Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Advice On Unusual Discharge And Genital Problem - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Advice On Unusual Discharge And Genital Problem (224 Views)

Remove Skin Tags And Genital Warts In 3 Days-- Unfiltered Images Attached / White Discharge And Itchy Penis. Help? / Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On Unusual Discharge And Genital Problem by hargbolahan01: 8:20pm On Sep 28, 2022
Hi everyone!

I have been having a problem with my p*nis these days

I'm having unusual discharge, pain when urinating, and pain when my p*nis tries to erect, and I'm have been urinating constantly

Hi health practitioners.... what can be the cause and how can I treat it

Pls mods help to push this to front page... thanks in advance
Re: Advice On Unusual Discharge And Genital Problem by PoliteActivist: 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2022
Push what to front page?
You have a common venereal disease. Seek medical care

1 Like

Re: Advice On Unusual Discharge And Genital Problem by Creamypie(m): 9:43pm On Sep 28, 2022
hargbolahan01:
Hi everyone!

I have been having a problem with my p*nis these days

I'm having unusual discharge, pain when urinating, and pain when my p*nis tries to erect, and I'm have been urinating constantly

Hi health practitioners.... what can be the cause and how can I treat it

Pls mods help to push this to front page... thanks in advance
u get s t d/u.t .i
Re: Advice On Unusual Discharge And Genital Problem by Talkshealth15: 12:13pm On Sep 30, 2022
You need to see a doctor and get this checked out. And I understand going into a hospital to see a Doctor can be a bit scary. You can now consult with a doctor from your phone and get treatment without going to the hospital physically. And it is even cheaper. Outpost Health have doctors available on the daily who are ready to help.
To book for a consultation now click: https://www.outpost.health/patients to register and find a doctor who will sort out your health needs.

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Weightloss May Not Work For You / 8 Best Time To Drink Water / Five Medical Reasons Why Some Women Have Two Or More Menstrual Cycles Every Mont

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.