Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:52 AM

A Full Plot Of Land With Existing Boys Quarter Is Available For Sale In Ikorodu - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Full Plot Of Land With Existing Boys Quarter Is Available For Sale In Ikorodu (449 Views)

Flat With Existing NHF Mortgage For Sale In Arepo #8.5m / 1000sqm Land(with existing structure)For Urgent Sale Along Ijaiye Road Ogba / 2 Plots Of Land @ Langbasa,owode,ajah.fenced For Sale With Existing Foundation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Full Plot Of Land With Existing Boys Quarter Is Available For Sale In Ikorodu by mosbad: 7:05pm On Aug 14, 2011
A PLOT OF LAND THAT HAVE AN EXISTING BOYS QUARTER  ON IT IS AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN IKORODU AT OBAFEMI TAIWO STREET ADJACENT THE POPULAR ORIWU MODEL COLLEGE OFF IGBOGBO ROAD.

ASKING PRICE: 3M
REASON'S FOR SELLING: THE OWNER IS OLD AND WANTS TO RETIRE TO HIS VILLAGE.
FOR MORE INQUIRIES: CALL 08059577914 OR SEND A MAIL TO, oladipupo_bdms@yahoo.com.
Re: A Full Plot Of Land With Existing Boys Quarter Is Available For Sale In Ikorodu by femiseun1: 10:28am On Aug 15, 2011
Wat of title doc?. Let me know the last price it is going for
Re: A Full Plot Of Land With Existing Boys Quarter Is Available For Sale In Ikorodu by sesamia: 11:01am On Aug 15, 2011
Is the plot of land still available?
Re: A Full Plot Of Land With Existing Boys Quarter Is Available For Sale In Ikorodu by mosbad: 11:22am On Aug 15, 2011
@femi_seun, the documents are available and its 2.8M last prize!!! You've to come see it yourself, to appreciate the land.
Re: A Full Plot Of Land With Existing Boys Quarter Is Available For Sale In Ikorodu by femiseun1: 11:28am On Aug 15, 2011
wat docs does the land have?. Its not just coming to inspect, I have to know wat type of title doc it has
Re: A Full Plot Of Land With Existing Boys Quarter Is Available For Sale In Ikorodu by mosbad: 12:19pm On Aug 15, 2011
@femi_seun, the documents are available and its 2.8M last prize!!! You've to come to see it yourself, in order to appreciate the land.
Re: A Full Plot Of Land With Existing Boys Quarter Is Available For Sale In Ikorodu by mosbad: 12:25pm On Aug 15, 2011
It has the survey plan and receipt and other necessary documents, its a private land. You've to call me and get the necessary details, and you've come down to ikorodu and see it, it won't. Cost you anything.
Re: A Full Plot Of Land With Existing Boys Quarter Is Available For Sale In Ikorodu by mosbad: 12:27pm On Aug 15, 2011
@sesamia, Yes the plot of land is still very much available.
Re: A Full Plot Of Land With Existing Boys Quarter Is Available For Sale In Ikorodu by femiseun1: 12:29pm On Aug 15, 2011
kk lets know the other charges
Re: A Full Plot Of Land With Existing Boys Quarter Is Available For Sale In Ikorodu by femiseun1: 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2011
ok I find time to come n inspect it. Any other charges,
Re: A Full Plot Of Land With Existing Boys Quarter Is Available For Sale In Ikorodu by mosbad: 12:45pm On Aug 15, 2011
femi_seun: No other charges!!! Its clean deal, just call me, then we will talk.
Re: A Full Plot Of Land With Existing Boys Quarter Is Available For Sale In Ikorodu by mosbad: 12:47pm On Aug 15, 2011
@femi_seun: No other charges!!! Its a clean deal, just call me, we can talk better.

(1) (Reply)

1 Plot Of Land At Command In Alagbado Ijaiye, 1.5m, Half Plot Of Land At Desame Area Again Bioyin St / Quarter Or Half Plot Of Land Wanted By The Road Side Urgently. / 4 N 5 Bedrm Datched Hse For Sale At Omole 2,: 60,65m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.