Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Liverpool Vs Brighton (3 - 3) On 1st October 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Brighton (3 - 3) On 1st October 2022 (21097 Views)

Manchester City Vs Brighton (3 - 1) On 22nd October 2022 / Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (3 - 1) On 1st October 2022 / Liverpool Vs Arsenal: Carabao Cup -(4 - 5) On Pens On 1st October 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton (3 - 3) On 1st October 2022 by Iamgrey5(m): 5:08pm On Oct 01, 2022
crazygod:
I knew it that Klopp smoked an x-rated muti today. Why will you remove Tsimikas to bring in Milner? For what? What kind of calculation is that? You now brought in Nunez two minutes to the end of regular time? For what? As if his confidence is not already low before today. This coach just weak me o. He feels he is untouchable that he can't be sacked. This is pure rubbish. Arsenal go use us play Ludo next week. cry
@ emboldened

I wondered why he did that myself.

Brighton were very direct and kept running at Liverpool's defense all day.

So I wondered why he brought in an aged Miler into the game to defend against them.

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton (3 - 3) On 1st October 2022 by haabidah666: 5:09pm On Oct 01, 2022
Angelfrost:

Yes Boss!
you get mind ooo cheesy
Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton (3 - 3) On 1st October 2022 by BigDawsNet: 5:09pm On Oct 01, 2022
£85m Nunez signing now playing 5min for Liverpool

And somebody will come here and say Klopp is normal?

7 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton (3 - 3) On 1st October 2022 by ppogba: 5:10pm On Oct 01, 2022
BABANGBALI:
why the fixing now

Because the betting industry is not only lucrative ( yielding tremendous revenue to the british govt) but also it is age long. Perhaps as old as prostitution to the british.

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton (3 - 3) On 1st October 2022 by BigDawsNet: 5:11pm On Oct 01, 2022
Iamgrey5:
@ emboldened

I wondered why he did that myself.

Brighton were very direct and kept running at Liverpool's defense all day.

So I wondered why he brought in an aged Miler into the game to defend against them.

There's is something about this man and Milner..

Even if we sign a complete 11 players squad...
This man will still consider Milner...

Just imagine... the old man getting more games than Nunez

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton (3 - 3) On 1st October 2022 by Angelfrost(m): 5:11pm On Oct 01, 2022
haabidah666:
you get mind ooo cheesy

I have come a long way with them... I never had the strength to switch clubs when they went down. cool
Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton (3 - 3) On 1st October 2022 by Iamgrey5(m): 5:15pm On Oct 01, 2022
BigDawsNet:
£85m Nunez signing now playing 5min for Liverpool

And somebody will come here and say Klopp is normal?
To be Fair, Brighton are strong and a very direct team and won't really have any problem playing against Nunes whose game is all about his physical approach and very direct himself.

So leaving Nunez out because he is very low confident he is not a bad idea, and he often gets angry when he is not allowed to play.

This Brighton team will give Manchester city and Arsenal who like to play Tiki-taka football a lot of problems because they are very direct.
Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton (3 - 3) On 1st October 2022 by haabidah666: 5:17pm On Oct 01, 2022
Angelfrost:

I have come a long way with them... I never had the strength to switch clubs when they went down. cool
eyaa...it must have been really hard all this years
Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton (3 - 3) On 1st October 2022 by Iamgrey5(m): 5:17pm On Oct 01, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Maybe he felt Milner will add something going forward unlike the guy that was substituted that completed zero cross.

But still....
Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton (3 - 3) On 1st October 2022 by BigDawsNet: 5:19pm On Oct 01, 2022
Iamgrey5:
Maybe he felt Milner will add something going forward unlike the guy that was substituted that completed zero cross.

But still....

Milner has not impacted anything this season... he currently has most error so far...

Why can't he sign proper young players.. and stop treating Liverpool players like family member
Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton (3 - 3) On 1st October 2022 by BigDawsNet: 5:22pm On Oct 01, 2022
Iamgrey5:
To be Fair, Brighton are strong and a very direct team and won't really have any problem playing against Nunes whose game is all about his physical approach and very direct himself.

So leaving Nunez out because he is very low confident he is not a bad idea, and he often gets angry when he is not allowed to play.

This Brighton team will give Manchester city and Arsenal who like to play Tiki-taka football a lot of problems because they are very direct.

Leaving Nunez out because he is very low on confidence?

And you think he will gain that confidence and match fitness staying on bench?

If you play football manager you will understand keeping vital players on bench reduce dia moral and make dem loose 100 match confidence and fitness...

Let klopp continue to keep him on bench...
By the end of the season... he will record total 5goals while halland record 40+ goals

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton (3 - 3) On 1st October 2022 by fergie001: 5:26pm On Oct 01, 2022
Angelfrost:

Trossard is criminally underrated! Same as his former coach!
Who are you supporting tomorrow?

Be nice.
Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton (3 - 3) On 1st October 2022 by Angelfrost(m): 5:31pm On Oct 01, 2022
fergie001:

Who are you supporting tomorrow?

Be nice.

The football part of me wants an upset; an underdog revolution... Sadly, we must face reality!

The obviously stronger and consistent part of Manchester will definitely prevail! grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton (3 - 3) On 1st October 2022 by sprints1: 5:32pm On Oct 01, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:
seeing Chelsea struggle against Palace and liverpool unable to grind out a win..its safe to Appreciate Arsenal so far this season
appreciate fire if not for mumu lloris and that idiot wey Brazil no dey call again Emerson royal abi wetin b his name and that barca reject lenglet wey saka dey use anyhow arsenal for no dey get mouth. Dem try but Tottenham defended like school boys today. Make dem gather points now before Europa resume fully we know arsenal will still fight for fourth this season.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton (3 - 3) On 1st October 2022 by BigDawsNet: 5:34pm On Oct 01, 2022
If I'm Liverpool manager today..

I will sell or loans this players

Milner
Kieta
Henderson
Elliot
OX
Gomez
Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton (3 - 3) On 1st October 2022 by Veezy4u(m): 5:35pm On Oct 01, 2022
Anytime I play Liverpool to win they must surely find a way not to. Last season 40k dem go draw with Brighton 2-2 from 2goals up. Played 3-3 with Brentford amongst many rubbish. Liverpool in particular always spoil show.... Dem fear me pass our Maguire sef
But on a serious note this klopp needs to be investigated, how can he bench Diaz, see Jota wey de hot for Portugal. This man seems to kill some players confidence. Okay nunes got red card boom you want kill him career.... I'm a united far to the core but this is a different Liverpool not the ones we know.... since season started he kept fumbling imagine small small boys common Fulham were playing like peak Bayern.
Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton (3 - 3) On 1st October 2022 by ufuosman(m): 5:38pm On Oct 01, 2022
BABANGBALI:
Fixed match
no doubt
Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton (3 - 3) On 1st October 2022 by fergie001: 5:38pm On Oct 01, 2022
Angelfrost:

The football part of me wants an upset; an underdog revolution... Sadly, we must face reality!

The obviously stronger and consistent part of Manchester will definitely prevail! grin
Angelfrost sticks with United!

eaztzide geestunnar andrewfarms ghettokid1 fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 gbest90 Wordson crazygod kyase ray07 redblood01 dfrost lamasta chikason22 Oludharay rodwave Playermaker1 Sammy07 openmine numerouno94 silentgroper vickyrotex mangekyoalt Ojeemah Playmaker1 egusishankly athemisia

Liverpool's title chances falling quicker than the Pounds.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton (3 - 3) On 1st October 2022 by JBoss25(m): 5:40pm On Oct 01, 2022
sprints1:
appreciate fire if not for mumu lloris and that idiot wey Brazil no dey call again Emerson royal abi wetin b his name and that barca reject lenglet wey saka dey use anyhow arsenal for no dey get mouth. Dem try but Tottenham defended like school boys today. Make dem gather points now before Europa resume fully we know arsenal will still fight for fourth this season.
You've said it all, they will narrowly make it to top 4. One thing I noticed is that Assnal fans are not making noise about winning the league again after the humbling they got at Old Trafford grin

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton (3 - 3) On 1st October 2022 by rolams(m): 5:41pm On Oct 01, 2022
crazygod:

Add VVD and Milner to that mix.

You Gerrit!
Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton (3 - 3) On 1st October 2022 by Veezy4u(m): 5:47pm On Oct 01, 2022
I said last season that Mane leaving will destabilise them they said I was just bad belle. It is in bad days that Mane turns up he never flops for long, he can single handedly drag them over the line. Salah is a great player he plays very well but any day any time, mane over Salah but it's so shocking that he never gets recognition for all his hardwork n sacrifices. For him to be paid less n seen like replaceable na Una go suffer am. Liverpool were fighting for title somebody is fighting for golden boot Mane do like say E want beat am for field one certain time cos of him greediness. Coach go come back am. Chai.... let's forget sentiments that we'll always support our core African brothers but in anything TEAM comes first. I said before season if Liverpool try dem see top4 some people thought I no like dem but now E don de clear....Omo must playcheesy

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton (3 - 3) On 1st October 2022 by ppogba: 5:48pm On Oct 01, 2022
Do
Veezy4u:
Anytime I play Liverpool to win they must surely find a way not to. Last season 40k dem go draw with Brighton 2-2 from 2goals up. Played 3-3 with Brentford amongst many rubbish. Liverpool in particular always spoil show.... Dem fear me pass our Maguire sef
But on a serious note this klopp needs to be investigated, how can he bench Diaz, see Jota wey de hot for Portugal. This man seems to kill some players confidence. Okay nunes got red card boom you want kill him career.... I'm a united far to the core but this is a different Liverpool not the ones we know.... since season started he kept fumbling imagine small small boys common Fulham were playing like peak Bayern.

These are the types of games the betting cartel feed on. When a win looks most certain. Many will stake and then bingo!.
Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton (3 - 3) On 1st October 2022 by Angelfrost(m): 5:56pm On Oct 01, 2022
fergie001:

Angelfrost sticks with United!

Liverpool's title chances falling quicker than the Pounds.... grin

I did say "The stronger and more consistent part of Manchester"!

Come now, the emphasis was quite clear! tongue grin cheesy
Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton (3 - 3) On 1st October 2022 by Veezy4u(m): 5:58pm On Oct 01, 2022
ppogba:
Do

These are the types of games the betting cartel feed on. When a win looks most certain. Many will stake and then bingo!.
ahh... it's a win win we know how to catch them.... backup is always there at all at all we do draw
Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton (3 - 3) On 1st October 2022 by Iamthoney(m): 6:04pm On Oct 01, 2022
You get enough tears to shed
sprints1:
Abeg when Europa dey begin proper?
Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton (3 - 3) On 1st October 2022 by EgusiShankly: 6:06pm On Oct 01, 2022
BigDawsNet:

He's chasing PL appearance record
Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton (3 - 3) On 1st October 2022 by webincomeplus(m): 6:16pm On Oct 01, 2022
sprints1:
So, when Europa "resume fully", Arsenal will be playing 5 matches per week, right?

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton (3 - 3) On 1st October 2022 by WHITELIGHTER: 6:17pm On Oct 01, 2022
sprints1:

U sound so pained...Spurs only goal was as a result of similar mistake by 3 arsenal players. That's football

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton (3 - 3) On 1st October 2022 by fergie001: 6:18pm On Oct 01, 2022
Angelfrost:

I did say "The stronger and more consistent part of Manchester"!

Come now, the emphasis was quite clear! tongue grin cheesy
Are we not saying the same thing? grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton (3 - 3) On 1st October 2022 by BigDawsNet: 6:23pm On Oct 01, 2022
EgusiShankly:

He's chasing PL appearance record

While our team battle for top 10
Re: Liverpool Vs Brighton (3 - 3) On 1st October 2022 by seunny4lif(m): 6:33pm On Oct 01, 2022
grin
wiseone28:
I feel ya pains

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Ludogorets Razgrad: UCL (6 - 0) On 19th October 2016 / Arsenal Vs Stoke City (3 - 1) On 10th December 2016 / Hull City Vs Arsenal (1 - 3) On 4th May 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.