Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,787 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Does Job Bank Canada Work For Foreigners Outside Canada? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Does Job Bank Canada Work For Foreigners Outside Canada? (880 Views)

China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React / Foreigners Sit On The Floor At The Airport In Lagos Due To Lack Of Seats / What Google Is Telling Foreigners About Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Job Bank Canada Work For Foreigners Outside Canada? by kikichris: 9:24am On Sep 28, 2022
I am hoping to relocate to Canada. I have been in and out of the Canada Express Entry Pool for some years now. My CRS is low and I have been applying to get a job offer through the Job Bank Canada as a Job Seeker. First, I find that most job adverts specify that those without a valid work permit need not apply. While a few job adverts that are open to foreigners end up not responding to my application including those that had sent me the "Employer invites you to apply" mail. I believe my cover letter and CV is great but I do not mind assistance for a review. Has anyone here gotten a job offer through job bank Canada or is it a waste of my time? Is there any other verified site for foreign applicants who are outside Canada?

Please sincere and serious responses needed. �

2 Likes

Re: Does Job Bank Canada Work For Foreigners Outside Canada? by ednut1(m): 3:41pm On Sep 28, 2022
kikichris:
I am hoping to relocate to Canada. I have been in and out of the Canada Express Entry Pool for some years now. My CRS is low and I have been applying to get a job offer through the Job Bank Canada as a Job Seeker. First, I find that most job adverts specify that those without a valid work permit need not apply. While a few job adverts that are open to foreigners end up not responding to my application including those that had sent me the "Employer invites you to apply" mail. I believe my cover letter and CV is great but I do not mind assistance for a review. Has anyone here gotten a job offer through job bank Canada or is it a waste of my time? Is there any other verified site for foreign applicants who are outside Canada?

Please sincere and serious responses needed. �
takes time, effort and money to bring in someone from outside canada. You have to demonstrate no one in Canada can do the job. Not everyone in Canada has a job so they will usually find someone. Unless you maybe have one special skill no one has. The visa application may take ages, why will i as an employer want to spend money ( immigration consultant and application fees) for something that may take long to process. Only few will want to do that. i met someone from ghana getting a tech role, also someone from 9ja got a butcher role in Saskatchewan. Someone online said he applied for 3 years before getting one job offer. Its hard but not impossible. If your score is low why not learn french and do TEF

2 Likes

Re: Does Job Bank Canada Work For Foreigners Outside Canada? by Amaraibebugwu: 11:59pm On Jun 07, 2023
Please I want to apply for EE to Canada,I have three kids and a sister in Canada who is working on getting her PR soon but she wants me to start the processes involved now so once she gets the PR and ITA,it will fasten my application.
I want to know all the steps I should take as a beginner.
Please.

(1) (Reply)

Wealthy Nigerians Are Not Based Abroad Only The Average Nigerian Does / Does A Dog Requires An International Passport? / Government Owns All Chickens In Malaysia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.