Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Business Opportunities - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Business Opportunities (450 Views)

Great Business Opportunities:a2w Ruzu Herbal Bitters,nature's Pure Miracle / Pampers, Ariel, etc. Distributor Business Opportunities With P&G / Buying And Selling Business Opportunities For Benin,warri & Sapele Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Opportunities by omobolajoe(m): 11:45pm On Aug 14, 2011
I have the listed business opportunities:

Lists of business ideas:
1. Glass Production Plant.
2. Gold and Precious Stone Mining.
3. Cement Manufacturing Plant.
4. Kerosene Marketing.

But I have a challenge to bring either of it to reality and that is finance. I will appreciate investors or partners for either of the business.Interested person can reach me on omobolaji.joel@gmail.com
Re: Business Opportunities by edirect: 6:14am On Aug 15, 2011
Make money online by trading forex sucessfully. No more wiped out accounts, No more losses. How? buy using powerful indicators that tells you when to trade and when not to trade.
To get more info, check 4rexmoney..com

(1) (Reply)

Resources For You To Make More Money Online / The New Wheel Single Or Double Burner Kerosine Stove / Do You Have Big Projects/foreign Investors Requiring Fed Gov Backing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.