Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,978 members, 7,866,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

What You Need To Know Before Relocating To Canada, And How You Can Get Access To - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / What You Need To Know Before Relocating To Canada, And How You Can Get Access To (115 Views)

Get Access To Any Premium Apps With A Token / Get Access To Extra Cash! / Work, Study & Live In Dubai, Canada And 200 Other Countries On RJS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know Before Relocating To Canada, And How You Can Get Access To by Jamesasn: 8:47pm On Sep 27, 2022
If you are interested in moving to Canada and getting all the benefits of a permanent resident, this article is for you.

At first, I didn't pay much attention to this because there are many websites out there with tons of information on this subject

But I guess you guys want something real that is coming from a trusted and experienced person

And since I am yet to travel to Canada myself, I didn't post anything about the topic until now.

That is because early last month, I finally found someone trustworthy, a fellow Nigerian man who processed his entire immigration to Canada all by himself.

I wrote this thread based on the information I got from him

With the present condition of the country, I really don't blame any Nigerian who is looking for a better life for themselves and their family.

Truth is...Canada is a great country and home to over 200,000 Nigerians

As a permanent resident in Canada, you enjoy:

- Free quality education for your children

- Free and premium health care

But if you want to relocate to Canada, you have to shine your eyes well, well so that you simply don't waste a lot of money trying to process your relocation

Let's start with this...

(1) How much does it cost to move to Canada?
A lot of folks always ask me how much it will cost them to move to Canada.

While it is noteworthy to ask such question, the reality also is that everyone's situation is different.

While someone may be suitable to come to Canada to study, and other person might qualify to come directly as a permanent resident. Hence the cost implication will differ.

So it's difficult to say specifically how much it will cost in Naira.However inside the Blueprint 3.0, I broke down the different processes involved and what each step cost in Canadian dollars.

(2) Is there a way to relocate to Canada without writing the language exam?

The answer is yes.

You can come to Canada as a temporary resident without necessarily writing the language exam. If for instance you get a job offer, you do not need a language proficiency to enter Canada.

(3) Can I work in my current profession when I get to Canada?

Of course you can work in your current occupation provided you meet all the criteria to do the job here in Canada. If you need to be certified or licensed, then get it.

If you want to know how you can get access to all this information,

Check out this free Webinar

[url]jamesasena.com/wp/op/[/url]

(1) (Reply)

2500 Africard Fund @ 740/$ (uba Africard) / Asaba Internet Users - Get Your Smile Network Now / New Mate 10 Lite 4gb 128gb - 51k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.