Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

We Help To Market Your Properties For Free Without Know Charges - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / We Help To Market Your Properties For Free Without Know Charges (365 Views)

Termite Control For Your Properties / My Properties:your Properties / Do U Want A Firm To Manage Your Properties,the: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Help To Market Your Properties For Free Without Know Charges by delyjoks: 6:33pm On Aug 14, 2011
Forward your properties to us for e-marketing and local without any charges from us. Pls make sure it is your direct property cause we are not dealing with third party. We prefer you to make it in tabular form so that it can be easy for us. Make sure you send it as an attachment and it must be in Microsof Format. Include your contacts, email id, office address.We prefer you to follow this format if you are selling a land; LAND LOCATION TITLE PRICE SQM. And if you are selling a house or for lease, kindly indicate how many bedroom it is and it will be much better if you send the picture and the details of it.

If any call comes from any interested client, we definitely get across to you and that is why it is very important you give us a functioning phone mobile to enable us reach you when we need you.

Kindly forward it to this email below:
bamsdeljoks@gmail.com, bams_soul15@yahoo.com
Here is my contact No. 07040129103 Bamidele, 07040562836/ 08028719124 Mathew
Re: We Help To Market Your Properties For Free Without Know Charges by neroy75(m): 4:44pm On Aug 18, 2011
I NEED A PROPERTY FOR LEASE AROUND IKOYI ONLY FOR GUEST HOUSE, IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION PLS REACH ME ON 07043323109.
IT'S VERY URGENT

(1) (Reply)

Buy A Plot Of Land At Premier Garden City Estate At A Promo Price / Grab A Plot Of Land At Premier Garden City Estate / Premier Garden City Estate Selling Plot Of Land At A Promo Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.