Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,498 members, 7,836,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Where Is Pandoraobi??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Pandoraobi??? (295 Views)

Mental Health: Tinubu's Surpporter Pandoraobi aka Etrouble Quit Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Pandoraobi??? by phuckcheet(m): 7:56pm On Sep 27, 2022
its been a while now i have been reading a lot of post on mostly politics, romance and the other sections. but i happened to notice i cant seem to find pandoraobi comment anywhere and i always look out for his comment cause it always crack me up the way he always goes up against obi supporters and defend tinlumbi and how he always abuse igbos. every time i am on here i always look forward to his comment of him going up against someone
Re: Where Is Pandoraobi??? by MatrixReloaded: 7:58pm On Sep 27, 2022
Tilumbe kikikiki
Re: Where Is Pandoraobi??? by LegendAnselm: 8:02pm On Sep 27, 2022
So u never hear that the guy was jet out to london yesterday when he fall during rally. With a licking anus
Re: Where Is Pandoraobi??? by PussyOdour(m): 8:03pm On Sep 27, 2022
That pando or whatever his name is, is a learner to where the likes of Anigreat are. The most savage and funniest comment with the laughing meme he uses always crack me up seriously. If you observed Tinubu supporters avoid that account like plague.

Just take a look at the comment below grin

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Pandoraobi??? by Corporate2020: 8:04pm On Sep 27, 2022
phuckcheet:
its been a while now i have been reading a lot of post on mostly politics, romance and the other sections. but i happened to notice i cant seem to find pandoraobi comment anywhere and i always look out for his comment cause it always crack me up the way he always goes up against obi supporters and defend tinlumbi and how he always abuse igbos. every time i am on here i always look forward to his comment of him going up against someone

Take your drugs
Re: Where Is Pandoraobi??? by Corporate2020: 8:07pm On Sep 27, 2022
PussyOdour:
That pando or whatever his name is, is a learner to where the likes of Anigreat are. The most savage and funniest comment with the laughing meme he uses always crack me up seriously. If you observed Tinubu supporters avoid that account like plague.

Your id is a true reflection of your brain. It's full of shit
Re: Where Is Pandoraobi??? by Period007(m): 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2022
That guy is a textbook definition of an urchin
He will make more money as a comedian. He should leave politics and enter comedy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Pandoraobi??? by FlawlessKarl: 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2022
Lol

Pandoraobi funny? lmao with his dumb lines

The only Tinubu supporter here that cracks me up with his comment is LeoDeking, even though I am not i don't like him but the way the guy take swipe at igbos de funny I swear.

Then the overall Funny guy now is Anigreat, this guy comments cracks me up the way and manner he drags Tinubu supporters..like I can't explain but there's how his comment sounds, you can't help but to laugh out loud followed by Kalashnikov49 and MadamVanessa.
Re: Where Is Pandoraobi??? by phuckcheet(m): 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2022
you are so right
Re: Where Is Pandoraobi??? by phuckcheet(m): 8:12pm On Sep 27, 2022
lol
Re: Where Is Pandoraobi??? by phuckcheet(m): 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2022
i heard
Re: Where Is Pandoraobi??? by phuckcheet(m): 8:15pm On Sep 27, 2022
they are always funny
Re: Where Is Pandoraobi??? by Aniluvreal: 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2022
PussyOdour:

shocked

You see that Anigreat? forget that guy don mad before. . grin the guy na werey...I de laugh like mad with that his stale meme.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu: ‘Agbado-eating’ Lady Thrills Obidient Members At Lagos Rally / 2023: ‘nigerians Won’t Regret Electing Tinubu’ / Wole Soyinka On PDP Defections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.