Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Difference Between Not Sharing And Being Stingy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Difference Between Not Sharing And Being Stingy (388 Views)

My Stingy Elder Brother / MY Experience With Very Stingy Parents.... Share Yours... / The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between Not Sharing And Being Stingy by Jacketaltrade: 10:09am On Sep 28, 2022
I grew up in a family of 4, we are just 2 boys so we've not really had need to share anything when we could have ours. But on the course of leaving parents to exist outside them, there was need to associate with people, live with relatives, have roommates and friends at large. There's one similar act i give when am around people, i don't like sharing, i prefer getting one or to leave mine for you than to share. Pls Nlders is there a difference between being stingy and not loving to share.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Not Sharing And Being Stingy by Eazie351(m): 10:13am On Sep 28, 2022
na sense of entitlement dey make people say person stingy...why you beg go person side, con dey vex say he no give you.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Not Sharing And Being Stingy by jaytii(f): 10:14am On Sep 28, 2022
Relatable.

Why share and inconvenience each other when I can get you yours.

No skin pain abeg.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Not Sharing And Being Stingy by Richy4(m): 11:55am On Sep 28, 2022

Maybe, u should look at it in the angle of principle..
I believe there are things that you do share with friends and there are things that you can't share with anyone no matter who..

Can someone say that you are stingy because u don't wanna share toothbrush? That is principle... likewise shirts or any other things..Some People finds it difficult to share certain things..

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Not Sharing And Being Stingy by FriendsAndFans(m): 2:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
You are not being stingy, you are just being self-conscious. It's a good thing, health wise and spiritual wise.

I also don't like sharing a cap with anyone.. it has a spiritual significance. I don't like sharing my fashion spec with anyone, ... That's for health reason. What if the person has appolo grin

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Not Sharing And Being Stingy by mespusinglez(m): 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2022
I DON'T BORROW/SHARE PEOPLE MY STUFF...I'LL RATHER GIVE YOU MONEY TO CLIMB OKADA THAN TO GIVE YOU MY BIKE, I'LL RATHER BUY YOU YOUR OWN PLATE THAN SHARE MY MEAL...YOU COME MY HOUSE, I'LL FETCH FOR YOU THAN SHARE MINE...IF IT'S NOT ENOUGH I'LL SAY GUY NOODLES DEY O MAKE I PUT WATER FOR GAS FOR YOU/WUNNA MAKE WUNNA COOK COZ THIS FOOD NO PLENTY...THAT'S MY WAY

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Blood Of Jesus! See How These Nigerians Disgraced Us In Los Angeles! Na Wa O! / Wife Makes A Scene After Catching Husband With Side Chic At Spa (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.