Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Garba Shehu To Akeredolu: No State Authorised To Procure Automatic Weapons - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu To Akeredolu: No State Authorised To Procure Automatic Weapons (24432 Views)

Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo / Ortom Vs Buhari: Adopt Ruga If You Want Peace In Benue - Garba Shehu To Governor / Our Officers Not Authorised To Seize Vehicle Documents — FRSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu To Akeredolu: No State Authorised To Procure Automatic Weapons by Obamaofusa: 9:16pm On Sep 27, 2022
Buhari's problem is 'Fulani' nepotism.
He allowed them to ruin his govt.
Re: Garba Shehu To Akeredolu: No State Authorised To Procure Automatic Weapons by openmine(m): 9:17pm On Sep 27, 2022
Double standard
Unfortunately,the same governor,during the APC rally,will want to convince his own people to vote for the same party!
Re: Garba Shehu To Akeredolu: No State Authorised To Procure Automatic Weapons by Landlord06: 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2022
Sugartainment:
Only fulani terrorists are allowed to carry Ak47
IS THERE ANYWAY WE COUKD MEET AND DISCUSS ABOUT YOUR PLANS TO WIN THE POSITION YOU ARE ASPIRING FOR? I AM FROM OWO TOO.
Re: Garba Shehu To Akeredolu: No State Authorised To Procure Automatic Weapons by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2022
So that you will come and kill them all shee?

Thunder fire una there
Re: Garba Shehu To Akeredolu: No State Authorised To Procure Automatic Weapons by Landlord06: 9:25pm On Sep 27, 2022
Landlord06:

IS THERE ANYWAY WE CAN MEET AND DISCUSS ABOUT YOUR PLANS TO WIN THE POSITION YOU ARE ASPIRING FOR? I AM FROM OWO TOO.
Re: Garba Shehu To Akeredolu: No State Authorised To Procure Automatic Weapons by asanausana91: 9:25pm On Sep 27, 2022
I talked am. Akeredolu is talking like a fool.
A member of national security council is behaving like a kid.
Re: Garba Shehu To Akeredolu: No State Authorised To Procure Automatic Weapons by femlad97(m): 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2022
grin
tunjijones:
Nigeria no fit beta again. Even if the Almighty Peter obi wins,

This country don condemn patapata
Re: Garba Shehu To Akeredolu: No State Authorised To Procure Automatic Weapons by Eriokanmi: 9:34pm On Sep 27, 2022
asanausana91:
He's a lawyer and far more learned than you when it comes to legal issues. Mind you.
You even sound more foolish cos you're quite ignorant of what the law says. After several foolish talks, he formed amotekun and amotekun is here to stay. Who's more foolish?

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu To Akeredolu: No State Authorised To Procure Automatic Weapons by tunjijones(m): 9:35pm On Sep 27, 2022
hopexter:

So you’ve idolised Peter obi that you now call him almighty with a capital ‘A’ ? Na wa!

Read between the line and you wld understand my point.
Re: Garba Shehu To Akeredolu: No State Authorised To Procure Automatic Weapons by nedekid: 9:36pm On Sep 27, 2022
Lurdmax10:
Only Fulani terrorists are allowed to carry AK47, if in doubt, check Bello Turji and his cohorts
Abi ohh. Fulani only.
My aboki told me from his recent travel to marry a new wife, that in his village, people openly carry Ak 47 as if they are holding knapsacks over their shoulders.

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu To Akeredolu: No State Authorised To Procure Automatic Weapons by harmonyglobal: 9:40pm On Sep 27, 2022
E be like say choco dry dis one head, so when Kastina and Zamfara did it u no complain o, na Akeredolu from the south wan do am u dey cry foul. Stupid

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu To Akeredolu: No State Authorised To Procure Automatic Weapons by asanausana91: 9:40pm On Sep 27, 2022
Eriokanmi:
He's a lawyer and far more learned than you when it comes to legal issues. Mind you.
not every lawyer behaves Normal. How can a governor of a state make a statement base on hear say? Why didn't him enquire about the rumours before coming to the press.
The same man was shouting about power must come to the south but when power reach the south he started supporting south west instead of South East that has never tested power.
Re: Garba Shehu To Akeredolu: No State Authorised To Procure Automatic Weapons by hopexter(m): 9:42pm On Sep 27, 2022
tunjijones:

Read between the line and you wld understand my point.

There’s no line and point to understand undecided
Re: Garba Shehu To Akeredolu: No State Authorised To Procure Automatic Weapons by sucess001(m): 9:44pm On Sep 27, 2022
This matter confuse me. How is your vigilantes being trained in use of guns to assist the police ...hoowwww
Re: Garba Shehu To Akeredolu: No State Authorised To Procure Automatic Weapons by Akharmony: 9:47pm On Sep 27, 2022
Garba go ever tlk tru??
Re: Garba Shehu To Akeredolu: No State Authorised To Procure Automatic Weapons by Akharmony: 9:47pm On Sep 27, 2022
Garba go ever talk true.
Re: Garba Shehu To Akeredolu: No State Authorised To Procure Automatic Weapons by Eriokanmi: 9:57pm On Sep 27, 2022
asanausana91:
not every lawyer behaves Normal. How can a governor of a state make a statement base on hear say? Why didn't him enquire about the rumours before coming to the press.
The same man was shouting about power must come to the south but when power reach the south he started supporting south west instead of South East that has never tested power.
Aketi is a learned and respected lawyer. When he said hisbah was carrying out arrest and bearing dane guns, they attacked him. Later they confirmed all these. He now procured dane guns for amotekun. Akeredolu is one of the few men amongst us whom I respect so much. Someone like him couldn't have made a statement without gathering his facts. Katsina local security actually bear AK47 rifles and Garba sehu dodged that fact. He didn't mention it in that newspost whether its true or false. He only said it's illegal and the only security adviser can authorised that. Even though he said buhari asked those illegally bearing automatic rifles, katsina security are still seen with AK47. They're all hypocrites. Let a southern state start the madness and see them condemning it in all terms. Aketi holds them in their balls.

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu To Akeredolu: No State Authorised To Procure Automatic Weapons by pcagbaji(m): 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2022
HRMK:
During the training by the provost,what were used?toy guns?
And they use Ak47 i sow it with my korokoro eye on tv
Re: Garba Shehu To Akeredolu: No State Authorised To Procure Automatic Weapons by benjaminlawson(m): 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2022
Akeredolu should also call the outfit to come train amotekun on how to use AK47, which I hope since they can do it Katsina, they must not deny Ondo state.
Re: Garba Shehu To Akeredolu: No State Authorised To Procure Automatic Weapons by streetsoldier1(m): 10:57pm On Sep 27, 2022
tunjijones:
Nigeria no fit beta again. Even if the Almighty Peter obi wins,

This country don condemn patapata

Nigeria kwandem.... I go buy oo
Re: Garba Shehu To Akeredolu: No State Authorised To Procure Automatic Weapons by Lanretoye(m): 11:33pm On Sep 27, 2022
LegendAnselm:
This is where tinubu want to contnue. Media people ask tinubu. Is ur anus licking waaah like tap he said no. They ask do u fall yesterdy b4 u was jet out to london? He said no. Always denying the truth
"did u fall before u was jet out to London "...instead of u to focus on developing your self,u carry tinubu matter for head.see your life now.
Re: Garba Shehu To Akeredolu: No State Authorised To Procure Automatic Weapons by Lanretoye(m): 11:37pm On Sep 27, 2022
asanausana91:
before you can call a governor a fool,you must have been one or you have produced one in your lineage,if not,ur brain don die...you load 100 naira Etisalat and them give you free 19mb,now na to post nonsense idiot

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu To Akeredolu: No State Authorised To Procure Automatic Weapons by BeardedMeat(m): 11:57pm On Sep 27, 2022
obembet:

Peter obi will allow amotekun to carry gun?
Will Tinubu that didn't support them allow?
Re: Garba Shehu To Akeredolu: No State Authorised To Procure Automatic Weapons by BeardedMeat(m): 12:00am On Sep 28, 2022
koolaid87:
Garbage shehu wey suppose dey sell suya for sabo dey yarn rubbish.

Simply say only the fulani herdsmen are authorised to carry automatic weapons.

Infact, Notherners, take this

If you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk!
Re: Garba Shehu To Akeredolu: No State Authorised To Procure Automatic Weapons by Spandau: 12:02am On Sep 28, 2022
chokekachy:
The presidency says no state has been issued authorisation to procure automatic weapons for its security outfits.

In a statement on Tuesday, the presidency said the illegal possession of automatic weapons and AK-47 remains illegal in the country.

https://twitter.com/GarShehu/status/1574839804726054949?s=19

This irritant called Garba must think Southern Nigerians are ignorant. Even a local hunter in the forests of Ekiti knows that a pump action shotgun does not fall into the category of automatic weaponry. Katsina State has armed it's security with automatic weaponry and Garba is telling us that it is pump action. The Southern Governors will equip their security outfits with automatic guns and there is nothing the Fulanis can do about it.
Re: Garba Shehu To Akeredolu: No State Authorised To Procure Automatic Weapons by Enimin: 12:21am On Sep 28, 2022
Sugartainment:
Only fulani terrorists are allowed to carry Ak47

Na god go punish you see ya neck like ostrich
Re: Garba Shehu To Akeredolu: No State Authorised To Procure Automatic Weapons by Infomaz(m): 12:59am On Sep 28, 2022
Annabelposh:
It’s my birthday today please wish me a happy birthday

Happy birthday. Wishing you the best next one year ever by God's grace.
Re: Garba Shehu To Akeredolu: No State Authorised To Procure Automatic Weapons by Ubanz: 1:13am On Sep 28, 2022
Yes Ak 47 is illegal .
Vagabonds in power

Re: Garba Shehu To Akeredolu: No State Authorised To Procure Automatic Weapons by Oddfinder001: 1:17am On Sep 28, 2022
nams77:
The governor is right.

There is conspiracy by this fula people to use the power of statecraft to support their kits and kin
Stop sounding ignorant. As if u 've not heard of dos agenda more than 7 years ago
Re: Garba Shehu To Akeredolu: No State Authorised To Procure Automatic Weapons by Oddfinder001: 1:23am On Sep 28, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Aketi is a learned and respected lawyer. When he said hisbah was carrying out arrest and bearing dane guns, they attacked him. Later they confirmed all these. He now procured dane guns for amotekun. Akeredolu is one of the few men amongst us whom I respect so much. Someone like him couldn't have made a statement without gathering his facts. Katsina local security actually bear AK47 rifles and Garba sehu dodged that fact. He didn't mention it in that newspost whether its true or false. He only said it's illegal and the only security adviser can authorised that. Even though he said buhari asked those illegally bearing automatic rifles, katsina security are still seen with AK47. They're all hypocrites. Let a southern state start the madness and see them condemning it in all terms. Aketi holds them in their balls.
Double standards
In one breath u claim aketi hold dem by d balls, in another turn aketi is seen supporting and praising same fulani dat have been killing his ppl..they are already campaigning and telling us dat tinubu will continue from where buhari stopped. No b ment b dat?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LASG Rescues Distressed American Woman / Ogudu Residents Reject Commissioning Of Partially Rehabilitated Road / "Practice What You Preach" - Ben Bruce Counters Kadaria Ahmed Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.