muslim-muslim agenda that gives credence to the Ideologies the terrorist are preaching makes you a better person than the terrorist??.
Why empower something you know is not right for a Country with diversities like Nigeria.
Why did apc refuse to respect the existing pattern for selecting P/VP since the year 1999?.
Apc understand that they are the greatest disaster to hit this Country and the only way they can win is if they can corner the North on religious sentiment.
Apc on a Norm should not be on the ballots again.
Apc MUST GO.
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Oyedepo At 68 by HRMK: 9:07am On Sep 28, 2022
what wuld enemies of tinubu say about this?is tinubu trying to impress his opponents or he is trully in love with oyedepo who has always bn against the apc/buhari govt?your guess is as good as mine!
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Oyedepo At 68 by seunjungle1(m): 9:14am On Sep 28, 2022
You think you're the only christian in Nigeria?
I am a christian too, a redeemer for that matter and my support and that of my friends in the same faith is for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

No region s monopoly of one particular religion...

Don't think you're the only youths in Nigeria... I am a youth too, and we have today millions of youth supporting Asiwaju.

No region is monopoly of youth....

Know it for sure and know peace

Proudlyomonna:

How will He become President?
He already knows he doesn't have the Support of Christians.
Our position even that of Our amiable Daddy Oyedipo is clearly known.
Up North they have already decided to go with their brother Atiku.
In the MB they have been the most hit by this Apc disaster and need to quickly get rid of APC.
Come 2023 it will be anything but APC.
Apc MUST GO.
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Oyedepo At 68 by seunjungle1(m): 9:15am On Sep 28, 2022
You think you're the only christian in Nigeria?
I am a christian too, a redeemer for that matter and my support and that of my friends in the same faith is for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

No region s monopoly of one particular religion...

Don't think you're the only youths in Nigeria... I am a youth too, and we have today millions of youth supporting Asiwaju.

No region is monopoly of youth....

Know it for sure and know peace...

Proudlyomonna:

How will He become President?
He already knows he doesn't have the Support of Christians.
Our position even that of Our amiable Daddy Oyedipo is clearly known.
Up North they have already decided to go with their brother Atiku.
In the MB they have been the most hit by this Apc disaster and need to quickly get rid of APC.
Come 2023 it will be anything but APC.
Apc MUST GO.
Re: Bola Tinubu Celebrates Bishop Oyedepo At 68 by HRMK: 9:15am On Sep 28, 2022
Corporate2020:

That's how big men roll
YES!OYEDEPO MAY BE THE RICHEST PASTOR IN NIGERIA,HE ISNT THE 2ND RICHEST IN THE WORLD!HE IS 6TH IN THE WORLD!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Could This Be The Worst Road In Delta State? Photos / Buhari Endorses El-rufai’s Plan To Sack 21,780 Teachers / BREAKING: Buhari Sends Embattled NHIS Boss On Administrative Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.