Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,323 members, 7,815,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

How You can Make Money In Your Sleep - Easy Way To Run Business - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How You can Make Money In Your Sleep - Easy Way To Run Business (851 Views)

How To Make Money In $ Using The Meta Force Business Model / Easy Way To Make Money In 2022 And Be Financially Free / Make more Money as a Corper - Discover An Easy Way to increase your Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How You can Make Money In Your Sleep - Easy Way To Run Business by CulturedGotahia: 3:24pm On Sep 28, 2022
I remember waking up last week Tuesday and I saw so many alerts on my phone from a retail market app I use to run my business. (pocket App by piggy vest) The wonderful thing about this app is that the customer can place an order and comfortably pay you on the app because the app has a way of verifying legit users.

Alright so, about 4 different people had placed orders and the app sent me notifications for me to fulfil the orders in time. Mind you, I have a job that I had to go to. This business is my side hustle and I want to make it work. So I reached out to my suppliers i found on Gotahia.com who are wholesalers of products in Trade fair and Lagos Island because I sell fashion items.

One of these customers lived in Abuja meanwhile I live in Lagos, so I had to do waybill, I was thinking this was a challenge because I didn't have the time to go and do the waybill. I asked my supplier of they could do it for me and they told me it was something they do for their customers. I was so happy!

That was how I made extra money in my sleep and while I was at work without leaving my house! don't you just love technology? If this is something you want to do and you need suppliers that can make it happen, visit gotahia.com to get access to products that you can advertise on retail markets or social media.

1 Like

Re: How You can Make Money In Your Sleep - Easy Way To Run Business by TKBTALKS: 4:31pm On Sep 28, 2022
CulturedGotahia:
I remember waking up last week Tuesday and I saw so many alerts on my phone from a retail market app I use to run my business. (pocket App by piggy vest) The wonderful thing about this app is that the customer can place an order and comfortably pay you on the app because the app has a way of verifying legit users.

Alright so, about 4 different people had placed orders and the app sent me notifications for me to fulfil the orders in time. Mind you, I have a job that I had to go to. This business is my side hustle and I want to make it work. So I reached out to my suppliers i found on Gotahia.com who are wholesalers of products in Trade fair and Lagos Island because I sell fashion items.

One of these customers lived in Abuja meanwhile I live in Lagos, so I had to do waybill, I was thinking this was a challenge because I didn't have the time to go and do the waybill. I asked my supplier of they could do it for me and they told me it was something they do for their customers. I was so happy!

That was how I made extra money in my sleep and while I was at work without leaving my house! don't you just love technology? If this is something you want to do and you need suppliers that can make it happen, visit gotahia.com to get access to products that you can advertise on retail markets or social media.
so I can sell my products to my costumers that stay in other state without worrying about the shipping process?
Re: How You can Make Money In Your Sleep - Easy Way To Run Business by CulturedGotahia: 9:40pm On Sep 28, 2022
Yeah exactly.
You can conveniently do business with people outside Lagos because suppliers on Gotahia can make deliveries
Re: How You can Make Money In Your Sleep - Easy Way To Run Business by Bloomberriez: 12:58pm On Sep 29, 2022
Making money in my sleep sounds really good grin grin
Re: How You can Make Money In Your Sleep - Easy Way To Run Business by moneylatalks: 5:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
CulturedGotahia:

100% correct

Nice to earn money in $

You can also earn much more in Naira

What's app
08@ 211 69 43 4

Re: How You can Make Money In Your Sleep - Easy Way To Run Business by CulturedGotahia: 11:33am On Oct 03, 2022
It is important for a business model to be clear and open so people going into it can have all the facts before making a decision. Handling a business of buying and selling is as tangible as it gets. You are getting goods for your business and you are getting the products from a supplier. Visit Gotahia.com to get started

1 Like

Re: How You can Make Money In Your Sleep - Easy Way To Run Business by moneylatalks: 6:41pm On Oct 06, 2022
moneylatalks:

100% correct

Nice to earn money in $

You can also earn much more in Naira

What's app
08@ 211 69 43 4

Pick up your hustle now
Re: How You can Make Money In Your Sleep - Easy Way To Run Business by CulturedGotahia: 10:05pm On Oct 06, 2022
The only hustle recognized as legit on this thread is Starting your online business on Gotahia. Any other thing is a risk.
Start up your business online selling products from verified suppliers on Gotahia

Visit gotahia.com to get started
Re: How You can Make Money In Your Sleep - Easy Way To Run Business by CulturedGotahia: 8:18am On Oct 10, 2022
Happy Holidays cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Please Save My Job, NYSC Director General / NYSC Members Not Well Trained – Jonathan / Please Help!!! Nysc Redeployment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.