Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Buy Premium A.I. Writing -Wordtune - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Premium A.I. Writing -Wordtune (6827 Views)

Buy Premium A.I. Writing Tool Generates SEO Article In Minutes(wordtune) / Make Money In $$$ Within 24 Hours As A Writer Using This A.I. Software (CHATGPT) / 11pro max, 13 pro max, 13, 12 pro max, galaxy tab A, I watch series 4&6 4 Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Premium A.I. Writing -Wordtune by Etemma1(m): 2:55pm On Sep 28, 2022
In this post, I want to talk about WORDTUNE, another powerful A.I. writing tool that rewrites, rephrases, and rewords your writing in minutes.

I discovered that this A.I tool is completely different from Grammarly and the others because of the features it has. You'll get a grammar checker, spelling tool and article rewriter, all in one.

Another reason I like this tool is that it helps you create a writing portfolio in minutes, which you can use to get a writing job the same day.

Let’s explore the features that the tool has to offer. First off, it has various modes like:

Casual: This makes the sentence more informal and less serious.

Formal: This makes the text sound more corporate and professional. Great for writing to your boss.

Shortening: Shorten your sentences to fit as much as possible in the least amount of words.

Expanding: Helpful when you want to express a thought in the most complete and lengthy way without making it feel unnecessary and fluffed.

Rephrasing: Suggests better words and variations of the same sentence.

Some other features of Wordtune are its online editor and that it can translate and rewrite sentences from 9 different languages to English which is truly awesome!

Another powerful feature of Wordtune is that it isn’t as distracting as Grammarly and other writing tools.

Wordtune helps with writing all kinds of copy, including the following:
- Documents
- Emails
- Instant messages
- Blog posts
- Articles and much more.

Difference Between The Free Account and The Premium Account
1- With the free account, you only have access to 10 rewrites per day (This is very limiting if you do a lot of writing in a day)
2- With the free account, you cannot write many articles in a day, talkless of using it to do a writing job that needs quick submission.

PREMIUM ACCOUNT (What I'm Offering You)
1- With the premium account, you have access to writing unlimited articles, which is perfect for doing writing jobs.
2- Unlimited rewrites per day
3- You can change the length of your articles as many times as you want, without worrying about daily limit.
4- Take on writing jobs with confidence

So, what am I offering you? I'm offering you the opportunity to get a PREMIUM ACCOUNT(not shared account) at a very affordable rate, you cannot get elsewhere.

Wordtune subscribtion rate for 1 month- $9.99 (N7,293)

Wordtune subscribtion rate for 3 months - N21,879
My Offer for 3 months - N5,500 (save N16,379)

Wordtune subscribtion rate for 6 months - N43,758
My Offer for 6 months - N10,000 (save N33,758)

Wordtune subscribtion rate for 12 months - N87,516
My Offer for 12 months - N15,000 (save N72,516)

TRANSACTION STEPS:
STEP 1: If you're interested, reach out to me on Whatsapp on the number 08164788344 and indicate that you want the WORDTUNE premium access (3, 6, 1 year)

STEP 2: Pay the amount for the option you want and then send a screenshot to validate your payment.

STEP 3: After confirmation, your private account will be handed over to you.

- Lastly, and in my usual manner, this offer is not for everyone oh! It is not compulsory, nobody is forcing anybody please, so you don't have to stress yourself for it. Only, if you need it should you buzz me.

So if you're interested, my whatsapp number is 08164788344.

Re: Buy Premium A.I. Writing -Wordtune by Etemma1(m): 3:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
See some of the amazing reviews about WORDTUNE below...

Re: Buy Premium A.I. Writing -Wordtune by Etemma1(m): 5:14pm On Sep 28, 2022
u
Re: Buy Premium A.I. Writing -Wordtune by Etemma1(m): 6:10pm On Sep 28, 2022
P
Re: Buy Premium A.I. Writing -Wordtune by Etemma1(m): 9:12pm On Sep 28, 2022
G
Re: Buy Premium A.I. Writing -Wordtune by Etemma1(m): 12:33am On Sep 29, 2022
R
Re: Buy Premium A.I. Writing -Wordtune by Etemma1(m): 11:55am On Sep 29, 2022
a
Re: Buy Premium A.I. Writing -Wordtune by Etemma1(m): 1:45pm On Sep 29, 2022
D
Re: Buy Premium A.I. Writing -Wordtune by Etemma1(m): 4:05pm On Sep 29, 2022
E
Re: Buy Premium A.I. Writing -Wordtune by Etemma1(m): 5:26pm On Sep 29, 2022
U
Re: Buy Premium A.I. Writing -Wordtune by Etemma1(m): 10:50pm On Sep 29, 2022
p
Re: Buy Premium A.I. Writing -Wordtune by Etemma1(m): 6:34am On Sep 30, 2022
G
Re: Buy Premium A.I. Writing -Wordtune by Etemma1(m): 3:44pm On Sep 30, 2022
R
Re: Buy Premium A.I. Writing -Wordtune by Etemma1(m): 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2022
A
Re: Buy Premium A.I. Writing -Wordtune by Etemma1(m): 8:29am On Oct 01, 2022
D
Re: Buy Premium A.I. Writing -Wordtune by Etemma1(m): 11:32am On Oct 01, 2022
E
Re: Buy Premium A.I. Writing -Wordtune by funsofx: 4:52pm On Oct 01, 2022
This software should be making you money. You don't need to sell it.
Re: Buy Premium A.I. Writing -Wordtune by Etemma1(m): 3:42am On Oct 02, 2022
And you don't have to be bothered about it. It's a premium tool for writers. That's probably something you know nothing about.

funsofx:
This software should be making you money. You don't need to sell it.
Re: Buy Premium A.I. Writing -Wordtune by Etemma1(m): 1:11pm On Oct 02, 2022
U
Re: Buy Premium A.I. Writing -Wordtune by Etemma1(m): 7:27pm On Oct 02, 2022
p
Re: Buy Premium A.I. Writing -Wordtune by Etemma1(m): 10:36am On Oct 03, 2022
G
Re: Buy Premium A.I. Writing -Wordtune by Honey356(f): 2:00pm On Oct 03, 2022
Etemma1:
Hello guys! So I've been researching on various artificial intelligence tools to help writers, freelancers, copywriters, social media page owners, bloggers get their job done faster, make them more efficient and ultimately make more money.

In one of my posts on Nairaland, I talked about giving you access to a powerful A.I. tool that can help you generate articles in minutes for a token. I went as far as promising to assist you with making your first dollar online using this tool. You can find the post by clicking the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/7302883/make-money-within-24-hours

In this post, I want to talk about WORDTUNE, another powerful A.I. writing tool that rewrites, rephrases, and rewords your writing in minutes.

I discovered that this A.I tool is competely different from Grammarly and the others because of the features it has. You'll get a grammar checker, spelling tool and article rewriter, all in one.

Another reason I like this tool is that it helps you create a writing portfolio in minutes, which you can use to get a writing job the same day.

Let’s explore the features that the tool has to offer. First off, it has various modes like:

Casual: This makes the sentence more informal and less serious.

Formal: This makes the text sound more corporate and professional. Great for writing to your boss.

Shortening: Shorten your sentences to fit as much as possible in the least amount of words.

Expanding: Helpful when you want to express a thought in the most complete and lengthy way without making it feel unnecessary and fluffed.

Rephrasing: Suggests better words and variations of the same sentence.

Some other features of Wordtune are its online editor and that it can translate and rewrite sentences from 9 different languages to English which is truly awesome!

Another powerful feature of Wordtune is that it isn’t as distracting as Grammarly and other writing tools.

Wordtune helps with writing all kinds of copy, including the following:
- Documents
- Emails
- Instant messages
- Blog posts
- Articles and much more.

Difference Between The Free Account and The Premium Account
1- With the free account, you only have access to 10 rewrites per day (This is very limiting if you do a lot of writing in a day)
2- With the free account, you cannot write many articles in a day, talkless of using it to do a writing job that needs quick submission.

PREMIUM ACCOUNT (What I'm Offering You)
1- With the premium account, you have access to writing unlimited articles, which is perfect for doing writing jobs.
2- Unlimited rewrites per day
3- You can change the length of your articles as many times as you want, without worrying about daily limit.
4- Take on writing jobs with confidence

So, what am I offering you? I'm offering you the opportunity to get a PREMIUM ACCOUNT(not shared account) at a very affordable rate, you cannot get elsewhere.

Wordtune subscribtion rate for 1 month- $9.99 (N7,293)

Wordtune subscribtion rate for 3 months - N21,879
My Offer for 3 months - N5,500 (save N16,379)

Wordtune subscribtion rate for 6 months - N43,758
My Offer for 6 months - N10,000 (save N33,758)

Wordtune subscribtion rate for 12 months - N87,516
My Offer for 12 months - N15,000 (save N72,516)

TRANSACTION STEPS:
STEP 1: If you're interested, reach out to me on Whatsapp on the number 08164788344 and indicate that you want the WORDTUNE premium access (3, 6, 1 year)

STEP 2: Pay the amount for the option you want and then send a screenshot to validate your payment.

STEP 3: After confirmation, your private account will be handed over to you.

- Lastly, and in my usual manner, this offer is not for everyone oh! It is not compulsory, nobody is forcing anybody please, so you don't have to stress yourself for it. Only, if you need it should you buzz me.

So if you're interested, my whatsapp number is 08164788344.

1 Like

Re: Buy Premium A.I. Writing -Wordtune by Etemma1(m): 6:20am On Oct 06, 2022
U
Re: Buy Premium A.I. Writing -Wordtune by Etemma1(m): 6:36pm On Oct 06, 2022
P
Re: Buy Premium A.I. Writing -Wordtune by Etemma1(m): 11:08am On Oct 07, 2022
G
Re: Buy Premium A.I. Writing -Wordtune by Etemma1(m): 3:20pm On Oct 07, 2022
R
Re: Buy Premium A.I. Writing -Wordtune by Etemma1(m): 11:02am On Oct 08, 2022
A
Re: Buy Premium A.I. Writing -Wordtune by Etemma1(m): 7:02am On Oct 09, 2022
D
Re: Buy Premium A.I. Writing -Wordtune by Etemma1(m): 8:52am On Oct 09, 2022
e
Re: Buy Premium A.I. Writing -Wordtune by Etemma1(m): 10:12pm On Oct 09, 2022
u
Re: Buy Premium A.I. Writing -Wordtune by Etemma1(m): 8:34am On Oct 10, 2022
P
Re: Buy Premium A.I. Writing -Wordtune by Etemma1(m): 8:09am On Oct 11, 2022
p

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Very Neat Ps4 Pro 1tb For Sale / ULTIMATE GIVEAWAY Grade B USED Dell Latitude e6520 1TB HDD,8GB RAM:: 08154737273 / Lenovo Thinkpad Corei5,8gb @60k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.