Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

2023: 'Be Afraid Of ‘Obidient’ Movement' - APC Chieftain | The Cable - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: 'Be Afraid Of ‘Obidient’ Movement' - APC Chieftain | The Cable (1215 Views)

Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga / Pre-Wedding Picture Of Obidient Couple In Nasarawa / Loud Chants of Obidient As Peter Obi Carries Young Boy Waving Labour Party Flag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: 'Be Afraid Of ‘Obidient’ Movement' - APC Chieftain | The Cable by Newton2024: 3:12pm On Sep 28, 2022
Osita Okechukwu, director-general of Voice of Nigeria (VON), says the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has “gone to bed” and is no longer a threat to All Progressives Congress (APC) for the 2023 presidential election.

The APC founding member spoke on Monday in a chat with ARISE TV.

The PDP has been in crisis since Atiku Abubakar, former vice-president was elected as the presidential candidate of the major opposition party.

The rift deepened after Abubakar selected Ifeanyi Okowa, Delta governor, as his running mate, despite Nyesom Wike, governor of Rivers, being the choice of some members of the party’s national working committee (NWC).

Last week, the crisis worsened when Wike’s allies jettisoned campaign responsibilities, and insisted that Iyorchia Ayu, the party’s national chairman, must be removed.

Several political stakeholders, including the campaign organisation of Bola Tinubu of the APC, have said the crisis within the PDP will have a significant effect on the party’s chances in the 2023 elections.

Adding his voice to the debate, Okechukwu said PDP has “gone to bed and found itself down the hill”.

He, however, added that Peter Obi, Labour Party’s candidate, is a bigger threat to APC and the party “must be afraid” of him.

“The most important thing we should all work towards is how to win the election. [We can’t] simply go to sleep because we are incumbent. We must be afraid of some other forces, especially the ‘Obidient’ movement,” Okechukwu said.

“Luckily for us, the PDP has also gone to bed and has found themselves down the hill. Consequently, we are no more afraid as we were of them.”

https://www.thecable.ng/von-dg-to-apc-be-afraid-of-obidient-movement-pdp-has-gone-to-sleep/amp

Re: 2023: 'Be Afraid Of ‘Obidient’ Movement' - APC Chieftain | The Cable by mcmurphy132(m): 3:13pm On Sep 28, 2022
Obidient don spoil market for PDP

5 Likes

Re: 2023: 'Be Afraid Of ‘Obidient’ Movement' - APC Chieftain | The Cable by Aufbauh(m): 3:14pm On Sep 28, 2022
The APC will not take any opposition likely no matter how inconsequential & vague the party seems to be.
One of the 24 laws of power is to 'kill quickly & thoroughly'. The APC won't underestimate any party regardless.

That is how the Democrat underestimated the lousy Republican Donald Trump with fake statistics, & America is yet to recover from the infamy.
Re: 2023: 'Be Afraid Of ‘Obidient’ Movement' - APC Chieftain | The Cable by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 28, 2022
Impressive!!
Obidient lovelies continue

1 Like

Re: 2023: 'Be Afraid Of ‘Obidient’ Movement' - APC Chieftain | The Cable by Newton2024: 3:15pm On Sep 28, 2022
Tinubu, underrate Obidient movement at your own peril. February will soon be here.

1 Like

Re: 2023: 'Be Afraid Of ‘Obidient’ Movement' - APC Chieftain | The Cable by Gentino(m): 3:15pm On Sep 28, 2022
Both APC and PDP will be resoundingly defeated by Labour party

3 Likes

Re: 2023: 'Be Afraid Of ‘Obidient’ Movement' - APC Chieftain | The Cable by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 3:16pm On Sep 28, 2022
Una Nova see anything, make we enter 2023, youth go mobilize every corner of the country for obi. Our labour shall not be in vain.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: 'Be Afraid Of ‘Obidient’ Movement' - APC Chieftain | The Cable by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 28, 2022
He is an Igbo man, ethnicity before nationalism
Re: 2023: 'Be Afraid Of ‘Obidient’ Movement' - APC Chieftain | The Cable by Andres28(m): 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
J
Re: 2023: 'Be Afraid Of ‘Obidient’ Movement' - APC Chieftain | The Cable by Creamcrest(m): 3:22pm On Sep 28, 2022
igbotormentor:
You're right,I would have loved to vote obi.

But his tribe is the issue,and millions of Nigerians also share my thoughts.
Re: 2023: 'Be Afraid Of ‘Obidient’ Movement' - APC Chieftain | The Cable by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
Creamcrest:

That is just? Nigeria problem will overwhelm Peter Obi, God forbid he become president, the hatred and bitterness of his tribe will destroy Nigeria completely, Peter Obi have baggages and luggages of insecurity
Re: 2023: 'Be Afraid Of ‘Obidient’ Movement' - APC Chieftain | The Cable by hisgrace090: 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
The love to ObiDati is oozing out from all corners of the country like never befor seen in this country.

By december 2022 Atiku and Tinubu amp would have started shouting we dont know that this young guys mean business, we thought they came only to flex muscle.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: 'Be Afraid Of ‘Obidient’ Movement' - APC Chieftain | The Cable by MasterJayJay: 3:28pm On Sep 28, 2022
igbotormentor:

Obasanjo, Yar adua and Goodluck that got majority of votes from Igboland are from Igbo?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: 'Be Afraid Of ‘Obidient’ Movement' - APC Chieftain | The Cable by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 28, 2022
MasterJayJay:

Obasanjo, Yar adua and Goodluck that got majority of votes from Igboland are from Igbo?
You voted Obasanjo because only 2 major choice of Yorubas are available, Goodluck Jonathan was the issue of attachment by force
Re: 2023: 'Be Afraid Of ‘Obidient’ Movement' - APC Chieftain | The Cable by saintkel(m): 3:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
I believe that power must/should come down to south....if Obi doesn't get it.....Tinubu should......Igbos n Yorubas should stop dis tribal war for God sake
Re: 2023: 'Be Afraid Of ‘Obidient’ Movement' - APC Chieftain | The Cable by JudgeWilson(m): 3:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
This one na true confession be this grin, Obi-Datti we moveeeeeeeeee
Re: 2023: 'Be Afraid Of ‘Obidient’ Movement' - APC Chieftain | The Cable by Newton2024: 3:34pm On Sep 28, 2022
igbotormentor:

1 Like

Re: 2023: 'Be Afraid Of ‘Obidient’ Movement' - APC Chieftain | The Cable by MasterJayJay: 3:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
igbotormentor:
You voted Obasanjo because only 2 major choice of Yorubas are available, Goodluck Jonathan was the issue of attachment by force

Voting is not mandatory!! Boycotting is an option. You guys should stop this copy and paste response. They had a choice of boycotting all those elections.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: 'Be Afraid Of ‘Obidient’ Movement' - APC Chieftain | The Cable by onumadu: 3:36pm On Sep 28, 2022
igbotormentor:

You people are hopeless honestly.
Oya field Jonathan today and see whether he will get up to 5% of Igbo vote this time around.
The fact that Igbo people love justice (and excellence) has been mistaken by you lots, but you can NEVER change Igbo.
Igbo remain Igbo and will always seek EXCELLENCE, and justice whether your type understands it or not.
Is Jonathan not better than Buhari?
Shameless tribalist minion.

1 Like

Re: 2023: 'Be Afraid Of ‘Obidient’ Movement' - APC Chieftain | The Cable by Newton2024: 3:36pm On Sep 28, 2022
Creamcrest:

1 Like

Re: 2023: 'Be Afraid Of ‘Obidient’ Movement' - APC Chieftain | The Cable by MasterJayJay: 3:38pm On Sep 28, 2022
Aufbauh:
The APC will not take any opposition likely no matter how inconsequential & vague the party seems to be.
One of the 24 laws of power is to 'kill quickly & thoroughly'. The APC won't underestimate any party regardless.

That is how the Democrat underestimated the lousy Republican Donald Trump with fake statistics, & America is yet to recover from the infamy.
24 laws of power ko, 48 laws of powers ni. APC depleted its power when it chose Muslim-muslim ticket.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: 'Be Afraid Of ‘Obidient’ Movement' - APC Chieftain | The Cable by onumadu: 3:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
saintkel:
I believe that power must/should come down to south....if Obi doesn't get it.....Tinubu should......Igbos n Yorubas should stop dis tribal war for God sake

Lai lai. undecided
If Obi doesn't get it, let Atiku get it so that he can implement RUGA and let us see which group in the South survives RUGA.
The Igbo are militant by nature and are already demonstrating their ability to make life hell for whoever is scheming to steal their land.
My assessment is that RUGA can survive in parts of South EXCEPT Igboland. cool
People should set aside their hate and jealousy and vote wisely, else they should be prepared for the consequences of their vote.
Enuff said.

1 Like

Re: 2023: 'Be Afraid Of ‘Obidient’ Movement' - APC Chieftain | The Cable by Betanaija42moro: 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2022
All thanks to Nigerian youths who are contesting for presidency through Obi-Datti

2 Likes

Re: 2023: 'Be Afraid Of ‘Obidient’ Movement' - APC Chieftain | The Cable by DSC7: 5:36pm On Sep 28, 2022
I observed that Peter Obi is not contesting for President instead the masses are contesting through him....

Most people i tried convincing to vote Peter Obi always tell me that they are just tired of bad govt so they will vote for Peter Obi for a better Nigeria...

Nigeria must be great again!!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: 'Be Afraid Of ‘Obidient’ Movement' - APC Chieftain | The Cable by Igboland: 6:15pm On Sep 28, 2022
Obi will never get it then
Let Atiku just have it.

onumadu:

Lai lai. undecided
If Obi doesn't get it, let Atiku get it so that he can implement RUGA and let us see which group in the South survives RUGA.
The Igbo are militant by nature and are already demonstrating their ability to make life hell for whoever is scheming to steal their land.
My assessment is that RUGA can survive in parts of South EXCEPT Igboland. cool
People should set aside their hate and jealousy and vote wisely, else they should be prepared for the consequences of their vote.
Enuff said.
Re: 2023: 'Be Afraid Of ‘Obidient’ Movement' - APC Chieftain | The Cable by Newton2024: 6:24pm On Sep 28, 2022
Igboland:
Obi will never get it then
Let Atiku just have it.

Re: 2023: 'Be Afraid Of ‘Obidient’ Movement' - APC Chieftain | The Cable by babyfaceafrica: 6:45pm On Sep 28, 2022
Scam, PDP will have higher votes than LP
Re: 2023: 'Be Afraid Of ‘Obidient’ Movement' - APC Chieftain | The Cable by slivertongue: 6:58pm On Sep 28, 2022
It's easier for PDP to win than APC
Re: 2023: 'Be Afraid Of ‘Obidient’ Movement' - APC Chieftain | The Cable by FreedomfromtheT: 7:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
Creamcrest:

Do you think you made sense at all sir? You are very sick and would have loved to consult a competent medical doctor but due to his tribe, you decide to consult a quack. How wise are you? But I'm happy that you agree from this your statementthat Peter Obi is the best candidate.

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Pdp Chieftain Dr Joseph Onu Campaigns For Tinubu / Peter Obi Is Coming To Benin City This Friday! My Experience / Moment Calabar Students Mob Peter Obi As He Arrives For Presidential Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.