Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Video: Moment Peter Obi Arrive Rwang Pam Stadium Jos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Moment Peter Obi Arrive Rwang Pam Stadium Jos (476 Views)

Moment Peter Obi Was Saved From Man Who Rushed At Him At Edo Mega Rally (Video) / Peter Obi Arrive Ebonyi State For His Presidential Rally (Videos) / 360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Moment Peter Obi Arrive Rwang Pam Stadium Jos by SteveDGreat: 5:10pm On Sep 28, 2022
See the moment Peter Obi Arrive Rwang Pam Stadium JOS.
The crowd was so Intimidating that they blocked the road.

See the excitement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ui67Ipd2kjw

1 Like

Re: Video: Moment Peter Obi Arrive Rwang Pam Stadium Jos by alsudan: 5:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
Obi should just forget about campaigning in Plateau State.

Man has his 1-1.5 million votes in the bag already from the state.

Man shut down Jos on a less than 24 hours notice.

7 Likes

Re: Video: Moment Peter Obi Arrive Rwang Pam Stadium Jos by Anigreat: 5:12pm On Sep 28, 2022
shocked

See happiness, see joy , see how excited they were to see the incoming president.

History will be made and I dare to say that Obi is the next president of Nigeria. I also dare to say that the only place Tinubu can be president Iragbiji.

God bless the most loved incoming PO.

5 Likes

Re: Video: Moment Peter Obi Arrive Rwang Pam Stadium Jos by SlurUsername1: 5:15pm On Sep 28, 2022
I said it sometime here on this platform that when campaign starts, I want to see how one Chinedu tweeting with his phone in abia state will travel all the way to plateau bauchi, kaduna and Nassarawa to fill a stadium and it's finally happening. Even with Peter obi on ground in the purported 1million March in jos a supposedly Christian state, those who attended are not up to 5000.
How do you even get 25% with this embarrassing low turnout? And this is supposed to be a middle belt Christian state o, tell me what will now happen in Kano,katsina, kaduna and bornu?
You all will keep on packaging obi to monumental failure
Re: Video: Moment Peter Obi Arrive Rwang Pam Stadium Jos by Period007(m): 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2022
Organic love

1 Like

Re: Video: Moment Peter Obi Arrive Rwang Pam Stadium Jos by RuddyFusion(m): 5:33pm On Sep 28, 2022
Pure love
Idiots will still be looking for what to say rather than concentrate on their candidates

1 Like

Re: Video: Moment Peter Obi Arrive Rwang Pam Stadium Jos by Farejudge: 5:37pm On Sep 28, 2022
Peter everywhere

1 Like

Re: Video: Moment Peter Obi Arrive Rwang Pam Stadium Jos by hisgrace090: 5:38pm On Sep 28, 2022
Peter obi is Gods mercy to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Video: Moment Peter Obi Arrive Rwang Pam Stadium Jos by fatherjesse(m): 5:20pm On Jan 20, 2023
Obi all the way, real omoluabi says so, I refuse to be an urchin

(1) (Reply)

Mega Rally for Peter Obi in Lagos (Festac) ..Massive Obedients Youths / OBIDIENTS, ATICULATES, And BATISTS FLOCK TINUBU'S RALLY / We’ve Arrested Senator Ifeanyi Ubah’s Attackers — Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.