Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Pictures From Labor Party's Jos Rally - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Labor Party's Jos Rally (48628 Views)

More Pictures From Labor Party Presidential Rally In Kano State / Pictures From Labor Party's Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu / Pictures From Labor Party's Presidential Campaign Rally In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Labor Party's Jos Rally by Dawnofhope: 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
So you mean he started his campaign already despite he has no structure? what Shock me is that he started the campaign in the state that the governor is the campaign DG Of APC presidential council .

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Labor Party's Jos Rally by Babssoo(m): 5:10pm On Sep 28, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Hope you will say the same when your candidate Tinubu also organize a campaign and you will say half of them doesn't have PVC?.
This thing choke you. It's just 0.01 minute, the game had not begun and you've started crying.
. Honestly bro, I wish only the best for Nigeria…any government that will turn things around for good, is all am advocating for. I am a Nigerian too ,though I live in London. All the best cheers
Re: Pictures From Labor Party's Jos Rally by Johel(m): 5:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Presidential candidate of the Labour Party ,His Excellency Peter Obi kick started his campaign in Jos plateau state today and guess what, He actually shut down a whole stadium with people.

The people outside the stadium are even much more than the people inside the stadium.. WOW

This is just massive

See photos below

If only I can discuss with a core member of LP, There's a plan I figured out to enable the entire nation be OBIdient come 2023.
Re: Pictures From Labor Party's Jos Rally by Emmanueltrinity(f): 5:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
VOsimhen144:
Please check your mail, there is something very serious I need to discuss with you.
hit me up on o806seven5four nine 1 six 4
Re: Pictures From Labor Party's Jos Rally by jackson44(m): 5:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Tinubu that couldn't pull up to 200 people in Abuja today grin

They called it mini rally. cheesy sad
Re: Pictures From Labor Party's Jos Rally by ivandrag0n: 5:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Presidential candidate of the Labour Party ,His Excellency Peter Obi kick started his campaign in Jos plateau state today and guess what, He actually shut down a whole stadium with people.

The people outside the stadium are even much more than the people inside the stadium.. WOW

This is just massive

See photos below

Totally dumb photographic manipulations.

For the OBI/IPOB/UGM/ESN movement, one thing that is as sure as day is that they like to blow every trumpet in their arsenal and even borrow their neighbours’ trumpets to make them sound like theirs.

If indeed that stadium was even half full, they would have shown the photos from all angles.

But to just take a section where crowds brought from
Other states coupled with local traders are sat, it proves beyond any doubt that it was a very poorly attended event.

Reality is gradually hitting home. #ElectionNoBeSocialMedia
Re: Pictures From Labor Party's Jos Rally by ivandrag0n: 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

This is just massive
See photos below

Real photos….. Reality is gradually dawning on the Social Media party.

Re: Pictures From Labor Party's Jos Rally by bennyflipy(m): 5:28pm On Sep 28, 2022
frank14011991:
80% of them atikulated in 2019.
99%
Re: Pictures From Labor Party's Jos Rally by bennyflipy(m): 5:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
This will not stop tinubu from winning.

Thank you for voting jagaban in disguise
Re: Pictures From Labor Party's Jos Rally by Okhuadams(m): 5:34pm On Sep 28, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

This is just massive

See photos below

Pulling of crowds during election campaigns does not guarantee winning of elections. The NO. of pple without PVC is more than those that have

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Labor Party's Jos Rally by onuman: 5:44pm On Sep 28, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

We wish him quick recovery from whatever he's suffering from

But Tinubu needs to join his political structure to Peter Obi's, in order to ensure overwhelming first ballot for Peter Obi.
Re: Pictures From Labor Party's Jos Rally by heniford2: 5:45pm On Sep 28, 2022
Lol this was middle belt rally kick off for obi oh not labour party own self grin cheesy you gerrit

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Labor Party's Jos Rally by heniford2: 5:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
ivandrag0n:

Totally dumb photographic manipulations.

For the OBI/IPOB/UGM/ESN movement, one thing that is as sure as day is that they like to blow every trumpet in their arsenal and even borrow their neighbours’ trumpets to make them sound like theirs.

If indeed that stadium was even half full, they would have shown the photos from all angles.

But to just take a section where crowds brought from
Other states coupled with local traders are sat, it proves beyond any doubt that it was a very poorly attended event.

Reality is gradually hitting home. #ElectionNoBeSocialMedia
you need be afraid obi hurricane is coming with what i saw today in jos u need be afraid grin cheesy
Re: Pictures From Labor Party's Jos Rally by EmiLoKanMyAss: 5:58pm On Sep 28, 2022
Those 2 Guys that you mentioned sold their conscience to the devil. Peter Obi is just exceptional. When Obi decamped to the Labour Party, they all laughed at him saying LP was structureLESS but today, I see all of them praising him. Now I ask you, if Peter Obi didn't make this political move, who will?
Moh247:

Obi isn't capable honestly.... Nwajiuba or Dave Umahi have mental capacity like Asiwaju but Ibos picked Him Tu Lie
Re: Pictures From Labor Party's Jos Rally by izubext007: 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2022
For the change has come Job 14:14
Re: Pictures From Labor Party's Jos Rally by diggindeep: 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
So plateau people no get something doing na everyday dem dey go campaign.

Are they seating on your neck?
Re: Pictures From Labor Party's Jos Rally by Oharina(m): 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2022
OBIdients we stand.
I see massive crowd, don't know what one mallam from the north is blabbing about.
Re: Pictures From Labor Party's Jos Rally by trashhub: 6:15pm On Sep 28, 2022
WE ARE INTRESTED IN BUYING pet BOTTLES FROM ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA

WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO BUYING 2000TONS OF pet bottle ON MONTHLY BASIS FROM ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA,

CALL OR DM ME NOW WHATSAPP 09097984497
For enquiries: trashhubng@gmail.com

Re: Pictures From Labor Party's Jos Rally by onlyboyson(m): 6:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Comrade this one pain you die grin
Re: Pictures From Labor Party's Jos Rally by adetayo234: 6:23pm On Sep 28, 2022
Opintiwa:

My brother when you go market tell market woman say egg go come back to 10 naira it was in 2015 .

When you finish quote me here on nairaland tell me your hospital experience.
Do you know chicken you save your Urchin APC monthly money to buy is used as kola in ordinary Vietnam?

Vote wisely

Tinubuadvocate is one of the wicked individuals in Nigeria. He took his wife and kids out of Nigeria because he didn't see any future for the country under the APC. Yet, he comes here to praise Tinubu and buhari.

May your evil and wickedness befall you, Tinubuadvocate.

May your wife and children share in the evil you sow in any country you took them to. Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Labor Party's Jos Rally by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
your evil gods (politicians in APC & PDP) caused it so we are sending you back to trenches , time for a new Nigeria
Re: Pictures From Labor Party's Jos Rally by Indispensable85(m): 6:31pm On Sep 28, 2022
Impressive! I love what Obi is doing to Atiku and PDP. Very nice! I'm loving this.

This is great advantage to Tinubu.
Re: Pictures From Labor Party's Jos Rally by pacesetting: 6:36pm On Sep 28, 2022
Omoh, this wawulence too much na. Abeg show mercy. wink wink grin
ogatboy:

Coming to Dubai? Lol. Atiku go lose election like person wen dem swear for. He will be the only person that contested election from the return of Democracy till his grave without winning.
Re: Pictures From Labor Party's Jos Rally by santuspearl: 6:51pm On Sep 28, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

What did your useless APC government give them to do?
Re: Pictures From Labor Party's Jos Rally by Jollofsaidarice: 7:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
One fact is some people see this campaign as a way to cash out, as some of the artist and musician will say no spoil my Hussle ooo. Everyone is a hypocrite in Nigeria and the type of leaders we have simply defines the type and kind of people we are. If we all rise unanimously for better life not for 2023 but for 2033,2043,2053 what part of history will you be then, part of Hussle. For immediate moment or part of change so that the kids in the future will be proud of the fight you did and the environment you created for them. We can Hussle but let's not cover our face in shame by 2043 for what we did 2023... It's hard for us to break the chains of tribalism, religions, or geographical location. But please let's build our nation with a common goal. Black man is tired of how he is treated disrespected in every part of the world let's build a BLACK MAN PARADISE here begining from NIGERIA the most populous BLACK Nation. And get our dignity.
There was a time the Chinese where viewed as inferior but they went to the drawing board and force a change and today they are world power producing and dominating the world. And we'll respected
Shake off the dusty people and be the change
Re: Pictures From Labor Party's Jos Rally by Tinubuadvocate: 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2022
Mydn44 lalasticalala seun Dominique oam4j.
adetayo234:

Tinubuadvocate is one of the wicked individuals in Nigeria. He took his wife and kids out of Nigeria because he didn't see any future for the country under the APC. Yet, he comes here to praise Tinubu and buhari.

May your evil and wickedness befall you, Tinubuadvocate.

May your wife and children share in the evil you sow in any country you took them to. Amen.
Re: Pictures From Labor Party's Jos Rally by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2022
Indispensable85:
Impressive! I love what Obi is doing to Atiku and PDP. Very nice! I'm loving this.

This is great advantage to Tinubu.
Where is Tinubu if I may ask ?

Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Pictures From Labor Party's Jos Rally by CollidgeEffect: 8:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
Impressive. For a northern state. Be it located in the central or not.

Work in progress for the Labour Party.
Re: Pictures From Labor Party's Jos Rally by Juliusetoo: 8:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
The winning team
Re: Pictures From Labor Party's Jos Rally by IbileIfe: 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2022
Corridon:
God has already answered our prayers by giving us Peter Obi as our incoming president.
So if he doesn't win the presidential election, then Almighty God has not answered your prayers?
Re: Pictures From Labor Party's Jos Rally by IbileIfe: 9:29pm On Sep 28, 2022
CollidgeEffect:
Impressive. For a northern state. Be it located in the central or not.

Work in progress for the Labour Party.
Jos has never been in northern land.
Re: Pictures From Labor Party's Jos Rally by IfnobeGod20: 9:33pm On Sep 28, 2022
Babssoo:
. Honestly bro, I wish only the best for Nigeria…any government that will turn things around for good, is all am advocating for. I am a Nigerian too ,though I live in London. All the best cheers
The best for Nigeria is the person that will manage the little resources judiciously for the good of Nigerians and not the one that will continue in the bureaucracy of the system that will deep us down the deepest sea.
Vote Obidatti

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) / Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.