Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,087 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

My Journey To Earning In Dollars Through Amazon KDP - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Journey To Earning In Dollars Through Amazon KDP (238 Views)

Piggyvest, Save In Dollars, Flex Dollar And Dollar Transfer / Secrets To Earning Huge From Cryptocurrency Without Investing a diam / Earn Free 15 Dollars Through Sign On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Journey To Earning In Dollars Through Amazon KDP by GoodnewsChris(m): 1:36pm On Sep 28, 2022
Life in this country is a bit tough; especially if you come from the interior part…

Most atimes you will have some great ideas but no one or support to put you on track…

I am Chris, it wasn't that easy for me seeing my friends moving out from the village jut to go further their education….

After secondary school, I wasn't able to continue with my studies (even when I was one of the brightest students in my class) due to money..

It was really painful ��
But I took a new step by going out there to search for jobs…

I did my research both online and physical. That was were I met some Nigerians who were making money online, so I decided to check what tht were doing…

I discovered 2 opportunities
✍️ Affiliate marketing
✍️ Amazon KDP

I really love the both, but it requires capital to start…

So I follow them up for time as I was saving from some Petty jobs I do in the village…

I started Amazon KDP after 7days with part of my savings and I can tell you this…

The process has been really helpful to my bank account….
IT'S NOT A POMSSY SCHEME, SO I WILL GROW STEP BY STEP sti I get to achieve my goals….

But what !!
Will you also like to know more about this business and get into it…

If YES is your answer, I will connect you with my mentor where you will be learning the whole process through him…

DM me on Whatsapp now let's talk::
07011127427….

Or you can use the link…
https:///earn-in-dollars-with-Amazon

DM me now if you are interested: 07011127427
Re: My Journey To Earning In Dollars Through Amazon KDP by Xenisha: 12:46pm On Dec 03, 2022
Hello! Very often I hear the question of what is an amazon influencer program?
Amazon Influencers are social media influencers who promote select products on their Amazon user page - the storefront. They can link their Amazon showcase to their social media groups, blog posts, and other websites to showcase products. It really helps the business grow. These content creators must have a consistent, relevant audience on your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or YouTube page. Also, a prerequisite to becoming an influencer is to build an Amazon storefront.

(1) (Reply)

What's The Cheapest Cryptocurrency Today That Will Go Up Very Fast? / This Is NOT A Ponzi Scheme / Keke Nepap Needed For Hire Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.