Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,092 members, 7,957,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:50 AM

Marriage - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Marriage (140 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marriage by Kdon2: 6:59am On Sep 28, 2022
Popular Nigerian broadcaster, Daddy Freeze, has shared the story of how a Muslim man ended up marrying a Christian woman after experiencing the bad side of marriage. In a video he posted on his official Instagram account today, Daddy Freeze narrated that the man told him he decided to marry a Christian lady because there was no happiness in his first marriage.

According to the man, he divorced his first wife following misunderstandings and disagreements between them. He later met a church woman who is compatible with him. When he brought the issue to his family members, they vehemently rejected his move to marry the woman. However, he insisted that he must marry her, religion can't barrier between them since they are compatible.

He later married the woman and they are currently living happily. He advised young men to look for compatibility when going into a relationship.

"Although I'm a Muslim and she's a Christian, I believe that can't be a hindrance to our marriage. I won't force her to be a Muslim, and she won't force me to practice Christianity. I'm happy I decided to get married to her." The man told Daddy Freeze.

(1) (Reply)

How To Support Twitch Streamers As A Viewer? / Mayor Super Cup 2022 Road Walk: The D-day Is Here / Finally Known !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.