Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Police Arrest Traffic Robbers On Ikorodu Road - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Traffic Robbers On Ikorodu Road (20324 Views)

Man Killed By Armed Robbers On Okene-Lokoja Highway / Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) / Lagos Police Arrest Traffic Robber With A Locally Made Pistol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Traffic Robbers On Ikorodu Road by enigma1990: 6:29pm On Sep 28, 2022
Ewoo!! see legs oh

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Traffic Robbers On Ikorodu Road by adekola4258: 6:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
Lot of criminals of the prowl, be careful out thereLot of criminals of the prowl, be careful out there...
Re: Police Arrest Traffic Robbers On Ikorodu Road by Lee213: 7:02pm On Sep 28, 2022
See them...Batifed ijiots
Re: Police Arrest Traffic Robbers On Ikorodu Road by hopexter(m): 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
See the foot like that of a globins , one the reasons I can't stay in Lagos again, Lagos is filled to the capacity with these type of beings, they can be very dangerous at bad spots in the night, especially areas like apapa,

As if you haven’t committed any crime before. What chased you away from Lagos if not crime or unable to make it. It’s only you that know all the bad spots at Night that is Dangerous.

Stay where you are cos Lagos doesn’t need you.
Re: Police Arrest Traffic Robbers On Ikorodu Road by Tetrahedron: 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2022
Tinubu will set them free before weekend, he needs them for election

Re: Police Arrest Traffic Robbers On Ikorodu Road by Emdebby2: 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2022
Blame buhari
Re: Police Arrest Traffic Robbers On Ikorodu Road by emmi14: 8:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
APC practicing box snatching
Re: Police Arrest Traffic Robbers On Ikorodu Road by MadamOk(f): 8:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
Good as hand touch them
Re: Police Arrest Traffic Robbers On Ikorodu Road by phemmyfour: 8:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
Why is ikorodu being on the news for the wrong reasons?
IKORODU ROAD not Ikorodu. If only you know the length of Ikorodu road
Re: Police Arrest Traffic Robbers On Ikorodu Road by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 8:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
Akerele44:

Which area u dey stay for Agege

Because na we get Akerele street

U supoz don they hear the street name Wella for bad guys
nah isale-oja be my area, awon omo egunjobi.
Re: Police Arrest Traffic Robbers On Ikorodu Road by Idiotseverywher: 8:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
hopexter:

As if you haven’t committed any crime before. What chased you away from Lagos if not crime or unable to make it. It’s only you that know all the bad spots at Night that is Dangerous.

Stay where you are cos Lagos doesn’t need you.
. I am a federal governments worker today, I am not a criminal like you, I know your family enriches themselves through crime, let me tell you so that you have that in your criminal skull, before I left Lagos, I was working at Vanguard newspapers at apapa, before then was at Guardian newspaper at isolo, like I said earlier, even if you pay me 1m a month, I can't stay in Lagos again, Lagos is a horrible and stupid place to live
Re: Police Arrest Traffic Robbers On Ikorodu Road by hopexter(m): 8:44pm On Sep 28, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. I am a federal governments worker today, I am not a criminal like you, I know your family enriches themselves through crime, let me tell you so that you have that in your criminal skull, before I left Lagos, I was working at Vanguard newspapers at apapa, before then was at Guardian newspaper at isolo, like I said earlier, even if you pay me 1m a month, I can't stay in Lagos again, Lagos is a horrible and stupid place to live

A federal government worker saying he’s not a criminal lol. You’re all bunch of thieves in case you don’t know. I even thought you were chased out of Lagos cos you stole maybe a zinc from Nigerite or a Carton of beer from Guinness, didn’t know you’re even a bigger thief grin grin
Re: Police Arrest Traffic Robbers On Ikorodu Road by NaijaSumi: 9:13pm On Sep 28, 2022
Let justice prevail... Police should do their job. Crime no pay, consequence dey
Re: Police Arrest Traffic Robbers On Ikorodu Road by Emmyleb: 10:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
Why did you have to cover their face? When giving us updates maybe they might be somebody we know
Re: Police Arrest Traffic Robbers On Ikorodu Road by Akerele44(m): 1:09am On Sep 29, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
nah isale-oja be my area, awon omo egunjobi.

The council Chairman abi
Re: Police Arrest Traffic Robbers On Ikorodu Road by Nobody: 1:37am On Sep 29, 2022
So why blur their faces. Let’s see the faces of people who have suffered in their hands. So even die.

Bukayosakes:

https://www./527925635357353/permalink/650938163056099/
Re: Police Arrest Traffic Robbers On Ikorodu Road by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 2:21am On Sep 29, 2022
Akerele44:

The council Chairman abi
the council chairman area.
Re: Police Arrest Traffic Robbers On Ikorodu Road by frozen70(f): 3:53am On Sep 29, 2022
Bukayosakes:

https://www./527925635357353/permalink/650938163056099/

Strait to jail let's have peace that's where they belong
Re: Police Arrest Traffic Robbers On Ikorodu Road by Idiotseverywher: 7:10am On Sep 29, 2022
hopexter:

A federal government worker saying he’s not a criminal lol. You’re all bunch of thieves in case you don’t know. I even thought you were chased out of Lagos cos you stole maybe a zinc from Nigerite or a Carton of beer from Guinness, didn’t know you’re even a bigger thief grin grin
. I can see you are pained with the arrest of those thieves, they way you are talking showed that you are a Petty thieve and you are pained that I am exposing the spots you operate
Re: Police Arrest Traffic Robbers On Ikorodu Road by Xmen149(m): 8:20am On Sep 29, 2022
Emmyleb:
Why did you have to cover their face? When giving us updates maybe they might be somebody we know

I was waiting for when someone will say this,people know their faces and will identify if they are the ones,. another thing is police knows this guys and don't go after them because they have under belly connections even with the police (iya loja pikins them).

Heard for those that ply the road between mile12 and ketu these boys snatch phone on traffic and even accost people on foot mostly boys or if you are shopping in the market,..there are two police stations there (mile12 police station and ketu police station) and they have never made plans to use under cover police officers to pin these boys.

In fact heard sometimes that even people in those Areas knows them and they are not hiding.

It's all crazy out there,these might even be ones not bringing returns lolz
Re: Police Arrest Traffic Robbers On Ikorodu Road by hopexter(m): 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. I can see you are pained with the arrest of those thieves, they way you are talking showed that you are a Petty thieve and you are pained that I am exposing the spots you operate

Don’t be stupid, those your fellow thieves deserved the arrest. I don’t live in the same country with you lol.
Re: Police Arrest Traffic Robbers On Ikorodu Road by Tunagee(m): 2:18pm On Sep 29, 2022
Yoruba touts, ugly face, ugly personality, most times, useless to the society.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'we Were Forced To Join Robbery Gang' - Teenagers Allege / NDLEA Discovers Cannabis Sativa Farm In Oluyole In Oyo State / Keystone Bank Staff Charged With ‘theft’ Of N3m From ATM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.