Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,283 members, 7,853,345 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:57 PM

A Room Self Contain To Rent - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Room Self Contain To Rent (126 Views)

Decent Room Self Contain To Let At Winfunke Ahmadiyya Lagos 200k / A Room Or Self-contain To Let In Kano / Total Package: 290k For Room And Parlour Self Contain To Let Around Ikotun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Room Self Contain To Rent by House4rent: 12:20pm On Sep 28, 2022
So I'm leaving my room self contain on Sunday or Monday in ajuwon, you can come in From Berger or ogba or agege in Lagos. If you are interested and don't wanna pay agent fee Just wanna pay directly to the landlord you can contact me. Of course you would give me like 20k instead of paying 280k you just pay the rent to the landlord and give me just 20k and pack in but it's a very good house. Fenced prepaid meter, water and a nice tenants. Contact me on 08i7i739426
Re: A Room Self Contain To Rent by eteebanky1: 12:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
grin

(1) (Reply)

A Plot Of Land And Uncompleted Building For Sale In Epe Lagos / Haven City Estate Phase 3 | Most Affordable Land In Epe / 6300sqm Land On 2nd Avenue, Ikoyi Lagos For 5billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.