Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,139 members, 7,821,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Video: Peter Obi And A Little Baby Wave To A Cheering Crowd In Jos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Peter Obi And A Little Baby Wave To A Cheering Crowd In Jos (2152 Views)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko At The Stadium Cheering Super Eagles (Video) / Buhari, Tinubu Wave To Empty Seats During Ghost Rally In Lagos (Pictures) / "Buhari Must Go" - Atiku Tells Cheering Adamawa Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Peter Obi And A Little Baby Wave To A Cheering Crowd In Jos by VotePeterObi: 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2022
This Love is Contagious.

Watch this divinely moment of Peter Obi Ans a little baby Waving to a Cheering Crowd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9455gSbPRk

2 Likes

Re: Video: Peter Obi And A Little Baby Wave To A Cheering Crowd In Jos by 4teenblaq: 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2022
Unbelievable! This is crowded!!

APC urchins should bring us their rented abuja crowd!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I3CjdzMChs

3 Likes

Re: Video: Peter Obi And A Little Baby Wave To A Cheering Crowd In Jos by Delphi(m): 5:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
Wow, this is massive. And one Deji was showing pictures prior to the programme commencement. It is well.

7 Likes

Re: Video: Peter Obi And A Little Baby Wave To A Cheering Crowd In Jos by Winnermindset(f): 5:03pm On Sep 28, 2022
Nice
Re: Video: Peter Obi And A Little Baby Wave To A Cheering Crowd In Jos by Betanaija42moro: 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
Chaii! Obi is the hope of many Nigerians

6 Likes

Re: Video: Peter Obi And A Little Baby Wave To A Cheering Crowd In Jos by SlurUsername1: 5:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
I said it sometime here on this platform that when campaign starts, I want to see how one Chinedu tweeting with his phone in abia state will travel all the way to plateau bauchi, kaduna and Nassarawa to fill a stadium and it's finally happening. Even with Peter obi on ground for the purpoted 1million March in jos a supposedly Christian state, those that attended are not up to 5000.
How do you even get 25% with this embarrassing low turnout? And this is supposed to be a middle belt Christian state o, tell me what will now happen in Kano,katsina, kaduna and bornu?
You all will keep on packaging obi to monumental failure
Re: Video: Peter Obi And A Little Baby Wave To A Cheering Crowd In Jos by derecho(m): 5:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
Hope Tinubu slaves saw the video?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Peter Obi And A Little Baby Wave To A Cheering Crowd In Jos by tuborme: 5:10pm On Sep 28, 2022
Chai. Not paid crowd oh

3 Likes

Re: Video: Peter Obi And A Little Baby Wave To A Cheering Crowd In Jos by Abfinest007(m): 5:10pm On Sep 28, 2022
This man too get swag

6 Likes

Re: Video: Peter Obi And A Little Baby Wave To A Cheering Crowd In Jos by ImmaculateJOE(m): 5:14pm On Sep 28, 2022
OBIDATTI hit the street running right from the start of campaign.

No Time wasting.. Same thing they would do once they win. Business of Governance from day one.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Peter Obi And A Little Baby Wave To A Cheering Crowd In Jos by EmiLoKanMyAss: 5:29pm On Sep 28, 2022
Thanks to GOD you only mentioned 4 states.. Cry no more child. When we get to the bridge leading to Kano,katsina, kaduna and bornu, we will cross it..
And oh yeah.. Thanks for also admitting that those that came wasn't up to 5000.. Some of your ogas said no-one came.
Anyways, I got just one question for you.. Where is your principal and his Vice ? I sure hope they ain't gonna win this way and escape into thin air so that this beautiful country will be on autopilot again.
Just take a deep breath and think about this.
So have a blissful week ahead.
Cheers!
Vote Wisely.

Yamiriflathead:
I said it sometime here on this platform that when campaign starts, I want to see how one Chinedu tweeting with his phone in abia state will travel all the way to plateau bauchi, kaduna and Nassarawa to fill a stadium and it's finally happening. Even with Peter obi on ground for the purpoted 1million March in jos a supposedly Christian state, those that attended are not up to 5000.
How do you even get 25% with this embarrassing low turnout? And this is supposed to be a middle belt Christian state o, tell me what will now happen in Kano,katsina, kaduna and bornu?

13 Likes

Re: Video: Peter Obi And A Little Baby Wave To A Cheering Crowd In Jos by VERDA: 5:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

It's either your blind, or your just plain silly...cos I don't know if we watched the same video, that place is packed. Dondi.

12 Likes

Re: Video: Peter Obi And A Little Baby Wave To A Cheering Crowd In Jos by SlurUsername1: 5:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
VERDA:

It's either your blind, or your just plain silly...cos I don't know if we watched the same video, that place is packed. Dondi.

Packed with a 5000 total carrying capacity arena with for a supposed 1 million March. Jos in the bag for obi indeed grin
Re: Video: Peter Obi And A Little Baby Wave To A Cheering Crowd In Jos by RuddyFusion(m): 5:37pm On Sep 28, 2022
VERDA:

He is plain silly. This is the same thing he's posting in all OBI post's

10 Likes

Re: Video: Peter Obi And A Little Baby Wave To A Cheering Crowd In Jos by Omesbrit(m): 5:38pm On Sep 28, 2022
This guys here with their biasness won't show this at front page. I don't take nairaland serious any more. Be active on tweeter if you're supporting Obi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Peter Obi And A Little Baby Wave To A Cheering Crowd In Jos by Noblechykk(m): 5:38pm On Sep 28, 2022
VERDA:

The nonsense boy no get data to watch the video

2 Likes

Re: Video: Peter Obi And A Little Baby Wave To A Cheering Crowd In Jos by Farejudge: 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2022
Obi again 0
Re: Video: Peter Obi And A Little Baby Wave To A Cheering Crowd In Jos by SmellyNyash: 5:44pm On Sep 28, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
Stale already
Re: Video: Peter Obi And A Little Baby Wave To A Cheering Crowd In Jos by TheEndless: 6:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
VotePeterObi:
This Love is Contagious.

Watch this divinely moment of Peter Obi Ans a little baby Waving to a Cheering Crowd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9455gSbPRk
Tinubu should carry a little baby too. I want to confirm something grin

2 Likes

Re: Video: Peter Obi And A Little Baby Wave To A Cheering Crowd In Jos by Tunechi5(m): 6:24pm On Sep 28, 2022
Na only obi day contest for this elections

1 Like

Re: Video: Peter Obi And A Little Baby Wave To A Cheering Crowd In Jos by Ddokie: 6:29pm On Sep 28, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

E pain you shebi. Sorry eh. I know how it feels.

1 Like

Re: Video: Peter Obi And A Little Baby Wave To A Cheering Crowd In Jos by Faber(m): 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
Obi na your mate... grin grin
Re: Video: Peter Obi And A Little Baby Wave To A Cheering Crowd In Jos by VERDA: 6:41pm On Sep 28, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Packed with a 5000 total carrying capacity arena with for a supposed 1 million March. Jos in the bag for obi indeed grin

I can see your in sefia pains lol...even if a room with capacity of 10 is forced to accommodate 15 people, the room is said to be packed...but you would not know this cos hate has chopped the little sense you have, carry on, Una go cry taya.

1 Like

Re: Video: Peter Obi And A Little Baby Wave To A Cheering Crowd In Jos by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 28, 2022
Nairaland is fücked up ah swear. God bless twitter..
Re: Video: Peter Obi And A Little Baby Wave To A Cheering Crowd In Jos by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Bitter f**l you should worry about the failed 4 million march for Tinubu in Abuja today
Re: Video: Peter Obi And A Little Baby Wave To A Cheering Crowd In Jos by Eecho(m): 8:12pm On Sep 28, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
Akwa ariri . You don dey get mental issue ooo.
Re: Video: Peter Obi And A Little Baby Wave To A Cheering Crowd In Jos by Chiboy419: 9:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

This broke niga no get data to watch the video grin

See this kind of embracement grin

Oga the people I'm seeing here are more than 3 million
Re: Video: Peter Obi And A Little Baby Wave To A Cheering Crowd In Jos by Chiboy419: 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

This broke niga no get data to watch the video grin

See this kind of embracement grin

Oga the people I'm seeing here are more than 3 million

And if you watch well
Urchins are running from this post
Re: Video: Peter Obi And A Little Baby Wave To A Cheering Crowd In Jos by Brimstone77: 9:37pm On Sep 28, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Thou I already knew urchins are brainless!!

Despite watching the video and seeing the massive crowd you still went ahead and paste the rubbish you copied from your agbado WhatsApp group??

Never seen such pathetic ediots like Tinubu urchins..
Re: Video: Peter Obi And A Little Baby Wave To A Cheering Crowd In Jos by Mrkindness: 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
no peace for the wicked urchins.
Re: Video: Peter Obi And A Little Baby Wave To A Cheering Crowd In Jos by Headachetoigboh(f): 9:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

I feel your pain bro.
Try go for check up cos I can hear your heartbeat from here
Re: Video: Peter Obi And A Little Baby Wave To A Cheering Crowd In Jos by SlurUsername1: 7:56am On Sep 29, 2022
Brimstone77:

Thou I already knew urchins are brainless!!

Despite watching the video and seeing the massive crowd you still went ahead and paste the rubbish you copied from your agbado WhatsApp group??

Never seen such pathetic ediots like Tinubu urchins..

Mynd44 lalsticlala seun OAM4J Rule 2

(1) (2) (Reply)

JUST IN: INEC Shifts Governorship, State Assembly Elections To March 18 / Tinubu Might Be Removed As President-elect And Won’t Be Sworn In, We APC Knows / I’m Your President: Tinubu’s Utterance, A Display Of Arrogance – Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.