Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,215 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor (54866 Views)

Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) / Labor Party: I Think The Enugu Campaign Rally Is The Biggest One So Far / "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by LaSenior: 4:41pm On Sep 28, 2022
angry grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by wanwanyia: 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
cheesy how's it your business o
Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
grin I thought someone change APC Rally to a mini carnival in Abuja... this coming election requires a lot of leg-work and net-work not social media display.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by dante0147: 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
Majesty2:
They are labouring in vain
Tinubu go on soun jare, you are the man for the job

See u oo who dash bat president na bat gan gan dey labour in vain ... Obi just de whine himself

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by Jamiubond009(m): 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
angry
Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by ajayiopy: 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by HolyPussy: 4:43pm On Sep 28, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
Now I know this deji and his activitism all this while has been for his selfishness and pocket....I thought he was campaigning for the youth all this while..
Indeed politics in naija na any where belle face!

The idiot can no longer hide his selfishness and fakeness.

7 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by duality(m): 4:43pm On Sep 28, 2022
Why did he not comment on the highly populated million March.

Abegy... I'm voting Obi, period.

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by lhordspy: 4:44pm On Sep 28, 2022
Pwettylinda:

Breaking News: Tinubu rushed Abroad for medical emergency cheesy

See your mates..
Better come and join the winning team.
Stop following peter obi who will not be able to save himself from impending defeat in 2022

Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by jrusky(m): 4:44pm On Sep 28, 2022
No one knows obi he is fake man filled with pretence.

Atiku attended wedding in Yola the population is more than all entire obishit gathering till date.

I told them anybody that enter dance floor first will ends up as spectator, and that is what will befall obi by the time PDP, APC and NNPP start their own.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by Kajaard: 4:44pm On Sep 28, 2022
blamingthedevil:

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1575140636877021191

This Deji is an idiot.

These urchins just go the the venue first thing in the morning when people have not showed up and the event has not even started and snap empty stadiums and post it online saying there were no crowds at the event. Shameful.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by Truthisunique2: 4:44pm On Sep 28, 2022
MasterJayJay:
Mumu Deji should focus on his Tinubu.

They are the ones stupidly saying Peter Obi is not traveling to north. He don go north na, another rubbish don drop from Deji's mouth.
but una called plateau locked down for obi

Una said he would get million of votes here, but that number no reach 7k in una supposed stronghold

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by ChukwuObe: 4:45pm On Sep 28, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
Now I know this deji and his activitism all this while has been for his selfishness and pocket....I thought he was campaigning for the youth all this while..

Just because he tells you the truth and has refused to pander to your emotion as in the past. No wonder Paul told the Galatians in the Bible that Am become your enemy just because I told you the truth? Hahahahaha
Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by funmise007(m): 4:45pm On Sep 28, 2022
E be like say yu think say we are lazy youth...I dey work and can't attend any rally presently but I will vote obi with my pvc on election day 100%...no be by attending rally alone.most of us are not full time politicians.get that into your head oga deji

6 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by Minime10(f): 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2022
What else would you have experted from this kogi gun running bandit grin

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by Pwettylinda(f): 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2022
lhordspy:

See your mates..
Better come and join the winning team.
Stop following peter obi who will not be able to save himself from impending defeat in 2022

A majore requirements to join APC is Brain Removal.

These ones you see are zombies, they are brainless right now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by ChukwuObe: 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2022
Kajaard:

This Deji is an idiot.

These urchins just go the the venue first thing in the morning when people have not showed up and the event has not even started and snap empty stadiums and post it online saying there were no crowds at the event. Shameful.

Just continue to deceive yourself and your gullible family. February 2023 is around the corner
Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by Sucre6: 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2022
lhordspy:
See campaign like children birthday party.

A wise man once said:
“Denial is the lid on our emotional pressure cooker: the longer we leave it on, the more pressure we build up. Sooner or later, that pressure is bound to pop up the truth'

Feb2023 is here already. The deciever and the deceived shall be awaken to reality.

An Agbado muncher spotted cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by RPG2020(m): 4:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
Na him Rally? i no understand some people

Well time will tell

Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by ennyrah: 4:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
What do you before...we know the set of those that are supporting Obi na���
Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by EmmyDJourno: 4:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
What do people like this want to tell us after 2023 now
Awon werey

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by ChukwuObe: 4:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
Pwettylinda:

Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 28, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by Barryseal: 4:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
alsudan:
Deji and other PDP and APCheats apologists can’t believe the Obi Tsunami that swept through Jos today.

See him posting pictures 5 hours before Obi came, I know this because I was there.

Incoming President PO Shut Jos down on a working day in less than 24 hours of announcing his visit.

What I can't understand is that people left their offices and shops to go for a political rally which they are not guaranteed to get even a sachet water? Is this really happening in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by lhordspy: 4:49pm On Sep 28, 2022
Pwettylinda:

Pain. I feel it. Sweet like sugar, yellow like fanta. Your tears.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by justtruth88miSt(f): 4:49pm On Sep 28, 2022
Jiztook:
Back in 2015, You voted an incompetent dunce a.k.a Mannequin at 21 years old, by 2023 you will be 29 years old with no meaningful progress in your life. Continue.

If you like vote old cargos with no vision(You know them)

Your 30s will be wasted and at 40 you will have nothing to show for it.

Don't waste your life, don't waste your Children's future... Be warned.

What have u achieve ur whole meaningless life oga?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by Ruggedniggaone: 4:49pm On Sep 28, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
so a 60 years old plus grandpa is youth to you?only God know how you guy reason sometimes
Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by MrUchenna1(m): 4:49pm On Sep 28, 2022
valentineuwakwe:

That guy na tax collector
Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by hesmicdare: 4:50pm On Sep 28, 2022
But this is not poor, you don't want people to go to work?

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by ADecadeAddict: 4:50pm On Sep 28, 2022
Only jobless people show up for rallies.

You don't see any manager of any bank or businesses in places like this.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by harmony75: 4:50pm On Sep 28, 2022
Deji is surprised that people of Nigeria are no longer blind but can see. No more money politics people of Jos know what's good for them.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

15 Politicians Who May Run For President In 2019 / Buhari Is 16th In The List Of 500 Powerful Muslims In The World (Photos) / PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.