Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,469 members, 7,864,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:19 AM

Allah Has An Allah That He Worships In The Quran. Who Is That Allah Above Allah? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Allah Has An Allah That He Worships In The Quran. Who Is That Allah Above Allah? (216 Views)

Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus / Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium / "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allah Has An Allah That He Worships In The Quran. Who Is That Allah Above Allah? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 12:31pm On Sep 28, 2022
surah 1:5 You ˹alone˺ we worship and You ˹alone˺ we ask for help.

This is the word of (islamic) allah telling 'you' (the allah greater than him), that he is the only one that he (Islamic allah) worships. So allah worships someone and asks someone else for help. That is why he refers to himself as 'WE'. What are we killing transgendered people for?

If you substitute the keywords, you will have: You alone "WE' work for and You along we ask for help. If you say this to a second person, how would you understand it? Muslims want you to think that you are stupid for understanding a simple and common expression.

In Surah 1:1 In the Name of Allah—the Most Compassionate, Most Merciful.

Here, allah in his very first utterance to Mohammed in the Quran is singing the praise of allah. That is the first impression that he gave Mohammed.

Muslims, who said those words in the Quran? Who was he referring to?
Re: Allah Has An Allah That He Worships In The Quran. Who Is That Allah Above Allah? by muyico(m): 12:41pm On Sep 28, 2022
Dont cause religions fight here?
Re: Allah Has An Allah That He Worships In The Quran. Who Is That Allah Above Allah? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 12:46pm On Sep 28, 2022
What is religious fight?
muyico:
Dont cause religions fight here?
Re: Allah Has An Allah That He Worships In The Quran. Who Is That Allah Above Allah? by kazibra: 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
surah 1:5 You ˹alone˺ we worship and You ˹alone˺ we ask for help.

This is the word of (islamic) allah telling 'you' (the allah greater than him), that he is the only one that he (Islamic allah) worships. So allah worships someone and asks someone else for help. That is why he refers to himself as 'WE'. What are we killing transgendered people for?

If you substitute the keywords, you will have: You alone "WE' work for and You along we ask for help. If you say this to a second person, how would you understand it? Muslims want you to think that you are stupid for understanding a simple and common expression.

In Surah 1:1 In the Name of Allah—the Most Compassionate, Most Merciful.

Here, allah in his very first utterance to Mohammed in the Quran is singing the praise of allah. That is the first impression that he gave Mohammed.

Muslims, who said those words in the Quran? Who was he referring to?

Revelations of the Quran are words revealed to the Holy prophet Muhammad. It is to guide humanity. So the revelations are meant for humanity and not the Supreme being. The full revelation of the 1st Surah named Fatiha read thus:

SURATU-FATIHA
1. "In The Name of Allah, The Beneficent, The Merciful."
2. "(All) praise is (only) Allah's, the Lord of the Worlds."
3. "The Beneficent, The Merciful."
4. "Master of the Day of Judgement."
5. "Thee (alone) do we worship and of Thee (only) do we seek help."
6. "Guide us (O' Lord) on the Straight Path."
7. "The path of those upon whom Thou hast bestowed Thy bounties, not (the path) of those inflicted with Thy wrath, nor (of those) gone astray."

This is putting the words in the mouth of the prophet to be delivered to all humanity and is being read in prayers till this day. This is to fulfill the prophesies that Allah stated in the bible DEUTERONOMY 18: 18-19

Deuteronomy 18: 18-19 King James Version

18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

19 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.

So the wordings ''"Thee (alone) do we worship and of Thee (only) do we seek help." refers to the creations that the message is meant for not referring to the the Creator.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allah Has An Allah That He Worships In The Quran. Who Is That Allah Above Allah? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:43pm On Sep 28, 2022
The simple question is: Who uttered this quran to Mohammed?

Where did the quran say, "This is putting the words in the mouth of the prophet to be delivered to all humanity and is being read in prayers till this day"?

How do we know when allah is putting the words in his mouth and when allah is speaking for himself? And, who decides that?
kazibra:

Revelations of the Quran are words revealed to the Holy prophet Muhammad. It is to guide humanity. So the revelations are meant for humanity and not the Supreme being. The full revelation of the 1st Surah named Fatiha read thus:

SURATU-FATIHA
1. "In The Name of Allah, The Beneficent, The Merciful."
2. "(All) praise is (only) Allah's, the Lord of the Worlds."
3. "The Beneficent, The Merciful."
4. "Master of the Day of Judgement."
5. "Thee (alone) do we worship and of Thee (only) do we seek help."
6. "Guide us (O' Lord) on the Straight Path."
7. "The path of those upon whom Thou hast bestowed Thy bounties, not (the path) of those inflicted with Thy wrath, nor (of those) gone astray."

This is putting the words in the mouth of the prophet to be delivered to all humanity and is being read in prayers till this day. This is to fulfill the prophesies that Allah stated in the bible DEUTERONOMY 18: 18-19

Deuteronomy 18: 18-19 King James Version

18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

19 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.

So the wordings ''"Thee (alone) do we worship and of Thee (only) do we seek help." refers to the creations that the message is meant for not referring to the the Creator.
Re: Allah Has An Allah That He Worships In The Quran. Who Is That Allah Above Allah? by kazibra: 4:02pm On Sep 28, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
The simple question is: Who uttered this quran to Mohammed?

Where did the quran say, "This is putting the words in the mouth of the prophet to be delivered to all humanity and is being read in prayers till this day"?

How do we know when allah is putting the words in his mouth and when allah is speaking for himself? And, who decides that?

The message of the Quran was sent by Allah through archangel Jubril (Gabriel) to prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allah Has An Allah That He Worships In The Quran. Who Is That Allah Above Allah? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:25pm On Sep 28, 2022
I will give you an example.
"In The Name of Allah, The Beneficent, The Merciful." (should have been uttered by Mohammed or the prophet. It shouldn't have been the way allah uttered it. And, if it isn't, it means that this is not the word of allah)

In my name, The ONE Beneficent, The ONE Merciful." (could have indicated that allah himself spoke the words and the transcript would be what we read in the quran.

Pray In The Name of Allah, The Beneficent, The Merciful. (could have been most fitting for Mohammed's utterance as a revelation by allah)

It makes no sense that the same God who made sense in his contextual structures in the Jewish book would all of a sudden lose the ability to make congruous statements in less that 600 years.

Now, who formulated the grammatical context of the message? Was it allah or Gabriel or mohammed?
kazibra:

The message of the Quran was sent by Allah through archangel Jubril (Gabriel) to prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him).

(1) (Reply)

God Does Not Need Your Offering, But Your Humility And Obedience / Church Crisis: Ihiala Catholic Community Demands Independent Diocese / Today's Devotional For Monday 7th November 2022 - Read Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.