Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

APC Sharing Money To Almajiris In Abuja Rally(videos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Sharing Money To Almajiris In Abuja Rally(videos) (770 Views)

Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) / Methamphetamine Drug Belongs To Almajiris In North – IPOB / Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Sharing Money To Almajiris In Abuja Rally(videos) by 4teenblaq: 1:15pm On Sep 28, 2022
Here is a video of APC organizing rally for APC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iTHdFdLd54
Re: APC Sharing Money To Almajiris In Abuja Rally(videos) by 4teenblaq: 1:16pm On Sep 28, 2022
Sharing money under tree.. I wan go collect my own share sha but na Benin I dey.. grin

1 Like

Re: APC Sharing Money To Almajiris In Abuja Rally(videos) by Abfinest007(m): 1:22pm On Sep 28, 2022
APC
Re: APC Sharing Money To Almajiris In Abuja Rally(videos) by EmiLoKanMyAss: 1:34pm On Sep 28, 2022
APC party of theives.. Una don suck 9ja dry.
Una effort no go buy igba for una
Re: APC Sharing Money To Almajiris In Abuja Rally(videos) by EmiLoKanMyAss: 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
But wait o.. Where is Bola Ahmed Tinubu?
Re: APC Sharing Money To Almajiris In Abuja Rally(videos) by gaby(m): 1:38pm On Sep 28, 2022
Loot the people's wealth for such a time as this, then roll out the bullion vans to give them back crumbs from what was always theirs to cajole them for yet, more support to recoup your investment and loot some more.

Confusion..
Re: APC Sharing Money To Almajiris In Abuja Rally(videos) by Igboland: 1:46pm On Sep 28, 2022
Many igbos are indeed mad so this grown adult are almajiri even when in the video there I no money shown that was shared.

You won't believe the same lunatic that claim money is shared in this video with no money on display will claim they are not sharing chichi when Peter Obi was caught red-handed sharing his Pandora loot to them in the North.

1 Like

Re: APC Sharing Money To Almajiris In Abuja Rally(videos) by Opintiwa: 1:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
Igboland:
Many igbos are indeed mad so this grown adult are almajiri even when in the video there I no money shown that was shared.

You won't believe the same lunatic that claim money is shared in this video with no money on display will claim they are not sharing chichi when Peter Obi was caught red-handed sharing his Pandora loot to them in the North.

You are very correct.

Now go and take your medicine it will soon be time for the nurse to come and chain your neck and legs

2 Likes

Re: APC Sharing Money To Almajiris In Abuja Rally(videos) by 4teenblaq: 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2022
Here is another one.. Bargaining on work after "pay"...

Lol..
https://youtube.com/shorts/x57ptLwOMc0?feature=share

2 Likes

Re: APC Sharing Money To Almajiris In Abuja Rally(videos) by MayorOfDelta(m): 2:24pm On Sep 28, 2022
That is their trademark.
Re: APC Sharing Money To Almajiris In Abuja Rally(videos) by Tinubuagbado: 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2022
Evil apc
Re: APC Sharing Money To Almajiris In Abuja Rally(videos) by SmellyNyash: 2:33pm On Sep 28, 2022
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Am Still A Moderator On Nairaland - Lalasticlala / 2023: Rivers APC Sends Warning Shots To Buhari, NEC, Tinubu / Asiwaju Is The Game Master

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.