Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

"City Boy" Rally In Abuja As Youths Campaign For Tinubu (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "City Boy" Rally In Abuja As Youths Campaign For Tinubu (Photos) (53959 Views)

When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos / Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) / Edo Election: Youths Campaign For Obaseki In Benin Streets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

"City Boy" Rally In Abuja As Youths Campaign For Tinubu (Photos) by oikirodah(m): 9:29pm On Sep 28, 2022
City Boy Debuts In Abuja As Youths Take Over The FCT For Tinubu (Photos)

Youths gathered today in large numbers to show their unwavering support for the Jagaban, making it another exciting outing for supporters of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Kashim Shettima, the vice presidential candidate for the APC.

The massive crowd was seen having a great time at the Unity Fountain, with some proudly eating Agbado while spreading the word about Tinubu's candidacy.

Many others were seen wearing City Boy's clothing, much to the delight of those in attendance. The youths have flocked to praise the former Lagos State Governor, saying that all they want is for the 36 states to thrive like Lagos. The name City Boy appears to be popular in the Federal Capital Territory.

Check out some of the event's colorful photos below..
Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/city-boy-debuts-in-abuja-as-youths-take-over-the-fct-for-tinubu-photos/

23 Likes

Re: "City Boy" Rally In Abuja As Youths Campaign For Tinubu (Photos) by Chizzyjforce: 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
What a sharp camera, but it couldn't cover the emptiness at the back

574 Likes 35 Shares

Re: "City Boy" Rally In Abuja As Youths Campaign For Tinubu (Photos) by Creamypie(m): 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
That fishbrained girl brandishing her share of agbado. No student or educated person and their family go support apc

603 Likes 37 Shares

Re: "City Boy" Rally In Abuja As Youths Campaign For Tinubu (Photos) by ahnie: 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
They're all sharing the same **crowd**
Politics ISSA dirty game

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "City Boy" Rally In Abuja As Youths Campaign For Tinubu (Photos) by kay1one(m): 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
What a shame from the "ruling party".

Pictured below is an image of a real one million march, this time for Peter Obi

Besides, #whereisTinubu

438 Likes 31 Shares

Re: "City Boy" Rally In Abuja As Youths Campaign For Tinubu (Photos) by socialmediaman: 9:40pm On Sep 28, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "City Boy" Rally In Abuja As Youths Campaign For Tinubu (Photos) by GoodLife4live: 9:40pm On Sep 28, 2022
See peoples wey get PVC....

380 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "City Boy" Rally In Abuja As Youths Campaign For Tinubu (Photos) by Foreseer: 9:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
Supporters of thiefs

264 Likes 15 Shares

Re: "City Boy" Rally In Abuja As Youths Campaign For Tinubu (Photos) by drlateef: 9:49pm On Sep 28, 2022
Chizzyjforce:
What a sharp camera, but it couldn't cover the emptiness at the back

The same question i was asking about Obi rally puctures.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "City Boy" Rally In Abuja As Youths Campaign For Tinubu (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 9:53pm On Sep 28, 2022
I guess these pictures were taken after telling them to come together and not cross the boarder line..... see proof

https://twitter.com/drpenking/status/1575113047060152320?t=gblYdnp-D3I5O7cizKJfYw&s=19

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "City Boy" Rally In Abuja As Youths Campaign For Tinubu (Photos) by Joshmoore(m): 10:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
They all deserves to be tied and flogged, but I don’t blame them, they need to collect their share of the looted funds. Tue Tue to all APC satanic evil party supporters

141 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "City Boy" Rally In Abuja As Youths Campaign For Tinubu (Photos) by Peery(m): 10:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
They can rally all they want the facts still remains that we Nigeria youth will never vote a man who has nothing to offer other than recruiting us to the army just to be fed with Agbado, Cassava and ewa as dinner

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "City Boy" Rally In Abuja As Youths Campaign For Tinubu (Photos) by deavicky(m): 10:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
I can't believe I share country with all this people.

89 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "City Boy" Rally In Abuja As Youths Campaign For Tinubu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
People who were on ground and around the vicinity said it was a flop. That it was scarcely filled

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "City Boy" Rally In Abuja As Youths Campaign For Tinubu (Photos) by wethebest(m): 10:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
Paid beggers in Abuja

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "City Boy" Rally In Abuja As Youths Campaign For Tinubu (Photos) by XploraBen(m): 10:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
Paid agbadorians. grin

On #ObiDatti mandate I stand!

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "City Boy" Rally In Abuja As Youths Campaign For Tinubu (Photos) by NaijaMutant(f): 10:06pm On Sep 28, 2022
Dear God,

I know Nigerian economy occasioned by a disaster named Buhari has had a devastating effect on the masses causing untold hardship and suffering.

This is my request

May I never be a cheerleader for my oppressors because of peanuts and crumbs that fall from their table in Jesus name.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "City Boy" Rally In Abuja As Youths Campaign For Tinubu (Photos) by Winnermindset(f): 10:06pm On Sep 28, 2022
Ok
Re: "City Boy" Rally In Abuja As Youths Campaign For Tinubu (Photos) by NaijaMutant(f): 10:06pm On Sep 28, 2022
Joshmoore:
They all deserves to be tied and flogged, but I don’t blame them, they need to collect their share of the looted funds. Tue Tue to all APC satanic evil party supporters

The idea of collecting Tinubu's stolen money to attend his rallies is unpatriotic and shows lack of integrity.

May I never be found celebrating with my oppressors

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "City Boy" Rally In Abuja As Youths Campaign For Tinubu (Photos) by cliqtips: 10:06pm On Sep 28, 2022
I'm not going to tell anyone what to do or who to vote for in the coming election...

But before you cast your votes... just add 8 years to your current age to know how old you would be by the time the person you want to vote for would finish his tenure.

I'm of this belief that this country is irredeemable.

why did I say so ? you may ask

I don't think any president can fix things even in 8 years.

I am not being pessimist here because even if the president has good intentions and ready to work. What about the senators, house of reps, law makers and all

I could remember Buhari's first tenure. APC said he couldn't work because the then Senate President was from the opposition party (PDP) , and that he was blocking the bills passed. Nigerians listened to their (APC) excuses and voted in APC member as the Senate president but has there be any reasonable or notable changes? Your answers is as mine....

What would be the perfect way forward would be that they should sign it into law that any politician that embezzle money should be executed just like they do in China.

By so doing, before you go into politics, you would think twice.

And also, both ICPC and EFCC should be independent and not depend on the government for their salaries.

Maybe, we should even hire foreigners to be working for both.

I am just tired of the country...

Like, they couldn't even look good lies to tell us. Nigerians because they know we can't do them anything.

Or how can we explain the following lies...

A snake swallow billions of Naira. Like how ?
Monkey swallow billions

The point is, we Nigerians don't matter to these people.

Just look at China that's not even as religious as Nigeria.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "City Boy" Rally In Abuja As Youths Campaign For Tinubu (Photos) by gasparpisciotta: 10:06pm On Sep 28, 2022
Lol@these people

Our political ‘game of throne’ season have started

1 Like

Re: "City Boy" Rally In Abuja As Youths Campaign For Tinubu (Photos) by Abdu81: 10:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
APC show us the video of this rally or is faked.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "City Boy" Rally In Abuja As Youths Campaign For Tinubu (Photos) by tuoyoojo(m): 10:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
City boy

How can you call an old man of over 80, a boy

A man with parkinsonism with urinary incontinence is a boy?

It's like calling Obasanjo a boy

That's an insult

The 80 something year old man should be in a retirement home for goodness sake

Osho baba does not know where he went to and came on national TV to defend him

He has not entered aso rock , he don dey show his true colours

Aso rock is not a home of sick old men

Old men should respect themselves and let capable hands rescue Nigeria

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "City Boy" Rally In Abuja As Youths Campaign For Tinubu (Photos) by nakaman: 10:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
Two corn go reach that lady so? angry

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "City Boy" Rally In Abuja As Youths Campaign For Tinubu (Photos) by amliftedhigher: 10:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
Just because of 1k

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "City Boy" Rally In Abuja As Youths Campaign For Tinubu (Photos) by general111(m): 10:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
Something wey flop big time

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "City Boy" Rally In Abuja As Youths Campaign For Tinubu (Photos) by addexx: 10:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
Paid. angry Hungry Mofos.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "City Boy" Rally In Abuja As Youths Campaign For Tinubu (Photos) by 5iine: 10:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
Re: "City Boy" Rally In Abuja As Youths Campaign For Tinubu (Photos) by OkoRemi2023(m): 10:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
i love Amuda Ogunlere from Iragbiji because he's also a Nigerian and Iragbiji is part of Nigeria community

I'm a proud Agbado eater, we Nigerians are electing city boy comes 2023, this dude understand Nigeria and Nigerian difficulties and problem so well, he did it in Lagos yes he can do it more in Nigeria

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "City Boy" Rally In Abuja As Youths Campaign For Tinubu (Photos) by telegramm: 10:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
Creamypie:
That fishbrained girl brandishing her share of agbado. No student or educated person and their family go support apc
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "City Boy" Rally In Abuja As Youths Campaign For Tinubu (Photos) by HeRulesMen: 10:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Most Powerful Military In Africa 2019 (strongest And Best) / EFCC Arrests Shehu Sani Over "Extortion" / Ebonyi Women Protest Topless In Front Of Government House Over Sons' Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.