Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

The Road To Success Is A Single Solitary Way... Video. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Road To Success Is A Single Solitary Way... Video. (123 Views)

Video: Success Is A Single Solitary Journey / Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success / Bundles Of Money On The Road In Owerri As They Fall Out Of A Bullion Van (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Road To Success Is A Single Solitary Way... Video. by MideMrPossible: 8:48pm On Sep 27, 2022
The road to success is a single solitary way, it is more of a function of;

1. Your thought, thought pattern and mindset.
2. The words of your mouth
3. Your skill set
4. Your act.

With a wrong thought pattern and mindset, you can never have positive words coming out of your mouth. And in this world, you cannot be declaring poverty and become rich. People of negative thought pattern are most time depressed and hence lack the necessary skill set to drive their dreams thus they rearly work on the act to support their dream.

You don't become successful but wishing, success is work because when nobody believes in you, you keep working till they do.

My name is Mide Oludipe also known as MideMrPossible, I'm a Regenerative Agriculture Expert. Subscribe to my channel if you can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BS3PkSC8CnI

(1) (Reply)

22 Hospitality Limited Acquires 66.13% Of Capital Hotels Plc / Beauty And The Benefits: What Are The Best Beauty Products? / From Metaquotes: "The Issue Against Apple Is Fixable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.