Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,978 members, 7,835,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

50 Powerful Affirmations You Need To Transform Your Mental Health-(photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 50 Powerful Affirmations You Need To Transform Your Mental Health-(photo) (133 Views)

7 Exercises That Will Transform Your Body / Ban On Codeine: Lagos Unveils Comprehensive Strategy To Address Mental Health / I Have Ocd And Some Other Mental Disorder... I Hate Myself... Please Help... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

50 Powerful Affirmations You Need To Transform Your Mental Health-(photo) by SimplyLovlyn(f): 1:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
Powerful affirmations can have undeniable effects on our mental health. It is a powerful tool we can use to realize our dreams.

I’ve been using affirmations for a while now, and I have realized its impact not just on my mental health, but also on other aspects of my life.

WHAT ARE AFFIRMATIONS?
Affirmations are short positive and powerful statements that encourage and provide us with emotional support. It motivates and inspires us to take action and keeps us focused on achieving our goals.

WHY AFFIRMATIONS ARE IMPORTANT FOR OUR MENTAL HEALTH
Affirmations change our thought patterns and habits and influence our behaviours. More importantly, it can help us manage stress, overcome anxiety, cope with depression and improve our overall well-being.

There are several benefits of affirmations. And, it doesn’t matter what you are struggling with or what your beliefs are, some affirmations can help you through your daily activities.

Whether you are struggling with a mental illness or trying to improve your mental health, these affirmations can be helpful.

50 POWERFUL AFFIRMATIONS THAT CAN TRANSFORM YOUR MENTAL HEALTH
I am who I am meant to be
I am loved and appreciated
I can overcome anything
I take one step at a time to achieve my goals
I am capable of achieving great things
I am happy with myself
I have all it takes to be successful
My problems cannot weigh me down
I am important
I allow myself to be fully me
I accept myself for who I am
My past mistakes cannot define me
I love myself no matter my flaws
I am more than my illness
It’s okay to not be okay sometimes
I believe in myself and my capabilities

Read more...https://mymentalhealthandi.com/50-powerful-affirmations-you-need-to-transform-your-mental-health/

(1) (Reply)

PHARMADERM Acid Mantle Cream Review / Life Expectancy And Under-5 Mortality Rate / Tips On Getting Pregnant With Fibroids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.