Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

I Don’t Believe In ‘japa,’ I Stopped My Children From Going Abroad – Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Believe In ‘japa,’ I Stopped My Children From Going Abroad – Atiku (409 Views)

I Stopped My Children From Going And Staying Abroad - Atiku Abubakar / Okey Bakassi: I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need Going Abroad / How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Believe In ‘japa,’ I Stopped My Children From Going Abroad – Atiku by naijabetlee(m): 12:54pm On Sep 28, 2022
Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Abubakar Atiku has said despite the hardship under the All Progressives Congress, APC-led President Muhammadu Buharia administration, his children will not leave for other countries.

Atiku made this assertion at a meeting held with the stakeholders of the South-East PDP in Enugu on Tuesday.

Meanwhile, Atiku has assured that he would prioritise human capital development and quality education to enable young people to compete in the modern economy.

Atiku said, “In the government in which I served as Vice President, you saw Nigerians returning from abroad to invest in several opportunities in the country. Because I experienced it in my university.

Can Atiku Abubakar win the 2023 Presidential Election? BET NOW on www.naijabet.com

“When I made sure I provide international standards, so many Nigerians from the United States and Europe came back not to Lagos or Abuja but to North-East Yola. They came back. All we need to do is to make sure we make our country attractive for them to return and they will return,” he added.

“Under the APC, the trend has since reversed. People cannot wait to run away from Nigeria. All of you have relatives, children who are running away to the United States, Canada. I have my own. I have refused any of them to go abroad and reside because I don’t believe it. We have to stay in this country.”

The former vice-president also promised he would ensure there is quality healthcare for the people.

“We shall also provide a good quality healthcare system that focuses on preventive care. We shall therefore make massive investment in this critical area. A well-educated and healthy workforce is critical for economy and wealth creation in today’s world,” he said.

The campaigns for the 2023 polls begin officially today.

Re: I Don’t Believe In ‘japa,’ I Stopped My Children From Going Abroad – Atiku by Kinguts: 12:58pm On Sep 28, 2022
The ones staying in Dubai are your chicks ?? angry angry Thank God say you no fry Akara this time around grin grin
Re: I Don’t Believe In ‘japa,’ I Stopped My Children From Going Abroad – Atiku by Bobloco: 12:59pm On Sep 28, 2022
With the kind of money and connection Atiku has, what will the children be doing outside of Nigeria.

They are made for life, living like Kings and Queens here

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Believe In ‘japa,’ I Stopped My Children From Going Abroad – Atiku by midehi2(f): 12:59pm On Sep 28, 2022
Says who based abroad
Re: I Don’t Believe In ‘japa,’ I Stopped My Children From Going Abroad – Atiku by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 12:59pm On Sep 28, 2022
Carry atiku Over 1.5 he go spoil your ticket with lies. Nigeria politicians.
Re: I Don’t Believe In ‘japa,’ I Stopped My Children From Going Abroad – Atiku by adekolaelect(m): 1:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
Atiku calmdow we know this is the time for all of you to give us some unimaginary stories. "You no believed in Japa" but you can relocate to Dubai when you lost election and later come back for the election time to preach heaven and Earth?

Re: I Don’t Believe In ‘japa,’ I Stopped My Children From Going Abroad – Atiku by fourboys: 1:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
So u no consider Dubai as japa again
Re: I Don’t Believe In ‘japa,’ I Stopped My Children From Going Abroad – Atiku by promzy555(m): 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2022
If you think dis man is lying LIKE if other way around SHARE
Re: I Don’t Believe In ‘japa,’ I Stopped My Children From Going Abroad – Atiku by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
To delude us
Re: I Don’t Believe In ‘japa,’ I Stopped My Children From Going Abroad – Atiku by Deo1986(m): 1:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
Anyone noticed Atiku has nothing to offer? The guy is drained, they are all drained mentally, physically, emotional and totally, bereft of ideas and innovations to steer Nigeria in The right direction.

Naijabet.com, what's the odd on Atiku, Tinubu and Obi?
Re: I Don’t Believe In ‘japa,’ I Stopped My Children From Going Abroad – Atiku by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 28, 2022
Okay undecided
Re: I Don’t Believe In ‘japa,’ I Stopped My Children From Going Abroad – Atiku by detectivejones: 1:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
The season of lies is upon us folks.

(1) (Reply)

Adamu’s NWC Fumes, Accuses Tinubu Of Breaching Agreements On Campaign Council / Tinubu Acts Like Conductor On Lagos APC Mini Rally. (PHOTO) / APC Using Old Videos From Nairaland To Campaign For Tinubu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.