Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,411 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Revealed: Likes And Shares On Anti-Obi Posts Are Fake - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revealed: Likes And Shares On Anti-Obi Posts Are Fake (815 Views)

Peter Obi Posts Wrong Picture As Prof Saheed Aderinto, Deletes His Tweet / Soludo Has No Regret Over Anti-obi Comments – Aide / Reno Omokri: PDP Lost 2019 Election Because SE Establishment Is VERY Anti-Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed: Likes And Shares On Anti-Obi Posts Are Fake by Authority1o1(m): 10:18am On Sep 28, 2022
If you observed that during the period of APC primaries, some posts made by APC dedicated supporters on Nairaland began to garner more likes and shares, but that's not even a problem.

These likes and shares were usually very identical. You could see then something as 135 likes and 14 shares, and below another account would have the exact number of likes and shares until the fourth or fifth post.

Exact amount. And the monikers were usually very funny and meaningless. Take for instance Wwwihy, Husksm, onloskak, etc.

If you're having a hard time guessing, those were/are multiple accounts created for the purpose of manipulating the thoughts of people.

They know exactly how far likes and shares can go in prevailing on people's psyche.

Before now, anti-Obi posts usually did not get much likes, but what's happening at this moment is the return of the bot accounts created to twist narratives by registering high amount of reactions on some pro-Slave/Tinubu posts and anti-Obi posts.

(I know exactly how it is possible to register up to 600-1000 bot accounts in one day. You can ask me if you wish to know)

The truth is those likes and shares matter to them. I spend some time on some APC WhatsApp groups and these urchins you drag around are hustlers. They don't even give a damn about Tinubu; except for his readiness to dole out cash.

They submit screenshot of their daily activities to the management of those groups so they can get incentives. One person boasted of causing a stir on Twitter and got #6500 for it after showing screenshots.

People detest Tinubu in real life, even Yorubas.
Guard your mind people.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Revealed: Likes And Shares On Anti-Obi Posts Are Fake by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 28, 2022
Huge likes on anti-obi post are done by bots but the ones on post praising obi are from organic...
Uhmmmm..

Ur eyes go soon clear...

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Revealed: Likes And Shares On Anti-Obi Posts Are Fake by Felimax(m): 10:33am On Sep 28, 2022
KillSars:
Huge likes on anti-obi post are done by bots but the ones on post praising obi are from organic...
Uhmmmm..

Ur eyes go soon clear...

The guy smoke weed!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Revealed: Likes And Shares On Anti-Obi Posts Are Fake by Majesty2(m): 10:34am On Sep 28, 2022
Idiots plenty for this forum but sha you can keep crying but i wan advice make u stop wasting your tears, save am for the humiliatiation Obidient go get come 2023.... No ibo human will rule this country, know this and know peace

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Revealed: Likes And Shares On Anti-Obi Posts Are Fake by OkutaNla: 10:36am On Sep 28, 2022
Lmao. See tears. grin On top say another candidate dey recieve 'likes' and 'shares' on a public forum. Are huge amounts of 'likes and shares' only meant for Peter Obi urchins on Nairaland? So, you are telling us that only likes for Obi posts are legit, while the Tinubu ones are from bots? Why are you so bothered by the likes and shares of another candidate? I never see this kind pettiness in my life.

You people are already showing signs of your tyrannical tendencies even without your Peter Obi being in Aso rock. God forbid! Una tears never start.

*Singing*
As e dey pain dem, e dey sweet us*

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Revealed: Likes And Shares On Anti-Obi Posts Are Fake by RockHard: 10:42am On Sep 28, 2022
OkutaNla:
Lmao. See tears. grin On top say another candidate dey recieve 'likes' and 'shares' on a public forum. Are high amounts of 'likes and shares' only meant for Peter Obi urchins on Nairaland? So, you are telling us that only likes for Obi posts are legit, while the Tinubu ones are from bots? Why are you so bothered by the likes and shares of another candidate? I never see this kind pettiness in my life.

You people are already showing signs of your tyrannical tendencies even without your Peter Obi being in Aso rock. God forbid! Una tears never start.

*Singing*

Don't mind those Ipob tyrants. They think this is Twitter where they can bully and mischievously use their multiple handles to report and gaslight handles with opposite views to cause the suspension and locking of such accounts. It's really paining them that they can't achieve total control of narrative on this forum. Everything must favour Peter Obi or else you are cheating them. Unfortunately for them, their Ipob tactics can't work here.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed: Likes And Shares On Anti-Obi Posts Are Fake by Cyberterror: 10:57am On Sep 28, 2022
Forget Likes and Shares. That's not the issue. Whoever is destined to win will win. No human can stop Bola Tinubu from becoming President in 2023. Here are some clues;

No Igbo man can be President in 2023 - Orji Uzor Kalu

Anybody supporting Peter Obi is a saboteur - Emeka Ihedioha

Peter Obi and his Labour party will labour in vain - Chukwuma Soludo

Igbos don't deserve to be President of this country until they reconcile with others - Hope Uzodinma

Tinubu is the right person for Nigeria - Chimaroke Nnamani

6 Likes

Re: Revealed: Likes And Shares On Anti-Obi Posts Are Fake by chukwuwendu: 12:00pm On Sep 28, 2022
Majesty2:
Idiots plenty for this forum but sha you can keep crying but i wan advice make u stop wasting your tears, save am for the humiliatiation Obidient go get come 2023.... No ibo human will rule this country, know this and know peace

If you say "no Igbo will rule this country".. are you not being tribalistic and ethnocentric.
I thought we are to vote based on competence, educational exposure, age validity, health capacity and youth accommodating....
Please let's vote wisely....Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed: Likes And Shares On Anti-Obi Posts Are Fake by BATified2023: 12:00pm On Sep 28, 2022
KillSars:
Uhmmmm..

Ur eyes go soon clear...
na hardcore craze hook am

They don’t believe other candidates can b loved,the fact that they hate tinubu doesn’t make everyone hate him

Many of them are first time voters who don’t understand the meaning of democracy that’s y they always believe everyone at tinubu or atiku rally is paid but peter obi crowd is organic

26 Likes

Re: Revealed: Likes And Shares On Anti-Obi Posts Are Fake by BATified2023: 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2022
chukwuwendu:

If you say "no Igbo will rule this country".. are you not being tribalistic and ethnocentric.
I thought we are to vote based on competence, educational exposure, age validity, health capacity and youth accommodating....
Please let's vote wisely....Thanks

25 Likes

Re: Revealed: Likes And Shares On Anti-Obi Posts Are Fake by Opintiwa: 12:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
BATified2023:
na hardcore craze hook am

They don’t believe other candidates can b loved,the fact that they hate tinubu doesn’t make everyone hate him

Many of them are first time voters who don’t understand the meaning of democracy that’s y they always believe everyone at tinubu or atiku rally is paid but peter obi crowd is organic

Re: Revealed: Likes And Shares On Anti-Obi Posts Are Fake by Igboland: 12:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
You have all this fact from the Whatsapp group yet you can not show a single snapshot of your claim. I wonder if some of you igbos Ipob are brain dead at all times.

Authority1o1:
If you observed that during the period of APC primaries, some posts made by APC dedicated supporters on Nairaland began to garner more likes and shares, but that's not even a problem.

These likes and shares were usually very identical. You could see then something as 135 likes and 14 shares, and below another account would have the exact number of likes and shares until the fourth or fifth post.

Exact amount. And the monikers were usually very funny and meaningless. Take for instance Wwwihy, Husksm, onloskak, etc.

If you're having a hard time guessing, those were/are multiple accounts created for the purpose of manipulating the thoughts of people.

They know exactly how far likes and shares can go in prevailing on people's psyche.

Before now, anti-Obi posts usually did not get much likes, but what's happening at this moment is the return of the bot accounts created to twist narratives by registering high amount of reactions on some pro-Slave/Tinubu posts and anti-Obi posts.

(I know exactly how it is possible to register up to 600-1000 bot accounts in one day. You can ask me if you wish to know)

The truth is those likes and shares matter to them. I spend some time on some APC WhatsApp groups and these urchins you drag around are hustlers. They don't even give a damn about Tinubu; except for his readiness to dole out cash.

They submit screenshot of their daily activities to the management of those groups so they can get incentives. One person boasted of causing a stir on Twitter and got #6500 for it after showing screenshots.

Guard your mind people.

29 Likes

Re: Revealed: Likes And Shares On Anti-Obi Posts Are Fake by recieve(m): 1:17pm On Sep 28, 2022
OkutaNla:
Lmao. See tears. grin On top say another candidate dey recieve 'likes' and 'shares' on a public forum. Are huge amounts of 'likes and shares' only meant for Peter Obi urchins on Nairaland? So, you are telling us that only likes for Obi posts are legit, while the Tinubu ones are from bots? Why are you so bothered by the likes and shares of another candidate? I never see this kind pettiness in my life.

*Singing*
learn how to spell "receive"

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: Likes And Shares On Anti-Obi Posts Are Fake by Landowner101(m): 1:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
Authority1o1:

Guard your mind people.
Op, you just exposed their biggest tactics and thats why they are venting their frustration out in this thread, they've tried the tribalism way but it didn't work, tried the religious way and it's all to no avail,tried using abuse and insult,we gave them back times two according to their level,now na to they open multiple nairaland accounts they like their posts upandan. Never thought this APC people can go so low to display their level of stupidity for an old sick and dying man that his vice is linked with terrorist.
I keep asking myself what will Apc campaign with.

3 Likes

Re: Revealed: Likes And Shares On Anti-Obi Posts Are Fake by Sergio103(m): 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2022
Cc Seun.

Bro you closed the other thread with a promise of fixing the problem but it's still into play.

If a thread is pushed to front page ......watch how a pro Tinubu's post will reach like 99 likes all parallely the same.

Even a comment that may be at the bottom may have exactly the same 99 likes with the one on the top.

I doesn't matter in a broader view.

But I wonder why the people that claims social media doesn't matter are working day and night for a mere fake "likes" (that won't generate money).

I just wonder!!!!!

Seun please........ let's know who's who

3 Likes

Re: Revealed: Likes And Shares On Anti-Obi Posts Are Fake by XerXers: 10:57pm On Oct 15, 2022
I noticed it long ago. These guys are really working their as,s off to catch up. For those doubting this, there are well known monikas that garner these fake likes even when their comments don't make sense.

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: Likes And Shares On Anti-Obi Posts Are Fake by Period007(m): 11:17pm On Oct 15, 2022
These are all fake likes by Tinubu supporters on the same thread.

Re: Revealed: Likes And Shares On Anti-Obi Posts Are Fake by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 15, 2022
Authority1o1:

Guard your mind people.

My dear, you're a wise man.

That's what they do - manipulation.

And also know this - mannabbqgrillz is pro north and not exactly pro apc.
Sarki too is, pro north not exactly pro APC

Its glaring. But the Perfect God Whom We Serve Can't watch evil Again. He'll strike them as He Pleases.

Mark these words.

1 Like

Re: Revealed: Likes And Shares On Anti-Obi Posts Are Fake by Sergio103(m): 9:38am On Oct 16, 2022
@Seun
Re: Revealed: Likes And Shares On Anti-Obi Posts Are Fake by ScamHunter: 10:10am On Oct 16, 2022
True...

We know Tinubu's bots like Mooh247 and Seunmg are operating bot accounts giving themselves 30 likes each to fool people that Tinubu has supporters. What's obvious is that Yoruba Muslim votes cannot make Agbado master president.

If Tinubu wins more than 2 Yoruba states, I'll conclude the tribe is beyond reasoning.

3 Likes

Re: Revealed: Likes And Shares On Anti-Obi Posts Are Fake by Eniitankorede: 10:59am On Oct 16, 2022
Felimax:

The guy smoke weed!

He really smoked Kai Kai!!! I dont know how to do sny bots. My posts have got over 1000 likes. Investigate my comments and post. Didirin!!!
Re: Revealed: Likes And Shares On Anti-Obi Posts Are Fake by Jflex07(m): 11:36am On Oct 16, 2022
The most useless and tribalistic comments from Tinubu urchins get the highest like
.Seun please take note!

1 Like

Re: Revealed: Likes And Shares On Anti-Obi Posts Are Fake by Vote4Obi: 11:47am On Oct 16, 2022
Authority1o1:

Guard your mind people.

God bless you exposing what some of us already know. Only fools and gullible ones would be deceived. However, all these useless shenanigans would make Tinubu's impending defeat even more dramatic.

Nigerians are wiser and waiting to retire these old criminals.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Singer Brymo Bows To Pressure, Tenders Apology For Anti-igbo Comments / Recent Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Otedola And Fellow Billionaires / See What The Supporters Of This Political Party Gave Me For Next Four Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.