Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Dj Cuppy Graduates Oxford University With A Strong Pass - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy Graduates Oxford University With A Strong Pass (721 Views)

DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) / Anthony Joshua Visits DJ Cuppy In Oxford University (Photo) / DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dj Cuppy Graduates Oxford University With A Strong Pass by Jenniferchuma10: 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2022
Copied from trendinghub.ng

Popular Nigerian DJ and musician, Florence Otedola, aka DJ Cuppy bags a master’s degree in the university of Oxford.

The billionaire heiress had been undergoing her master’s degree in African Studies in the prestigious varsity.

Breaking the news on her Twitter handle, the 30years old could not contain her joy as she graduates with a strong pass.

Cuppy had earlier had her First Masters degree in music business in New York University in the year 2015

Copied from �https://www.trendinghub.ng/dj-cuppy-graduates-oxford-university-with-a-strong-pass/ | TrendingHub.ng

Re: Dj Cuppy Graduates Oxford University With A Strong Pass by OnionBandit(f): 5:52pm On Sep 28, 2022
grin grin

She tried..

She is in the class of Gregory..I mean Peter Obi
Re: Dj Cuppy Graduates Oxford University With A Strong Pass by Treasure17(m): 5:55pm On Sep 28, 2022
Which one is strong pass again? Congratulations Cuppy.

Re: Dj Cuppy Graduates Oxford University With A Strong Pass by Treasure17(m): 5:56pm On Sep 28, 2022
OnionBandit:
grin grin

She tried..

Bandit.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Graduates Oxford University With A Strong Pass by robinso01(m): 6:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
Congrats to her
Re: Dj Cuppy Graduates Oxford University With A Strong Pass by PerfectStranger(m): 8:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
OnionBandit:
grin grin

She tried..

You can’t support Tinubu and not sound stupi.d grin
Re: Dj Cuppy Graduates Oxford University With A Strong Pass by irunoko(m): 8:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
But she use to film herself claiming she's doing assignment or something.this girl needs to find fulfilliment and I am not necessarily talking about marriage or career.she has not yet discovered herself hence the childishness
Re: Dj Cuppy Graduates Oxford University With A Strong Pass by meobizy(f): 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2022
She don knack thirty? E dey show for her face.
Re: Dj Cuppy Graduates Oxford University With A Strong Pass by Redstubpen: 1:10am On Sep 29, 2022
cool

Education is a solid investment and that's why the rich,i influential and famous people recreates themselves in their offspring.

I pray My helper and benefactor locate me so I can live a life of value, so I can also be source of blessings to others.

I'm overwhelmed. I hope I overcome this depressing, phase of my life. I'm tired and wish everything would just end.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Graduates Oxford University With A Strong Pass by graciously03(f): 6:40am On Sep 29, 2022
Congratulations to momma fuu fuu and duu duu
Re: Dj Cuppy Graduates Oxford University With A Strong Pass by Onyi22(f): 7:50am On Sep 29, 2022
irunoko:
But she use to film herself claiming she's doing assignment or something.this girl needs to find fulfilliment and I am not necessarily talking about marriage or career.she has not yet discovered herself hence the childishness
Have you discover your own self
Re: Dj Cuppy Graduates Oxford University With A Strong Pass by Onyi22(f): 7:53am On Sep 29, 2022
Redstubpen:
cool

Education is a solid investment and that's why the rich,i influential and famous people recreates themselves in their offspring.

I pray My helper and benefactor locate me so I can live a life of value, so I can also be source of blessings to others.
I was once in your shoe, I know how you feel my dear.
One thing I can assure you is never to give up because at the end, you will surely look back and say ''Thank you God ''. Keep pushing

I'm overwhelmed. I hope I overcome this depressing, phase of my life. I'm tired and wish everything would just end.
Re: Dj Cuppy Graduates Oxford University With A Strong Pass by irunoko(m): 8:00am On Sep 29, 2022
Onyi22:

Have you discover your own self
go and ask Google

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Know About Innoson Newest SUV "IVM G5T" For Phyna / Mercy Kenneth Celebrates Her Birthday / Jowi Zaza, Obi Cubana, Others Storm Julius Agwu’s 50th Birthday Party, Mercy Chi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.