Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,533 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

LAST LAST!!! Man Shows Off Pot Of Soup His Girlfriend Cooked With N2,500 (watch) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / LAST LAST!!! Man Shows Off Pot Of Soup His Girlfriend Cooked With N2,500 (watch) (3509 Views)

Food Cooked With Snake And Giant Rat (Pictures) / See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira / The Pot Of Soup A Man Cooked With N1000 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LAST LAST!!! Man Shows Off Pot Of Soup His Girlfriend Cooked With N2,500 (watch) by LAGOSTREND(m): 3:26am On Sep 29, 2022
A Nigerian man who gave his partner N2,500 to make stew, got surprised after she prepared a full pot of soup with the money.
The shocked man entered the kitchen to meet a large pot of soup with lots of fishes in it. See Video: https://lagostrend.com/2022/09/last-last-man-shows-off-pot-of-soup-his-girlfriend-cooked-with-n2500-watch/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LAST LAST!!! Man Shows Off Pot Of Soup His Girlfriend Cooked With N2,500 (watch) by Gentlechika(m): 5:19am On Sep 29, 2022
So, make we fry beans?

3 Likes

Re: LAST LAST!!! Man Shows Off Pot Of Soup His Girlfriend Cooked With N2,500 (watch) by izuch(m): 5:49am On Sep 29, 2022
Disgusting looking soup undecided

*Spits* undecided

1 Like

Re: LAST LAST!!! Man Shows Off Pot Of Soup His Girlfriend Cooked With N2,500 (watch) by Sucre6: 7:12am On Sep 29, 2022
Nice, but the look of the soup isn't appealing though

1 Like

Re: LAST LAST!!! Man Shows Off Pot Of Soup His Girlfriend Cooked With N2,500 (watch) by emetisuccess(m): 8:32am On Sep 29, 2022
The soup look like the girl face grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: LAST LAST!!! Man Shows Off Pot Of Soup His Girlfriend Cooked With N2,500 (watch) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 8:48am On Sep 29, 2022
izuch:
Disgusting looking soup undecided

*Spits* undecided
water don pass stew
Re: LAST LAST!!! Man Shows Off Pot Of Soup His Girlfriend Cooked With N2,500 (watch) by kelspinall(m): 9:01am On Sep 29, 2022
my ex gal can do better than this .am not competing am saying from what I experienced...wife material spotted
Re: LAST LAST!!! Man Shows Off Pot Of Soup His Girlfriend Cooked With N2,500 (watch) by Demigod22: 2:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
I don't even need a girl to cook for me, that#2,500 is enough to buy some fruits for my meal.
Re: LAST LAST!!! Man Shows Off Pot Of Soup His Girlfriend Cooked With N2,500 (watch) by pocohantas(f): 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2022
Can someone educate me on what is soup and stew to Yorubas. The guy said he gave her money to cook stew and she cooked soup. Except my eyes are not working, what I see in that pot is STEW (omi obe).

So, what is stew to Yorubas, please?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LAST LAST!!! Man Shows Off Pot Of Soup His Girlfriend Cooked With N2,500 (watch) by Babtunz: 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
pocohantas:
Can someone educate me on what is soup and stew to Yorubas. The guy said he gave her money to cook stew and she cooked soup. Except my eyes are not working, what I see in that pot is STEW (omi obe).

So, what is stew to Yorubas, please?

This can be very confusing at times.
My neighbor and I once argued over which one is stew or soup.

To me, omi obe is soup. While stew is the type you eat with rice (ata dindin).

That's what I call them since time immemorial grin

2 Likes

Re: LAST LAST!!! Man Shows Off Pot Of Soup His Girlfriend Cooked With N2,500 (watch) by pocohantas(f): 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2022
Babtunz:

Okay!!!! I get it now. Anything with tomatoes inside doesn’t pass as SOUP to me. So, I always found it confusing when some call it “soup”. It is also not eaten alone most times. I can eat omi obe with rice though. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: LAST LAST!!! Man Shows Off Pot Of Soup His Girlfriend Cooked With N2,500 (watch) by BeanmanX(m): 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2022
Look at her face like the stew,,,,next abeg
Re: LAST LAST!!! Man Shows Off Pot Of Soup His Girlfriend Cooked With N2,500 (watch) by jeromestarks: 6:50pm On Sep 29, 2022
Useless girl who has only ugly, fuggly, smelly pvssy to offer.
Re: LAST LAST!!! Man Shows Off Pot Of Soup His Girlfriend Cooked With N2,500 (watch) by Rickmann: 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
Sucre6:
Nice, but the look of the soup isn't appealing though

Have you tasted it?
Re: LAST LAST!!! Man Shows Off Pot Of Soup His Girlfriend Cooked With N2,500 (watch) by poshestmina(f): 9:36pm On Sep 29, 2022
Babtunz:

That's not true.
Omi obe is the bukka kind of stew , Ata dindin is more like sauce etc ayamase, ego agoyin sauce etc.. You can't eat ata didin with Swallow.

Once had same argument about the Obe and omi obe with a friend. Everything is "Obe".

Poco is right ,anything that doesn't have Ugu , efo , Uziza, waterleaf, Onugbo, Oha , ewedu leaves etc is not " obe" to me.
Re: LAST LAST!!! Man Shows Off Pot Of Soup His Girlfriend Cooked With N2,500 (watch) by poshestmina(f): 9:36pm On Sep 29, 2022
Babtunz:

That's not true.
Omi obe is the bukka kind of stew , Ata dindin is more like sauce etc ayamase, ego agoyin sauce etc.. You can't eat ata didin with Swallow.

Once had same argument about the Obe and omi obe with a friend. Everything is "Obe"to Yorubas

Poco is right ,anything that doesn't have Ugu , efo , Uziza, waterleaf, Onugbo, Oha , ewedu leaves etc is not " obe" to me.

1 Like

Re: LAST LAST!!! Man Shows Off Pot Of Soup His Girlfriend Cooked With N2,500 (watch) by jonahhh: 10:02am On Sep 30, 2022
LAGOSTREND:
A Nigerian man who gave his partner N2,500 to make stew, got surprised after she prepared a full pot of soup with the money.
The shocked man entered the kitchen to meet a large pot of soup with lots of fishes in it. See Video: https://lagostrend.com/2022/09/last-last-man-shows-off-pot-of-soup-his-girlfriend-cooked-with-n2500-watch/

Lol all these boys no sabi… that’s exactly what you get for 2500 … what’s the fuzz about
Re: LAST LAST!!! Man Shows Off Pot Of Soup His Girlfriend Cooked With N2,500 (watch) by TempUser: 7:15am On Oct 08, 2022
poshestmina:

That's not true.

Once had same argument about the Obe and omi obe with a friend. Everything is "Obe"to Yorubas

You are wrong.
Omi obe is stew
Obe could also be stew (in context) or any other soup that stew would be added to.

Poco isn't right. I don't need to put leaves before calling it obe. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Come And Join Me 'tuwo Miyan Kuka' / Kuli Kuli Oil: / Good News For All Garri Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.