Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

I Need A Mini Flat Around Yaba, Iyana Woro Axis - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need A Mini Flat Around Yaba, Iyana Woro Axis (431 Views)

Distress Sale:two Bedroom Flat Around Unad/eksu Adoekiti / I Need A Room Self At Gbagada Area And A Mini Flat Around Ajah Axis / Cost Of Constructing A Mini Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Mini Flat Around Yaba, Iyana Woro Axis by pheelhip(m): 8:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
Good day Nairalanders
Please I am of a budget of 700k and in need of a Mini flat around in any of these locations "Yaba, Iyana woro, Maruwa"

Any plug here.
Kindly signify.
Thanks.
Re: I Need A Mini Flat Around Yaba, Iyana Woro Axis by LeoThaGreat(m): 9:12pm On Sep 28, 2022
Pheelhip , Is 700 your total budget or rent budget? Asking because I might have something you may like
Re: I Need A Mini Flat Around Yaba, Iyana Woro Axis by pheelhip(m): 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
LeoThaGreat:
Pheelhip , Is 700 your total budget or rent budget? Asking because I might have something you may like

Total budget.
What's your thought on that?
Re: I Need A Mini Flat Around Yaba, Iyana Woro Axis by LeoThaGreat(m): 9:37pm On Sep 28, 2022
pheelhip:

Total budget.
What's your thought on that?
The break down could be 100k agreement, 100k commission, 50k damages asides a 450k rent.

It's not bad, though proximity to 3rd Mainland Bridge is not guaranteed.

If you're really serious, I can help you look for one around Yaba.
But if 3MB proximity is a priority, I could add Shomolu, Gbagada to the list.

Your seriousness is what matters
Re: I Need A Mini Flat Around Yaba, Iyana Woro Axis by pheelhip(m): 9:41pm On Sep 28, 2022
LeoThaGreat:

The break down could be 100k agreement, 100k commission, 50k damages asides a 450k rent.

It's not bad, though proximity to 3rd Mainland Bridge is not guaranteed.

If you're really serious, I can help you look for one around Yaba.
But if 3MB proximity is a priority, I could add Shomolu, Gbagada to the list.

Your seriousness is what matters

I'm serious but not so in an hurry as my current rent will be expiring by December. Just seeking for one in advance. So I wouldn't have to be in an hurry by then and you know how the hurdles of getting a nice accommodation is. I dont want to go through it.

The mini flat I meant is Room and Parlour selcon.
Re: I Need A Mini Flat Around Yaba, Iyana Woro Axis by LeoThaGreat(m): 11:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
pheelhip:

I'm serious but not so in an hurry as my current rent will be expiring by December. Just seeking for one in advance. So I wouldn't have to be in an hurry by then and you know how the hurdles of getting a nice accommodation is. I dont want to go through it.

The mini flat I meant is Room and Parlour selcon.
Seeking now is a good move cuz when December is near, you may not get an appealing apartment as soon as you would like.

Before I proceed to look out for some apartment, is proximity to 3rd mainland bridge important ? Or proximity to where would you like ?
Re: I Need A Mini Flat Around Yaba, Iyana Woro Axis by pheelhip(m): 7:17am On Sep 29, 2022
LeoThaGreat:

Seeking now is a good move cuz when December is near, you may not get an appealing apartment as soon as you would like.

Before I proceed to look out for some apartment, is proximity to 3rd mainland bridge important ? Or proximity to where would you like ?

Bros this English wey we dey talk dan dey dey too much
Make ee no be like say na one 1.2mill house you go later go find come

Btw Shey you na Agent or you be hustler?
Would like the home not to be too far from Lekki 1 and Apapa
Re: I Need A Mini Flat Around Yaba, Iyana Woro Axis by LeoThaGreat(m): 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
pheelhip:

Bros this English wey we dey talk dan dey dey too much
Make ee no be like say na one 1.2mill house you go later go find come

Btw Shey you na Agent or you be hustler?
Would like the home not to be too far from Lekki 1 and Apapa
You mentioned your budget already, so I can't exceed 700k total package.

Yaba is the perfect location for you because it's not far from the Island and you can link Apapa through Oyingbo.

I'll get back to you soon.

I'm a hustling agent by the way wink

1 Like

Re: I Need A Mini Flat Around Yaba, Iyana Woro Axis by pheelhip(m): 7:03pm On Sep 29, 2022
LeoThaGreat:

You mentioned your budget already, so I can't exceed 700k total package.

Yaba is the perfect location for you because it's not far from the Island and you can link Apapa through Oyingbo.

I'll get back to you soon.

I'm a hustling agent by the way wink

Yes, Yaba
I really will appreciate.
Thanks Man

Hear from you again.

(1) (Reply)

Shop For Sale At Mile 12 Market 400k / Roofing Of Black Cameroun Zinc With Flat Aluminium Parapet / A Plot Measured 958.300sqm For Sale @ Lekky Phase 2,blk 46,plot 2,with C Of O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.