Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Nigeria Army Patrol Ambushed In Umunze Anambra, 3 Soldiers Killed- Pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Army Patrol Ambushed In Umunze Anambra, 3 Soldiers Killed- Pics (3606 Views)

General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists / Mohammed Babangida's Convoy Involved In An Accident, 3 Soldiers Dead / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Army Patrol Ambushed In Umunze Anambra, 3 Soldiers Killed- Pics by kozmokaz(m): 11:52pm On Sep 28, 2022
Stargangz:
Kill them all, the Nigeria army will all die a painfull death. Weldone boys!

Seun

Ban this mofo !!!
Re: Nigeria Army Patrol Ambushed In Umunze Anambra, 3 Soldiers Killed- Pics by hope4nigeria(m): 12:05am On Sep 29, 2022
Arda1000:
u must be mentally unstable to come to that conclusion…
you are more mad not to condemn the miscreants praising the gunmen calling the soldiers Zoo Army right on this forum, you are very very crazy to see soldiers dying with that gory images for serving thier country and was killed by some bastards and your brothers and sisters claiming to be civilians praising gumen. If I'm the Commander in Chief, I will make sure you don't torch any soldiers again in your life, I will definitely make you and your people face thesame gory images as well. Useless people
Re: Nigeria Army Patrol Ambushed In Umunze Anambra, 3 Soldiers Killed- Pics by hope4nigeria(m): 12:07am On Sep 29, 2022
Arda1000:
Are u alright…. in a sane country if you are investigating stuffs like this you ask questions from the people nicely maybe they would cooperate, not shooting,killing and destroying their properties…. That only happens in a zoo and of course people won’t be willing to assist the military or police in a zoo
you are more mad not to condemn the miscreants praising the gunmen calling the soldiers Zoo Army right on this forum, you are very very crazy to see soldiers dying with that gory images for serving thier country and was killed by some bastards and your brothers and sisters claiming to be civilians praising gumen. If I'm the Commander in Chief, I will make sure you don't torch any soldiers again in your life, I will definitely make you and your people face thesame gory images as well. Useless people
Re: Nigeria Army Patrol Ambushed In Umunze Anambra, 3 Soldiers Killed- Pics by hope4nigeria(m): 12:08am On Sep 29, 2022
goodnessme1:
What are waiting to join in killing the civilians?

It's unlike before when they kill innocent civilians and confidently go back to have sex with their wives, Now they and their wives knows they may not return.
Re: Nigeria Army Patrol Ambushed In Umunze Anambra, 3 Soldiers Killed- Pics by hope4nigeria(m): 12:08am On Sep 29, 2022
Arda1000:
Are u alright…. in a sane country if you are investigating stuffs like this you ask questions from the people nicely maybe they would cooperate, not shooting,killing and destroying their properties…. That only happens in a zoo and of course people won’t be willing to assist the military or police in a zoo
] you are more mad not to condemn the miscreants praising the gunmen calling the soldiers Zoo Army right on this forum, you are very very crazy to see soldiers dying with that gory images for serving thier country and was killed by some bastards and your brothers and sisters claiming to be civilians praising gumen. If I'm the Commander in Chief, I will make sure you don't torch any soldiers again in your life, I will definitely make you and your people face thesame gory images as well. Useless people
Re: Nigeria Army Patrol Ambushed In Umunze Anambra, 3 Soldiers Killed- Pics by hope4nigeria(m): 12:09am On Sep 29, 2022
goodnessme1:
You that is not praying for war, have you seen war before?

The war you are threatening us with,hope you will join in fighting us?
] you are more mad not to condemn the miscreants praising the gunmen calling the soldiers Zoo Army right on this forum, you are very very crazy to see soldiers dying with that gory images for serving thier country and was killed by some bastards and your brothers and sisters claiming to be civilians praising gumen. If I'm the Commander in Chief, I will make sure you don't torch any soldiers again in your life, I will definitely make you and your people face thesame gory images as well. Useless people
Re: Nigeria Army Patrol Ambushed In Umunze Anambra, 3 Soldiers Killed- Pics by Arda1000(m): 1:13am On Sep 29, 2022
hope4nigeria:
lol u never see anything… some years back when soldiers were busy creating the monster tormenting them today what did u do to stop it…. blame end sars and Ipob protesters killers not me and other innocent civilians
Re: Nigeria Army Patrol Ambushed In Umunze Anambra, 3 Soldiers Killed- Pics by JerryGent1983: 1:19am On Sep 29, 2022
Stargangz:
don't you think you sound very stupid with this quote !!
Re: Nigeria Army Patrol Ambushed In Umunze Anambra, 3 Soldiers Killed- Pics by Redhot111(m): 5:17am On Sep 29, 2022
Stargangz:

You have been foolish for ages now and it didn't favour you in any way. Wat not try applying small sense let's see if that will work for you?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Patrol Ambushed In Umunze Anambra, 3 Soldiers Killed- Pics by goodnessme1(f): 7:10am On Sep 29, 2022
hope4nigeria:
Your pains my joy.

So you and your fellow one Nigerians miscreants were also mad when you were rejoicing and cheered Nigeria army for killing unarmed youths who their only crime was protesting,
Innocent people that have not hurt anyone but want the right thing to be done,You one Nigeria miscreants then laugh and mocked us with their pictures and videos,Why are you people not posting pictures of our unarmed youths Killed by your Terrorists,ooh it has just disappeared on your phones.

Then when people like me warned about a day like this,you wicked souls mocked shouting kill them all, use them as target practice, More bullets in your guns, python dance, etc.

You must not be Commander in Chief, join the army and come make sure no soldier die again but only innocent civilians die in the hands of Terrorists in uniforms that are supposed to protect them.

Usel!ess hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Patrol Ambushed In Umunze Anambra, 3 Soldiers Killed- Pics by Jakumo(m): 7:54am On Sep 29, 2022
Any town or village near where soldiers have been killed is likely to face reprisals that are indiscriminate and disproportionate in terms of fatalities recorded.

To anyone who resides within ten miles of where these Nigerian federal troops were ambushed, killed, and photographed, I sayeth verily unto thee that you pack your chit and leave QUICK before the chit falls and bodies start falling all around.

The most dangerous and ruthless entity on Earth is armed men on revenge missions over fallen comrades. The Geneva Convention is set aside, unleashing the most depraved and evil human instincts that exist, unbounded by any scruples whatsoever.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Results From Labour Party Situation Room as at 1am today / Sacked Bank Chiefs Arraigned / Court Orders Arrest Of Police Ig, Onovo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.