Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Chop Boli And Three Others Murdered, Bodies Mutilated - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chop Boli And Three Others Murdered, Bodies Mutilated (63196 Views)

Rema Finally Reunites With His Uniport Girlfriend At The Chop Life Festival - / Cossy Orjiakor: I Need A Guy For 'Chop & Clean Mouth' Sex / Tattoo Has Half His Nose Cut Off,ears Mutilated & Eyes,to Achieve Skeletal Image (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chop Boli And Three Others Murdered, Bodies Mutilated by SILVERLINES: 11:45am On Sep 29, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tunibu boys on the beat again

Na Bola Tunibu dey build thugery, as he built MC Aluomo of Lagos
Re: Chop Boli And Three Others Murdered, Bodies Mutilated by Kingjames(m): 11:48am On Sep 29, 2022
What was the writting on the wall?

Mene mene teke fasin

Rip
Re: Chop Boli And Three Others Murdered, Bodies Mutilated by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 11:50am On Sep 29, 2022
JBoss25:
That's why i always keep the tool with me, can never be caught lacking
onyenna

1 Like

Re: Chop Boli And Three Others Murdered, Bodies Mutilated by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:51am On Sep 29, 2022
Onyi22:
May we not be at the wrong place at the right time...
When will all this killing end
It will end when we reform our security system and killers get apprehended and also killed. Reason why we need to chase out the present criminal leaders

1 Like

Re: Chop Boli And Three Others Murdered, Bodies Mutilated by Jlow2: 11:51am On Sep 29, 2022
There re people you mess with and will not go free, from the brutality sumthing went wrong, business wise, relationships, or money
Re: Chop Boli And Three Others Murdered, Bodies Mutilated by favour32(m): 11:52am On Sep 29, 2022
Everything negative happens in Nigeria where APC and PDP have brutalized Nigeria.

Don't VOTE APC or PDP!
Re: Chop Boli And Three Others Murdered, Bodies Mutilated by CSTRR: 11:52am On Sep 29, 2022
Poor girl.
Stop following bad boys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chop Boli And Three Others Murdered, Bodies Mutilated by Rechargeam247(f): 11:53am On Sep 29, 2022
Haa, we can see why people are leaving enmasse.
Re: Chop Boli And Three Others Murdered, Bodies Mutilated by Angrygoat: 11:54am On Sep 29, 2022
Instrumentals.

Tarrrn nah na niu tone nor naaahh Naarrrnnn. Waves flag,gang bang,its nothing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAcIVE4xusE
Re: Chop Boli And Three Others Murdered, Bodies Mutilated by Onewazobia(m): 12:13pm On Sep 29, 2022
UnusualEmissary:
The Creator is indeed above all

Too much evil in humanity. As a result of lack of divine consciousness, humanity (not everyone though) has lost its way. The weak, deviant and unworthy have taken the earth. Many of those in power are not doing enough or maybe not doing anything at all to bring humanity back to the light. Many of them don't even recognize and regard the light themselves.

The earth begs for a reform. And God willing, we shall have it when the great emperor and saviour of the world, "The Unity" finally emerges. The New Era is near!

Please more light "The Unity"

1 Like

Re: Chop Boli And Three Others Murdered, Bodies Mutilated by spinna: 12:14pm On Sep 29, 2022
Nairaland stop being funny

Is it chop boi

Or chop boli?

No peace for the killers either way

2 Likes

Re: Chop Boli And Three Others Murdered, Bodies Mutilated by Nobleman80: 12:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
what's going on men? why Mexican street judgement in federal capital of nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Chop Boli And Three Others Murdered, Bodies Mutilated by caye(m): 12:19pm On Sep 29, 2022
What if they were a new , and resurging Badoo group?

Abi, you've forgotten too soon:
#Ikorodu, Ibadan
Re: Chop Boli And Three Others Murdered, Bodies Mutilated by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:21pm On Sep 29, 2022
The killer must be well known
Re: Chop Boli And Three Others Murdered, Bodies Mutilated by Yankee101: 12:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
Occultism nonsense by youths

What has the world turned to?

Avoid occultism and keep away from occults

1 Like

Re: Chop Boli And Three Others Murdered, Bodies Mutilated by donbenie(m): 12:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
UnusualEmissary:
The Creator is indeed above all

Too much evil in humanity. As a result of lack of divine consciousness, humanity (not everyone though) has lost its way. The weak, deviant and unworthy have taken the earth. Many of those in power are not doing enough or maybe not doing anything at all to bring humanity back to the light. Many of them don't even recognize and regard the light themselves.

The earth begs for a reform. And God willing, we shall have it when the great emperor and saviour of the world, "The Unity" finally emerges. The New Era is near!
Tales By Moonlight..

Re: Chop Boli And Three Others Murdered, Bodies Mutilated by nesphil(m): 12:39pm On Sep 29, 2022
This is pathetic undecided
May their souls rest in peace.

frankleesehi:
More tributes
Re: Chop Boli And Three Others Murdered, Bodies Mutilated by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2022
Living in Nigeria is equivalent of living in hail fire and zone fanzy idiots are happier living in such horrible place
Re: Chop Boli And Three Others Murdered, Bodies Mutilated by Berankis: 12:44pm On Sep 29, 2022
When they catch them, they will be asking for forgiveness, that their wives just have birth and to a boy.

6 Likes

Re: Chop Boli And Three Others Murdered, Bodies Mutilated by fredoooooo: 12:49pm On Sep 29, 2022
ipobarethieves:
shocked sad gangster, deal gone wrong
Or cult related

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chop Boli And Three Others Murdered, Bodies Mutilated by ipobarethieves: 12:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
fredoooooo:

Or cult related
90% correct. Dem still cut him finger sad. Him parents warned him b4 ooo but Dog like this nor go hear

2 Likes

Re: Chop Boli And Three Others Murdered, Bodies Mutilated by addexx: 12:53pm On Sep 29, 2022
It's Chop boii not chop boli undecided
Re: Chop Boli And Three Others Murdered, Bodies Mutilated by IbrahimSkiba(f): 12:57pm On Sep 29, 2022
I'm just imagining the kind of pains they must have passed through cry

Mutilating your fellow human being, that's just sick

4 Likes

Re: Chop Boli And Three Others Murdered, Bodies Mutilated by Funflipper: 1:07pm On Sep 29, 2022
Brendaniel:
This looks like a cult operation...

Drug hit rather.
Re: Chop Boli And Three Others Murdered, Bodies Mutilated by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 29, 2022
FavouredNK:

Not a good comment to the memory of the dead, is not good to talk I'll of the dead
oga keep quiet pls and Bleep off my mention
Re: Chop Boli And Three Others Murdered, Bodies Mutilated by Badadvisor: 1:31pm On Sep 29, 2022
Hopeba:
oga keep quiet pls and Bleep off my mention
That guy no get sense I was wondering what exactly you said wrong cheesy
Re: Chop Boli And Three Others Murdered, Bodies Mutilated by Arizoner: 1:41pm On Sep 29, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Victims of circumstance.
how do you know
Re: Chop Boli And Three Others Murdered, Bodies Mutilated by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
Badadvisor:

That guy no get sense I was wondering what exactly you said wrong cheesy
it's there type.. they always find a way to justify something wrong by giving rubbish quotes. So if a boko haram member dies..we ought to be crying.
Re: Chop Boli And Three Others Murdered, Bodies Mutilated by Arizoner: 1:43pm On Sep 29, 2022
JBoss25:
That's why i always keep the tool with me, can never be caught lacking
type of weapon?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Kissing A Lady Inside The Club (Photos & Video) / Cristiano Ronaldo’s Incredible Car Collection / Ruth Kadiri's Armpit Hair Sets Fans' Tongue Wagging (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.